The optics, mechanics, and electronics were designed in one complete package. This scope will accommodate most neuro-navigational systems. The immediate pre-cursor to Zeiss’ latest Opmi Pentero, this was a Zeiss standard for many years. When Zeiss engineered this system, they had in mind easy balancing as well as seamless integration of the optics, mechanics, and electronics. This microscope doesn’t stray too far from the bells and whistles of the Pentero, while cutting the pricetag by more than half.
For a surgeon requiring more in the area of flexibility and stability in a stand, the NC-2 is the answer. Many consider this package the best ever assembled by the Zeiss design team.
Features: - Great Value.
- Maximum Reach and Maneuverability.
- Opmi CS Microscope.
- NC2 Contraves floorstand.
- 300 w Xenon light source w/Halogen backup.
- Fiber Optic Cable.
- Variable Working Distance.
- Face to Face Optics.
- 2 0-180 degree Inclinable binoculars.
- 4 10x widefield Eyepieces.
Zeiss OPMI CS-NC31
The superior CS optical package on a stand that offers a somewhat advanced degree of flexibility than the NC-1 or the NC-2. The Opmi CS/NC31 is an ideal option for Spine Surgery. Compared to it’s original retail price, this is a tremendous value. It includes standard face to face optics with a powerful Xenon lightsource similar to newer models.
Features: - Excellent Maneuverability and Reach.
- Powerful, Brilliant Light Source.
- Zeiss Opmi CS/NC optics.
- 2 Each 0-180 Degree Inclinable Binoculars.
- Face to Face Bridge.
- SuperLux 300W Xenon Light Source.
- Halogen Back-up.
- NC31 Floorstand.
- Hand Grip Controls.
Zeiss OPMI Pentero C
The Zeiss OPMI Pentero C is a ceiling mounted surgical microscope. Its fixed yet flexible position promotes procedural reproducibility enhancing the surgical workflow. It’s sleek and compact with internally routed cables that reduce equipment cleaning time for rapid OR turnaround for subsequent procedures. The OPMI Pentero C has Infrared 800 and Blue 400 completely integrated into the microscope so there are no need for additional system components that could obstruct the workflow.
- Ceiling mount.
- Easy maneuverability.
- Sleek and compact design.
- Internally routed cables to reduce cleaning time.
- Integrated INFRARED 800 and BLUE 400 fluorescence methods.
- Integrated DICOM module.
- Integrated digital video chain.
Zeiss OPMI Vario / S88
Optics and illumination have been the centerpiece of Carl Zeiss surgical microscopes in the past, and the OPMI® Vario is no different. Its apochromatic optical design delivers high image quality, resolution and color fidelity.
A rock-steady suspension system is a must for good visualization. The suspension systems for OPMI Vario / S88 were designed to meet this requirement. Once positioned, the surgical microscope stays where needed, allowing clinical staff to focus on the surgical procedure.
OPMI Vario / S88 lives up to its name: its flexibility and expandability cover neuro, spine, ENT, and P/R applications. It is suitable for both routine and more complex procedures.
- Extraordinary image quality, improved resolution and incredible color fidelity delivered by the brilliant, totally apochromatic optics.
- Internal focus mechanism known as the Varioscope - the surgeon can focus up or down the focal plane without changing lenses.
- The Zeiss zoom system provides an excellent field of view and magnification.
- Xenon illumination brilliantly illuminates even the finest details without distorting their natural colors.
Zeiss OPMI VISU 160
The Zeiss OPMI Visu 160 is a state-of-the-art surgical microscope that provides excellent imaging and control during a spectrum of ophthalmology procedures. The microscope features depth of field management, BrightFlex illumination and ergonomic handles for precise adjustments.
- Surgical microscope designed specifically for hospitals that perform a broad spectrum of ophthalmology procedures.
- Apochromatically corrected optics.
- DeepView depth of field management system allows doctors to choose between optimized depth perception or maximum light transmission.
- Integrated slit simulation offers a contrast-rich detail recognition.
- BrightFlex illumination for a clear red reflex and good light conditions.
- Ergonomic handgrips for precise positioning.
- Easily adjust the speed of the zoom, focus, and X-Y movements to your requirements.