- Low height improves on/off transfer and increases patient safety.
- One-Step® TuckAway siderails for zero-gap transfers.
- Ergonomic push handles to reduce caregiver strain during transport.
- GentleRideTM shock absorbing frame and siderail system for improved patient comfort
Pedigo Midmark 540
The Pedigo 540 Stretcher offers versatile and economical service for care providers. It’s the right stretcher for ED, OR, PACU, or any department where cost-efficient quality is required. It features a patient weight capacity of 500 pounds, full perimeter bumper, hydraulic height adjustment, 8-inch casters, and four corner IV pole positions.
- An optional IV caddy gives you hands-free IV pole transport
- An optional IV folding pole that tucks out of the way when not needed and stays connected to the stretcher when in use
- Precision caster wheels make stretches easy to maneuver, even on carpet. Wheels lock from any corner. 5th wheel steering is also available as an additional option
- Pneumatic assist Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg are standard
- Optional Fowler X-ray capability available separately
- Hands-free hydraulic height adjustment is smooth and easy
- Tuck away Side Rails let you position the 540 flush with hospital beds for zero transfer gap and easier patient transfer
- Mounted at the foot end of the stretcher, the unique Hand Control Trendelenburg with pneumatic assist easily moves from horizontal to positive or reverse positions
- Sturdy solid steel column with single hydraulic cylinder design uses sixteen precision ball-bearings to smoothly raise and lower the patient
The Stryker 1550 Electric Stretcher combines the functionality of a hospital bed with the mobility and durability of a stretcher. The versatility of manual to electric operation on the Stryker 1550 gives the caregiver the flexibility to handle any situation as patient needs change. Key comfort feature includes electric side-rail controls that allow the patient adjustments.
- 29” (74 cm) X 76” (193 cm) patient surface
- New upgraded 4” hospital grade memory foam mattress
- Fold-down siderails with built-in electric patient controls for head and knee
- Electric controls and manual cranks for head and knee
- Dual CPR release handles for fowler
- 8” (20cm) Omni surface casters
- Four IV pole receptacles for removable IV poles
- Central locking four-wheel steel ring brakes with dual end activators
- Fifth-wheel steering for enhanced mobility
- Hands-free Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg
- Hydraulic hi/lo function with control pedals on sides and at foot-end
- Dual Unilower pedals on sides
- Intergrated storage tray with oxygen bottle holder/li
- Four-corner rubber bumpers/li
- 500 lb. (228 kg) weight capacity
Stryker 1710 Renaissance Series
The Stryker 1710 Renaissance Stretcher is available in four different models. Each stretcher comes with a durable patient handling system. Standard fifth wheel steering and pop-up handles allow for easy maneuverability. Steel-ring brakes with optional four-sided brake controls ensure a firmly locked working surface.
- 3” (8 cm) Ultra Comfort mattress with sealed seams
- 6” (15 cm) Omni Surface™ casters
- 78” (198 cm) patient surface
- Quadra Channel™ stabilizing lift system
- Siderails enable fluoro clearance
- Four IV receptacles
- Four-wheel, steel-ring brakes with dual side activators
- Backrest raises to 80°
- Removable foot section (0°- 50°)
- 20° Trend./15° reverse Trend
- Ultraview litter top for unobstructed fluoroscopic access
- Three-sided foot controls for lift/lower functions
- Retractable fifth-wheel steering
- Low profile base with thermoformed hood
- Full-length surgery accessory rails
The Stryker MX-PRO is light, durable, and fast-handling. This manual cot features a 650 lb weight capacity, yet it weighs only 81 lb. You get a lightweight cot that’s strong, durable, and easy to handle. One-hand operation of backrest, side rail, breakaway head section and safety bar frees the user to perform life-saving tasks. Foot-end lift and grip design and duplicate foot-end controls provide ergonomics that accommodate different-sized operators.
- Scientifically optimized lift bar design
- Positive action height adjustment
- One-hand release breakaway head section with safety bar
- Oversize wheels maximize mobility on all types of terrain
- Wheel lock option helps keep unoccupied cot from rolling
- Sealed fluid resistant bolster mattress
- One-four point shoulder harness restraint
- Two lap belt restraints
- One-hand release, fold down side rails
- One-hand release, infinite positioning,lift assist pneumatic backrest
- 650 pound patient capacity
- Fold-down siderails enable caregiver patient access even in the smallest spaces.
- X-frame that features 7 height positions
- Floor-mount safety hook
Stryker Power-Pro XT
The Power-PRO XT is an innovative battery-powered hydraulic system that raises and lowers the patient with the touch of a button. The industry-leading Stryker Power-PRO XT powered ambulance cot dramatically reduces strenuous lifting and the associated risk of back injury. Medics experience frequent spinal loading due to repetitive motions such as lifting, lowering, carrying, and bending. Use of the Power-PRO XT has proven to reduce spinal loading, resulting in reduced injuries, lost or modified workdays, and workers’ compensation costs, and increased recruitment and retention. The innovative battery powered hydraulic system raises and lowers patients with the touch of a button. The Stryker Power-PRO XT sets the standard for superior performance and outstanding ergonomics. Easy to use manual back-up system provides complete cot operation in the event of power loss. Foot end mounted Stryker SMRT battery is accessible and easily changed in any situation. Retractable head section allows cot to be shortened in any height position for maximum versatility. Exclusive automatic high speed retract feature reduces load and unload times. The Stryker Power-PRO XT – now the industry standard of care.
- Innovative battery-powered hydraulic system raises and lowers the cot at the touch of a button
- Easy-to-use manual back-up system
- Retractable head section enables navigation in tight spaces in any height position
- Automatic high-speed retract feature
- XPS Siderails
- SMRT Battery Kit