The OmniVent Ventilator has no equal. It is MRI compatible and unaffected by electronic interference.
You can use the Omni-Vent Ventilator with complete confidence. Every unit exceeds the requirements of tough military specifications which include drop testing, hot and cold weather tolerance, and high vibration testing. In addition, each unit is repeatedly subjected to a variety of tests during manufacturing.
- The OmniVent Series D Ventilator is MRI-compatible and unaffected by electronic interference.
- The OmniVent Ventilator is designed with internal simplicity to provide reliable performance and ensure easy usage. Quick-connect features giving versatility to meet all clinical needs.
- Controlled ventilation.
- Continuous flow intermittent mandatory ventilation.
- Constant positive airway pressure.
- High frequency and jet ventilation.
Bear Cub 750 PSV Infant
The BEAR CUB™ 750 PVS ventilator can be classified as a microprocessor controlled, time cycled, pressure limited, dual flow, neonatal/pediatric critical care ventilator. Breaths are initiated either by the ventilator (controlled), by patient activity (assisted), or by the operator (manual).
- Pneumatic Ventilator
- Gas Inlet Conditioning
- Accurate blending of gases in the O2 blender
- Flow Control Valve
- Auxiliary Gas Outlet
- Pressure Control System
- Flow Sensor
Covidien Newport e360
The Newport e360 is a compact ventilator with a full spectrum of features options, including FlexCycle, a patented feature that actively manages cycling off timing. Works for patients from infants to adults, for critical or long-term care. The e360 includes comprehensive mode selections with an intuitive interface that makes this sophisticated technology easy to use.
- Designed with modern safety features at its core
- Includes a measured, imposed work of breathing value to help guide weaning decisions
- Volume Targeted Pressure Ventilation
- E360 Graphical User Interface touchscreen
- The e360 T model includes a 15” external touchscreen that allows for expanded viewing from a distance
Covidien Newport HT70 Plus
The NewportTM HT70 plus ventilator combines ruggedness, ease of use and clinical proficiency with exceptional mobility for patients from 5kg to adult. All models of the NewportTM HT70 ventilator family can be used for home care, transport, hospital, long-term care and emergency preparedness, as well as for invasive or noninvasive ventilation.
In addition to its standard clinical features, the NewportTM HT70 plus ventilator offers an on-airway flow sensor that provides expanded monitoring with alarms and the choice of flow or pressure trigger. With waveform graphics, an oxygen cylinder usage calculator and internal battery use time estimator, the NewportTM HT70 plus ventilator goes beyond standard portable ventilation.
- An on-airway flow sensor provides more choices for ventilation—inspiratory or expiratory monitoring and alarms, flow or pressure trigger.
- The hot-swappable battery provides up to 10 hours of operation (depending on settings). Batteries can be swapped out on the go for extended operation and added freedom without interrupting ventilation.
- The Battery Time Estimator provides added peace of mind during transports.
- Built-in oxygen monitoring and alarms alert users to changes or disruptions when using supplemental oxygen.
- The Cylinder Use Time Calculator helps estimate how long oxygen will last when on the go.
- The full-color touch screen provides easy access to all controls, simple navigation and a help guide for added convenience.
- With its rugged and reliable construction, the ventilator is designed to withstand rough treatment in a wide range of environments.
- A patented gas generator runs cool and quiet, is gas efficient and provides consistent volume delivery.
- Advanced features such as Alarm Quickset, custom presets and custom backup ventilation make this an exceptional portable ventilator.
Covidien Puritan Bennett 840
The Covidien Puritan Bennett 840 ventilator provides a solid foundation on which to build your ideal ventilation solution. With the addition of optional advanced technology upgrades, the PB 840 can meet the specific needs of practically every patient type you care for—from neonatal patients weighing as little as 300 grams to adult patients weighing as much as 150 kg.
- Advanced Technology: DualView touchscreens, High-performance pneumatics, and dual-microprocessor electronics.
- Easy Upgrades: Software can be upgraded and customized to meet a variety of future clinical needs.
- Enhanced noninvasive ventilation (NIV) for use with a stable respiratory drive.
- Data Integration: Supports communication with all major patient monitoring and hospital information systems for use in electronic data transfer.
- Optional Clinivision® Mobile Patient Charting software provides the ability to practice evidence-based medicine.
- Low Overall Cost of Ownership: The Puritan Bennett 840 Ventilator is engineered with high volume environments in mind. It is durable, reliable, and easy to service.
Drager Babylog 8000 Plus
The Dräger Babylog 8000 Plus Neoventilator is intended for the ventilation of premature babies, newborns, and infants with a body weight of up to 20 kg. Sensitive, accurate synchronization and continuous adaptation features work together to provide the necessary ventilator support. The Volume Guarantee (VG) feature combines the advantages of pressure and volume controlled ventilation. The constant, preset tidal volume is maintained regardless of the strength of spontaneous breathing or changes in respiratory lung conditions. Volume Guarantee ensures sufficient ventilation while avoiding the risk of volutrauma.
- Allows optimal levels of spontaneous breathing
- Facilitates the weaning process and protects the baby from adverse effects such as volutrauma or atelectasis
Drager Babylog VN500
The Drager Babylog VN500, for sale or for rent, combines our years of experience and dedication with the latest innovative technology in the field of neonatal ventilation. The result is a complete, integrated ventilation solution for the tiniest of patients. Move on toward new frontiers today and be prepared for the developments of tomorrow.
- Individual monitoring views that can be determined by the user
- Standardised, intuitive and user-friendly graphical user interface
- Online help including context-sensitive help functions
- Extended monitoring functions and smart data visualizations
- Smart Pulmonary View provides a graphical display of the compliance and resistance, including spontaneous breathing
- Trending, measured parameters, waveforms and loops
Drager Evita 2 Dura
The Drager Evita 2 Dura is an advanced intensive care Drager ventilator with a simple and versatile operation, a highly responsive flow trigger, and an open breathing system that gives both the patient and the clinician “Room to Breathe”. The standard color screen provides enhanced monitoring. The Drager Evita 2 Dura can be custom built to your order. Features like enhanced graphics, integrated CO2 monitoring or specialized modes like APRV can be added to the system at any time without changing the profile of your device.
The Evita 2 dura provides patient and ventilator-related monitoting with user interaction reduced to a minimum. The high-resolution full-color sereen displays comprehensive information on a patient’s status, always showing two ventilation curves and six monitored values, and the screen configuration can be customized to show the most important values for a particular ICU.
- Higher functional residual capacity.
- Utilizes AutoFlow technology.
- Accomodates neonatal, pediatric or adult patients.
- First-Class ventilator performance.
- Modular upgradeability.
- Can be used for both conventional and
- non-invasive ventilation.
- High resolution full color display.
- Customizable display/monitoring.
- Rotary knob and soft keys for ease of use.
- Programmable weaning.
Drager Evita Infinity V500
Drager Infinity V500 Ventilator combines fully-featured, high-performance ventilation with Infinity Acute Care System integration to meet the challenges of today’s health care environment. The Drager V500 delivers high performance ventilation capabilities, comprehensive monitoring and effective treatment functions. It's the ideal choice for respiratory care clinicians and intensivists alike. The Drager V500 system helps you successfully manage one of the most common issues in non-invasive ventilation, which is patient-interface leakage. It recognizes and compensates for leakage quickly by adjusting both the inspiratory trigger and termination points.
Drager Evita V300 Ventilator Features
The new ventilator Evita V300 offers high ventilation quality and is on the way versatile applicable and customized scalable. To meet and master the changing conditions and challenges of your everyday hospital work you need flexible equipment with versatile opportunities. On this basis of individual adaptations you will be able to make sustainable decisions every time.
Versatile and scalable - Ventilation for adults, children and neonates: invasive, non-invasive and with O2-therapy
- Volume- or pressure-controlled ventilation, spontaneous breathing
- Independence due to optional gas and power supply units: GS500 (compressed air), PS500 (power),TSU (gas)
- Flexible workstation integration by attaching to supply unit or trolley
- Individually adjustable configurations easily transferred via USB
- Context-sensitive help function facilitates setting the ventilation parameters and explains device functions
High ventilation quality - Automatic tube compensation (ATC) compensates for artificial airway resistance.
- Automatic leak compensation with invasive and non-invasive ventilation.
- AutoFlow® in volume-controlled ventilation provides the tidal volume at the lowest possible pressure.
- PC-APRV with optional AutoRelease enables spontaneous breathing with continuous positive airway.
- pressure and short-term pressure relief.
- Breathing deeply and freely thanks to AutoFlow®, Volume Guarantee (VG) or SPN-CPAP.
- Various spontaneous breathing support, e.g.: VC-MMV, SPN-PPS, Volume Support (VS), Pressure Support (PS).
- Advanced analysis tools such as trends or CO2 monitoring.
- Automatic weaning with SmartCare®/PS.
- Graphical representation of breathing resistance and elasticity with Smart Pulmonary View.
Drager Evita XL
The Drager Evita XL ventilator is a feature-rich design that helps the caregiver deliver comprehensive, optimal ventilation — from implementation to the weaning process. The monitor responds quickly to individual patient requirements and ventilation situations for increased patient comfort and safety.
The Drager Evita XL Ventilator offers mask ventilation with NIV plus, which in many cases reduces the need for intubation. When intubation is necessary, the ventilator’s integrated CO2 monitoring helps caregivers ensure correct placement and metabolic stability. Select workflow support functions, including routine O2 suction or automatic P0.1 measurement, can also simplify clinical routines. A unique trolley system allows staff to easily maneuver the Evita Drager ventilator throughout the care facility.
- Versatile unit responds quickly to individual patient requirements and changing ventilation situations.
- Mask ventilation with NIV plus available in all modes with comprehensive monitoring and alarm adaptation.
- Integrated CO2 monitoring helps verify correct intubation and metabolic stability.
- Lung protection package offers low flow P/V maneuver to identify optimal-PEEP and pressure settings for lung protective ventilation.
- Open breathing system with AutoFlow or PCV+ allows spontaneous breathing in all ventilation modes.
- Workflow support functions streamline clinical routines.
- NeoFlow offers flow measurement at the Y-piece for fast response to patient triggering, leakage adaptation, and precise volume delivery for neonates.
- SmartCare / PS automated weaning system provides continuous vigilance for opportunities to reduce the level of ventilator support.
- Automatic tube compensation supports respiratory independence during the weaning process.
- Open breathing system with Mandatory Minute Ventilation ensures that patients, from neonates to adults, will receive the set minute volume, regardless of the spontaneous breathing level.
- Maneuverable trolley for movement throughout care facility.
Drager Oxylog 3000 Plus
The Drager Oxylog 3000 Plus emergency and transport ventilator offers high ventilation performance with features such as AutoFlow integrated capnography and non-invasive ventilation. The compact and robust Oxylog 3000 Plus helps you transport your patients safely and provides feedback on correctness of intubation and ventilation effectiveness.
- High confidence during transport.
- Wide range of ventilation modes and AutoFlow.
- Integrated capnography.
- Ready for pediatric patients.
- Automatic altitude compensation (BTPS).
- Intuitive user interface.
- Advanced data export functionality.
Drager Savina 300
The Drager Savina 300 combines the independence and power of a turbine-driven ventilation system with state-of-the-art ventilation modes. The large color touch screen and intuitive operating system that concentrates on essential features make configuration and operation very simple
- Intuitive for simple operation and quick configuration
- Draeger-wide standardized user interface provides confidence in use and reduces training time
- Quick operational readiness with an automatic device check
- Intelligent alarm handling for a quick response to patient alarm situations
- Smooth and sealed surfaces for easy cleaning and disinfection
- Huge range of ventilation modes (e.g. PC-APRV, VC-MMV, AutoFlow)
- Stress-free spontaneous breathing with excellent trigger response time thanks to the turbine
- Free breathing with AutoFlow in volume constant ventilation at a minimum pressure level
The dependable Dräger Savina can help you face clinically challenging environments. It is easy to use and combines excellent ventilation performance, quality and versatility.
- Helps minimize risk to the patient.
- Adapts to altering needs with ease.
- Can support weaning.
- Promotes long-term ventilation and recovery.
Ventilation performance that is excellent and flexible: - With its open breathing system, the Savina enables spontaneous breathing at any time and any pressure level in all ventilation modes during ventilation cycles.
- Features an internal turbine that removes the need for air cylinders or an external compressor.
- Navigate power failures and support mobility with an internal battery.
- Multiple ventilation modes accommodate various acuity levels and patient populations.
High quality; includes safety concept: - Precise, endurable O2 dosage enabled by nine rubies.
- Independent, unseen “bodyguards” for improving safety for the patient, and backup twin sensors for airway pressure, FiO2 and minute volume.
Design promotes easy use: - Access to key settings for ventilation.
- Minimized training time via an intuitive operating concept.
- Color screen is bright and high res for high visibility, from up close and a long range.
- Attractive in most clinical environments.
GE CARESCAPE R860
With the CARESCAPE R860, validated to treat the most vulnerable patients, special color-coding distinguishes this NICU option from other ventilators in a fleet. Specialized ventilation modes are included that help transition neonatal patients off of mechanical ventilation. Modes like Volume Support help support spontaneous breathing and nCPAP, which stimulates the baby to breathe and can help prevent intubation. By precisely tailoring ventilation to serve the sensitive needs of neonates, diagnostic therapy capabilities can be expanded. 510(k) pending at the U.S. FDA and not available for sale in the U.S.
- Alarm light
- 15” Touch display
- Integrated keypad and trim knob
- Optional airway module bay (mounted either side)
- Inspiratory safety guard
- Ventilator lock
- Dovetail to support adjustable mounting
- Rail (on both sides)
- Locking casters (all wheels lock)
- 32% Faster exam time
- 44% Keystroke reduction
- Windows 7 Operating System
GE Versamed iVent 201
With its comprehensive list of standard features, including the latest modes of ventilation, the iVent201 is appropriate for all levels of patient acuity, from pediatric through adult, and in all care settings, from the patient’s bedside to transport to another point of care.
With its highly featured transport capability and rugged construction, the iVent201 takes ICU ventilation outside of the confines of the hospital. Optimized NIV and the Adaptive Bipap help caregivers maximize patient comfort and synchrony.
The Impact Uni-Vent™ 750 Portable Volume Tranport Ventilator is powerful, dependable and used by healthcare professionals the world over. Includes powerful operating modes, full range control settings, comprehensive alarm system, and EMI/RFI certification (includes aeromedical). Designed to meet the needs of air medical and critical care transport the 750 features powerful operating modes. It features full range control settings, comprehensive alarm systems, and AWR (AIR WORTHINESS RELEASE) a standard for both fixed and rotary wing aircraft. Powered with an internal battery the 750 ventilation modes include Control, Assist Control, SIMV, CMV. The battery operating time is nine hours standard. All controls are grouped by function. The Impact Uni-Vent™ 750 Ventilator is a perfect choice for transport ventilation applications. The Uni-Vent™ 750 is EMI/RFI and air medical certified.
- Protective Soft Field Case
- AC Power Supply
- DC Power Supply
- O2 Hose, Green
- Operator’s Guide
Impact Univent 754 Portable Ventilator
The Impact Univent Eagle 754 is completely self-contained and requires no outside gas. Featuring an internal compressor and blender, it offers PEEP with controlled assist, SIMV, Intubated CPAP, and CMV (for apnea backup) ventilation modes. Bright graphic LCD provides monitoring and alarm settings. An interactive demo/teaching mode assures fast start up sequence in as little as three steps. EMI/RFI and Air Medical certified. Limited availability. Unlike anything you have ever seen before, the Eagle is an engineering marvel that adds to the Uni-Vent list of accomplishments. Imagine a self-contained ventilator-compressor-blender weighing just over 12-pounds, with graphics display, powerful monitors and alarms, an interactive demo/teaching mode, and fast startup sequence that allows you to begin operation in as few as 3-steps.
- Compact and Light weight
- Operating Modes: ACV, SIMV, CPA and CMV
The Maquet SERVO-n offers Neurally Adjusted Ventilatory Assist (NAVA), a ventilation mode with the capability to truly match assistance to the irregular breathing pattern of neonates. The SERVO-n has been designed to help you provide vulnerable neonates with the support they need while protecting the lungs, brain, and other developing organs. It helps compensate for variable leakage in both invasive and non-invasive modes of ventilation.
- Intuitive setup, monitoring, and operation.
- Monitors the electrical activity of the diaphragm (Edi).
- Neurally Adjusted Ventilatory Assist (NAVA), a ventilation mode with the ability to match support to the irregular breathing patterns of neonates.
- Compensates for variable leakage in both invasive and non-invasive modes of ventilation.
- The ability to deliver tidal volumes as low as 2ml in patients as small as 0.6 lbs (0.3kg).
The Maquet SERVO-U is the next step forward in making protective ventilation more accessible, understandable and easy to implement. It is designed to enhance user confidence in tailoring treatments to the individual patient condition. Which means more patients in all phases of ventilation – controlled, supported, non-invasive and during spontaneous breathing trials – can benefit from advanced lung protective strategies.
- Tools to support protective ventilation strategies.
- Context-based guidance, therapeutic workflows and intuitive user interaction for all functions.
- Upgradeable platform to meet future needs.
- Automatic Calculation of VT/PBW.
- On-Screen Tutorials.
- Ergonomic Design.
- Interchangeable Product Modules.
Medtronic Puritan Bennett 980
The Medtronic Puritan Bennett 980 ventilator system helps patients breathe more naturally through innovative breath delivery technology. The Puritan Bennett 980 has an intuitive and highly configurable touch screen display that gives clinicians the options to see as little or as much information as needed including five graph and loop layout options. On the digital communication board, the PB 980 offers multiple USB ports for connections to external drives and an HDMI output port to project the touchscreen externally.
- Simple, easy-to-use, and highly customizable touchscreen user-interface.
- Expiratory filtration system.
- Unique ventilator assurance feature which, in the event of certain system failures, will continue to deliver ventilatory support as close to the preset settings as feasible.
- Proximal flow sensor that measures flow, pressure, and tidal volume.
- Transportable Ventilator.
- A universal ventilator that is pneumatically powered and electronically controlled.
- Precise calibrated controls for respiratory rate, flow, inspiratory time, PEEP/CPAP and oxygen concentration.
- Adjustable pressure relief valve to prevent excessive high pressure or to implement pressure limited ventilation.
The Newport HT50 Ventilator is the value leader in ventilatory care. With its rugged construction, easy trigger sensitivity, and fast re-charge from AC or external DC, the HT50 Ventilator is ideally suited for extended care, transport, hospital and homecare applications.
This is the ventilator you’ve been waiting for - compact, lightweight, unsurpassed reliability, and self-contained. Its comprehensive, versatile features meet the demands of almost any healthcare setting. Suitable for both pediatric (10kg) and adult patients for invasive or non-invasive ventilation, it’s easy to use and inexpensive to maintain.
- Volume or Pressure Control Ventilation
- Invasive or Non-Invasive Ventilation
- Pressure Support
- PEEP/CPAP, Built-in
- Comprehensive Alarms/Monitoring
- Internal Battery, long lasting with fast recharge
- Unique Gas Delivery System Requires No External Air Compressor
- Optional Air/Oxygen Mixer for high pressure 0.21-1.00
- Optional Blending Bag for Low Flow Systems
- iOPTIMIZE one-button optimization multifunction auto image optimization
Newport NMI E500
Neonatal ventilator for effective breath management with enhanced safety features and expanded monitoring. The device offers direct access to all ventilation controls along with other frequently used functions such as Inspiratory and Expiratory Hold, 3 minute O2, Pre-Silence Alarm and Preset Vent Settings. Ventilator-set bias flow flushes exhaled CO2 and stabilizes temperature, humidity and baseline pressure in the patient breathing circuit. Slope/Rise Adjustment, Expiratory (Cycling-off) Threshold and automatic leak compensation.
- Dual Control Breath Management.
- Preset Vent Setting for mode, Breath type and settings can be preset without affecting current ventilator operation.
- Circuit Compliance Compensation (calculate and enable breathing circuit compliance of flow/volume delivery), Altitude Compensation, Violation Message Log.
- Non-invasive Ventilation, Compatible with mask ventilation for continuous or short term use.
- O2 Calibration.
- Pre-Silence Alarm, suspends ventilation while delivering continuous flow after a planned disconnect.
- Events History Log.
Philips Respironics BiPAP Vision
Respironics Vision has an integrated Display Screen displays easy-to-read real time graphics in waveform or bar scale format, providing the following measured and calculated numerical values to assist with ventilator management:
- Total Breath Rate
- Exhaled Minute Ventilation
- % Patient Triggered Breaths
- Exhaled Tidal Volume
- Peak Inspiratory Pressure
- Patient or Total Leak
- Integrated Display Screen
- Oxygen Control up to 100%
- Pressure Regulation at Mask
- Auto-Trak Sensitivity
- Alarm Module
Philips Respironics PLV 102b
Microprocessor controlled portable volume ventilator that is capable of ventilating a wide range of patients. Suited to transport and portable applications due to its small size. Capable of ventilating pediatric and adult patients.
- Control and Control-Assist Modes with optional Sigh and SIMV mode.
- Six Alarm Codes assist in troubleshooting.
- Adjustable from -6 to +18 cm H2O, which allows for use of PEEP up to 20 cm H2O.
- Automatic, Continuous Sensitivity Corrections for barometric pressures changes.
- Multiple Power Sources include 120 volts AC, an internal 12 volt DC battery and an external 12 volt DC battery.
Philips Respironics Trilogy 100
The Philips Respironics Trilogy 100 system provides continuous or intermittent ventilatory support for the care of individuals who require mechanical ventilation. The Trilogy 100 is intended for pediatric through adult patients weighing at least 5 kg (11 lbs.).
The device is intended to be used in a home, institution/hospital, and portable applications such as wheelchairs and gurneys, and may be used for both invasive and non-invasive ventilation. It is not intended to be used as a transport ventilator.
The system is recommended to be used only with various combinations of Philips Respironics-approved patient circuit accessories, such as patient interface devices, humidifiers, water traps, and circuit tubing.
- Innovation, versatility, and reliability from a trusted industry leader
- Screen displays are easy to read
- Two circuit options for simple, flexible use
- Easy to setup and easy to use
- Passive circuit option for passive exhalation
- Giving you volume targeting options with AVAPS-AE
- Giving patients freedom ith mouthpiece ventilation (MPV)
- Proven technology for non-invasive therapy with Digital Auto-Trak
- Direct View Ventilation Management Reporting Software for prescription managment
Philips Respironics V60
The Philips Respironics V60 Ventilator is an assist ventilator that is intended to augment patient breathing. It is intended for spontaneously breathing individuals who require mechanical ventilation. For example, patients with respiratory failure, chronic respiratory insufficiency, or obstructive sleep apnea in a hospital or other institutional setting under the direction of a physician. The Respironics Philips V60 is intended to support pediatric patients weighing 44 lbs (20 kgs) or greater adult patients.
The Philips V60 BiPAP Ventilator combines Respironics’ ventilation expertise with Philips’ focus on simplifying advanced health care. The result is the noninvasive ventilation gold standard with an invasive ventilation safety net and an interactive display that helps simplify patient management. Because every breath matters and every breath is different, patients need a ventilator that always follows their breathing pattern, whatever their acuity. The Philips Ventilator uses auto-adaptive technology to help ensure patient synchrony and therapy acceptance. The improved signal processing technology is finely tuned for both adult and pediatric patients.
- High resolution graphics facilitating waveform interpretation.
- Internal 6-hour battery enables intra-hospital transport (actual battery time will vary depending on user settings and battery charge level). Standby mode supports patient-clinician interaction without nuisance alarms.
- Data communication capabilities support hospital connectivity.
- Respi-Link, a remote communication tool, allows efficient system diagnostics and upgrades via internet.
- AVAPS maintains a target tidal volume in a pressure limited mode. It provides extra assurance similar to a volume limited mode with the safety of a pressure limited mode.
- CPAP with C-Flex offers three levels of flow-based expiratory pressure relief. This option leads to improved sleep quality and patient comfort, adding greater flexibility and improved treatment acceptance.
- PCV can be used when greater control of the patient's breathing pattern is required. Additionally, the option of ventilating a patient invasively gives the caregiver greater flexibility in the approach to treatment.
- ICU-grade NIV performance with enhanced safety and monitoring.
- Treatment for a wide range of clinical severities and patients from pediatric to adult.
- Flexibility for intra-hospital transport with an internal 6-hour smart battery.
Respironics BiPAP STD 30
The BiPAP STD 30 Hospital System is the first pressure support ventilator designed for optimal inspiratory and expiratory sensitivity in the presence of mask leaks. It is completely automatic, simplifying noninvasive ventilation.
- Auto-Trak Sensitivity™ Optimum Response Automatically...enables the BiPAP S/T-D 30 to automatically respond to changing breathing patterns and circuit leaks by identifying leaks and adjusting variable sensitivity thresholds for the optimum response with every breath.
- Higher Pressure and Flow Ranges A pressure range up to 30 cm H2O and higher flow capabilities allow higher pressure support levels to accommodate more patients.
- Complete Patient Monitoring Airway Pressure Monitor displays real-time airway pressure and offers adjustable high, medium, and low-pressure alarms. Digital displays on the Detachable Control Panel provide continuous monitoring of exhaled tidal volume, leak, and IPAP and EPAP levels.
Sechrist IV-100B Infant and Pediatric Ventilator
The Sechrist IV-100B Infant Ventilator addresses infant ventilation needs with easy-to-use controls that permit rapid setting of ventilation parameters and allow clinicians to fine-tune to the greatest accuracy. The built-in displays provide easy-to-read continuous ventilation parameter information. The alarm system is comprehensive, but avoids information overload during alarm conditions. To prevent inadvertent PEEP when higher flow rates are required, a special exhalation value block and pediatric circuit are available.
The IV-100B is capable of meeting the most demanding requirements of the intensive care unit. You can ventilate newborn to pediatric patients with precise control of oxygen concentration, at respiratory rates of 1 to 150 breaths per minute. The Inspiratory and Expiratory Pressure controls are non-interactive. A simple, yet comprehensive alarm system monitors the parameters you have set up and notifies you of significant changes.
- Infant/Pediatric Ventilator with O2 Blender
- Addresses the infant ventilation needs simply and reliably
- Easy-to-use controls permit rapid setting of ventilation parameters and allow the clinician to fine tune to great accuracy
- The built-in displays provide easy-to-use continuous ventilation parameter information
Siemens Maquet Servo-i
The Maquet SERVO i ventilation system can be used on a variety of patients from neonatal, pediatric, to adults. It has the ability to handle the most acute phases of respiratory distress, through recovery, and to the waning phases of the ventilation process. The SERVO-i continuously delivers oustanding ventilator treatment as gently as possible. This is in part to performance, monitoring capabilities, treatment options, and tools that this ventilator offers. Since this ventilator can be used on a wide variety of patients, it is suitable for most environments from the ICU to the NICU department. The Maquet SERVO-i ventilator allows you to choose the treatment option based on your patients’ needs without having to worry about the ventilator's capabilities.
Servo-i supports both invasive and non-invasive ventilation. It combines the highest level of clinical performance with outstanding mobility and cost efficiency. Ease of training, operation, and maintenance, as well as flexibility and modularity, ensures a low life-cycle cost. The economic benefits in operating this modular platform are considerable: there is no need to scrap and reinvest for different patient categories and situations.
Siemens Maquet SERVO-S
The SERVO-s® ventilator is based on proven SERVO technology, ensuring safe, reliable and high quality ventilation. By combining state-of-the-art sensitivity and reliability with user-friendly simplicity, SERVO-s delivers top performance for both adult and pediatric patients in a variety of hospital ventilatory care settings.
Maquet SERVO ventilators set the standard for the field of critical care. Based on proven SERVO technology, SERVO-s offers leading edge mechanical ventilation in a straightforward package. The SERVO-s ventilator’s simplicity of use makes it easier to provide high quality ventilation bedside, giving you more time to focus on patient care. It features a wide range of ventilation modes that can be tailored to specific clinical situations. The intuitive user interface provides valuable decision support information.
- The sensitive flow trigger paired with a fast and precise inspiratory flow controller. provides excellent patient interaction and reduced work of breathing.
- An intuitive user interface with touch screen, main rotary dial and direct access knobs.
- Ease of training, operation, maintenance and cleaning.
- Design for shelf mounting and intrahospital transport with Mobile Cart.
- Invasive and non-invasive ventilation (with leakage compensation for non-invasive ventilation).
- SERVO quality ventilation independent of central gas installations when combined with Compressor.
The TBird AVS/VSO2/VS Series
The TBird AVS/VSO2/VS Series is an advanced ventilatory system. It is designed to move seamlessly with your patient throughout the entire acute care environment, Emergency Room to Operating Room to Patient Room. The TBird employs an advanced turbine delivery system in a compact, durable and lightweight package, TBird series provides uninterrupted mechanical ventilation for your critically ill patient. No longer do you need to change ventilators as you move your patient to perform therapeutic or diagnostic procedures. Unlike most ICU ventilator systems that depend on an air compressor or a piped air system, TBird Series is self-contained.
Its powerful turbine technology provides excellent gas delivery without a need for a compressed air source. This turbine, together with an internal and optional external battery, allows the system to be completely independent and mobile. The TBird Series incorporated important safety features like Apnea backup ventilation automatically activates whenever patient apnea is detected. The internal battery provides emergency power during temporary power outage, or battery power during short duration transport. An optional external battery provides additional backup and power for longer transports. The front panel locking mechanism prevents accidental changes to control settings during movement.
The Vyaire 3100A High Frequency Oscillatory Ventilator (HFOV) is U.S. FDA-approved for intervening in treating respiratory failure in neonates. Using lung protective tools, you can apply continuous distending pressure and superimpose minimal pressure and volume swings to inflate the lung, and avoid neonatal respiratory failure. As shown in numerous clinical and peer-reviewed studies, the 3100A HFOV helps enhance patient care for critically injured neonatal and pediatric patients.
- Gently delivers 1 to 3 mL tidal volumes to ventilate the most premature infant and delivers up to 180 mL to support the ventilation of pediatric patients.
- Produces an active exhalation,4 which is essential at high frequency respiratory rates to prevent air trapping that may occur with passive exhalation.
- Offers patented technology and a highly reliable, electromagnetically driven piston that distinguishes it from other high frequency ventilators.
- Permits variable I:E ratios, which are desirable for managing ventilation and reducing the risk of air trapping.
Based on the established technology of the 3100A ventilator, the Vyaire 3100B HFOV adds the enhanced performance capabilities necessary for adult ventilation. It is approved for the treatment of acute respiratory failure in adults and children weighing more than 35 kilograms.
- Produces an active exhalation, which is essential at high-frequency respiratory rates to prevent air trapping that may occur with passive exhalation.
- Offers patented technology and a highly reliable, electromagnetically driven piston that distinguishes it from other high-frequency ventilators.
- Permits variable I:E ratios, which are desirable for managing ventilation.
Vyaire CareFusion Avea
The Vyaire CareFusion Avea ventilator provides comprehensive critical care ventilation for the smallest patients in the NICU to children and adults with complex respiratory diseases. The Vyaire CareFusion AVEA ventilator provides invasive and noninvasive ventilation for all patients types. Volumetric Capnography and Transpulmonary Pressure Monitoring, in the Vyaire Avea ventilation system, has the capability to bring clinicians and hospital management actionable information to help better address clinical and operational challenges in patient care.
The Vyaire CareFusion Avea has integrated BiCore technology for advanced pulmonary monitoring. Front panel connection ports are provided for esophageal balloon catheters, tracheal catheters and proximal low sensors. Heliox administration, Pflex, nCPAP and the unique scroll pump compressor come as standard features.
- Precision gas delivery system supplies accurate volumes.
- Active exhalation valve on the CareFusion Avea promotes ventilator synchrony and comfort for your patients.
- Volumetric Capnography gives clinicians more accurate tools to aid in quicker reaction during critical situations.
- Accurate esophageal pressure measurements.
Vyaire CareFusion LTV
For patients who require volume ventilation, the LTV 1100 ventilator cost-effectively offers invasive and noninvasive ventilation modes in pressure support, volume control, and spontaneous breath types. Small and easy-to-use, it also provides portability for patients on the move or at home—whether on a stand, in a backpack or in a custom carrier.
Features: - High performance ventilation in a small lightweight package (10” x 12” x 3”, 13.4 lbs).
- Turbine technology allows the LTV Series ventilator to operate without an external compressed gas source.
- CPAP5, SIMV6, Control, Assist / Control and Apnea Backup ventilation modes.
- NPPV7 mode ventilation, providing an alarm package suitable for mask ventilation of patients that do not require life support ventilation.
- Volume Control, Pressure Control (optional) and Pressure Support ventilation.
- Variable alarm settings including High Peak Pressure, Low Peak Pressure, Low Minute Volume, Apnea, High Breath Rate, and High PEEP.
- Oxygen Blending from a High-Pressure Oxygen source, Low-Pressure Oxygen Bleed-in, O2 Flush, and O2 Cylinder Duration Monitoring on the LTV® 1000, and Low-pressure Oxygen Bleed-in on the LTV 950 and 900.
- Lockable front panel controls.
- Monitors for Breath Rate (f), I:E Ratio, MAP, Minute Ventilation (VE), PEEP, PIP and Tidal Volume (Vte).
- Real-time patient circuit pressure display with Peak Inspiratory Pressure indicator.
- Variable termination conditions for Pressure Support breaths, including maximum inspiratory time termination and percentage of peak flow.
- Selectable Percentage of Peak Flow termination for Pressure Control breaths.
- Leak Compensation to improve triggering when a circuit leak is present.
- Single or dual tone output capabilities.
- Operation from a variety of power sources including AC power, internal battery and external DC power sources.
Vyaire CareFusion Viasys Vela
The Vela ventilator is a full-function and noninvasive positive pressure ventilator (NPPV) that provides high-performance tools to support patients throughout the continuum of care. Available as three models, the Vyaire VELA ventilator offers a variety of features that can be customized to your specific ventilation needs. Also enabling analytics, the ventilator helps you support operational improvements and enhance patient care.
- Precision servo controlled gas delivery turbine and active exhalation that gives you the performance you need to treat all of your pediatric and adult patients.
- Flat panel, color LCD and touch screen provide flexibility with simplified controls to improve safety.
- Full function conventional ventilator and noninvasive positive pressure ventilator (NPPV).
Vyaire LTV 1000
For patients who require volume ventilation, the LTV 1000 ventilator cost-effectively offers invasive and noninvasive ventilation modes in pressure support, volume control and spontaneous breath types. Small and easy to use, it also provides portability for patients on the move or at home—whether on a stand, in a backpack or in a custom carrier.
- A wide range of ventilation therapies for patients—The LTV 1000 ventilator offers both invasive and noninvasive modes of ventilation in Pressure Support, Volume Control and Spontaneous breath types, delivered with flow triggering. An O2 source can be used to bleed in oxygen. The addition of SIMV/CPAP and apnea backup combine to create powerful portable ventilation technology.
- Simple user operation—The easy-to-read LED display panel and front panel buttons combine to provide quick and convenient user operation
- Multiple power sources—A wide variety of power sources are available for the LTV 1000 ventilator. The internal battery offers an extra layer of power protection to ensure security and confidence for your patient and the caregiver. The LTV 1000 ventilator can be connected directly to a wall outlet using the LTV AC adapter, to an automobile power adapter or to external battery options, including our SprintPack™ Battery Lithium-Ion Power System.
Vyaire LTV 1200
The small, lightweight Vyaire LTV 1200 Ventilator provides sophisticated critical care ventilation in austere environments. The ventilator supports both invasive and noninvasive applications. It combines portability, impact-resistant construction, easy-to-read displays and comprehensive monitoring. A single solution for any patient weighing 5 kg or more, the LTV 1200 ventilator weighs only 14.5 lbs and is a pickup-and-go solution that can travel with patients from field care to transport to the intensive care unit (ICU).
- Quick Patient Ventilation - Choose infant, pediatric, or adult to quickly configure initial ventilation.
- More versatile than transport ventilators and significantly smaller than ICU systems.
- The O2 Conserve feature reduces O2 consumption when the time and place of care require it.
- The internal battery allows transfer from one power sources to the next without interruption.
Zoll Eagle II
The Zoll Eagle II portable ventilator is the ideal solution for ICUs, emergency departments, and intra-hospital transport of infants (≥5 kg), pediatric patients, and adults. Weighing less than 10 lbs., it can be mounted on the wall or on a roll stand or bed. In addition to AC mode, the Eagle II offers SIMV and CPAP (NPPV/PPV) modes with pressure support.
- Designed for the ICU, emergency department and intra-hospital transport
- Supports infants ≥ 5kg, pediatric patients, and adults
- 10-hour battery run-time; rapidly recharges in 2 hours
- Smart Help display
- MRI conditional system available
Zoll Eagle II MRI
The Zoll Eagle II MRI portable ventilator provides safe, high-quality therapy for ventilated patients who need magnetic resonance imaging. With this fully featured ventilator, infants (≥5 kg) to adults receive the same high-quality ventilation as at the bedside. And the Eagle II uses Smart Help technology to enhance patient safety by providing real-time, on-screen prompts that guide clinicians when responding to alarms.
- Supports infants (≥5 kg), pediatric patients, and adults.
- AC mode; SIMV and CPAP (NPPV/PPV) modes with pressure support.
- 10-hour battery run-time; rapidly recharges in 2 hours.
- Oxygen efficient: all O2 goes to the patient, minimizing O2 use.
- Smart Help technology for alarm resolution.