The Zimmer ATS 2000 is the next generation from the ATS 1500 tourniquet system. The Zimmer ATS 2000 is a dual pump system that allows for Bier Block procedures. Feel free to inquire about Zimmer, Scanned, and Expressaire tourniquet cuffs and hoses. Single and Dual Port Options: All cuff styles are available in both single and dual port configurations, allowing for use with any A.T.S. tourniquet regulator. Single port cuffs for use with the A.T.S. 750 and A.T.S. 1200 Tourniquet Systems. Dual port and Bier Block cuffs for use with A.T.S. 1500 and 2000 Tourniquet System.
Specifications: - Automatic, microprocessor-based pneumatic tourniquet system.
- Able to independently control and monitor two cuffs in a Bier Block or bilateral procedure.
- Portable and designed for tabletop or tourniquet stand monitoring.
Zimmer ATS 3000
Zimmer produces pneumatic tourniquets driven by electricity, which provides a control of pressure. The Zimmer A.T.S. 3000 Tourniquet Systems use ambient air so there is no need for nitrogen tanks or wall hookups. Microprocessor controls provide accuracy and speed, allowing the system to react quickly to manual input changes or self-monitored conditions that require automatic adjustments. The Zimmer ATS 3000 tourniquets are used by orthopedic surgeons in Knee, Upper Extremity (Elbow, Hand, Wrist) and Lower Extremity (Ankle, Foot) Arthroplasties.
- Innovative Limb Occlusion Pressure(LOP) feature.
- Uses ambient air.
- Uses electronic and microprocessor regulated pressure.
- Self-Check Calibration automatically checks the accuracy of the machine calibration each time the unit is powered on.
- Cuff Alert alerts the user of cuff status when an attempt is made to set the machine on standby.
- Cuff Lockout feature prompts the user to confirm the deflation command during bilateral or IVRA procedure in order to reduce complications due to sudden cuff deflation of the second cuff.