Bair Hugger therapy temperature management units have become the standard of care in forced-air warming. The Model 750 temperature management unit is a forced-air warming unit. It is compact and lightweight and has three temperature sensors. The device includes increased airflow, and a hose-end temperature sensing and microprocessor control for accurate air temperature delivery. Temperature settings track and report forced-air warming therapy duration.
- Hose-end temperature sensing ensures accurate air temperature delivery.
- Three temperature sensors and increased airflow for quicker response.
- Temperature settings track and report forced-air warming therapy duration.
- Over-temperature, calibration, built-in hour meter and fault code reporting via the front panel - no need to open the unit.
- Bair Hugger temperature management units are the ONLY forced-air warming systems that can be used with an integrated, cost- effective method of fluid warming - The Bair Hugger 241® blood/fluid warming set.
CSZ Blanketrol III
The CSZ Blanketrol III Hyper-Hypothermia Temperature Management System is used to lower or to raise a patient’s temperature and/or maintain a desired patient temperature through conductive heat transfer. The system is composed of a heater, compressor, circulating pump, and blankets or pads. The system provides a fast response to core body temperature regulation.
- Gradient Temperature Technology that allows for rapid or gradual heating and cooling.
- 3 Hose connectors.
- Internal by-pass (pre-warming and pre cooling of water in the unit.
- Data export software allows for the patient’s data during treatment to be exported as a .csv file.
- Pressure sensitive touch switches, liquid crystal display, and two LED displays.
Enthermics 230 Fluid Warmer
Fluid warming cabinet utilizing WarmRight technology which provides the right temperature for the right product to meet healthcare guidelines for IV and irrigation fluids. Insulated glass door. Capacity: 11 1-liter bottles or 16 1-liter bags. External size: 20.7”H x 16.2”W x 28”D..
- This warming cabinet is designed to safely warm and store either irrigation fluids or injection fluids.
- The single-chambered warming cabinet is constructed with stainless steel exterior casing and door with handle and hinges designed to withstand heavy usage. A door with window allows observation of inventory with the door closed. The cabinet is warmed using low-heat-density electrothermal cable array. The electrothermal cable is positioned in the floor and two sides of the warming cabinet, providing even heating of the interior chamber.
- The warming cabinet is equipped with one (1) white, epoxy-coated wire basket to accommodate fluids packaged in bags or bottles, mounted on basket rail supports. The basket has a capacity of 11 1-liter bottles or 16 1-liter bags. The cabinet is furnished with four (4) 1-1/4” (31mm) non-skid rubber feet.
Level 1 H-1000 Fluid Warmer
The Smiths Medical Level 1 H-1000 fluid warmer has been diagnosed for safe, rapid in-line warming of I.V. fluids as they are administered to the patient. Disposable sets designer for warming at various infusion rates are available.
- The H-1000 employs a safe circulating water heating system, inherently free of any “hotspots.” The primary temperature control circuit sets the circulating water bath to a temperature of approximately 42 °C for efficient heat exchange and maximum fluid warming.
- The Sturdy Design of the H-1000 offers a compact custom I.V. pole mount set up.
- Disposable Sets employ a unique “hands-off” Gas Vent which vents micro-bubbles of gas that are always released from fluids as they are warmed.
Level 1 H-1025
2017The Level 1® H-1025 Fast Flow Fluid Warmer provides a rapid flow of warmed fluids, such as crystalloid or blood product, including red blood cells, as volume replacement. Even a small drop in a patient’s body temperature can be detrimental – delaying recovery or allowing an infection to set in. With Level 1’s proven technology, the blood or fluid is inherently free of any “hot spots,” as the H-1025 employs a safe, sealed heating system.
- Automated Pressure Chambers: Rigid pressurechambers accommodate standard blood andcrystalloid bags, providing a constant 300mmHgpressure for rapid infusion while allowing for fast andeasy bag changes
- Heat Exchanger: Aluminum heat exchanger transfersheat 1000 times faster than plastic
- Gas Vent: The Gas Vent provides the added featureof automated air elimination, which eliminatesmicrobubbles without the need for frequent repriming.
- Built-In Safety Features: Monitors reservoirtemperature to prevent overheating, with an audibleand visual alarm if reservoir temperature reaches43.9° C.