The Quest system is right for offices looking for value, simplicity, and increased patient throughput. The system is easy to use because it features a touch screen with convenient pull-down menus for intuitive workflow. Burdick's proprietary Logistep guide walks users through the test by highlighting the next step. We put everything you need on one screen, so there's no need for toggling among screens. And to save you time, we added an easy way to correct unintentional phase changes without having to start all over again.
- Easy, intuitive touch screen lets you focus on the patient
- Performs both resting 12-lead ECGs and stress tests on one system
- Accurate ECG data acquired at the patient eliminating non-cardiac electrical noise
- Flexible programming means you choose the protocol
- Generous storage, enhanced online data editing and several data management options
- Full-range reporting offers over 15 different report configurations
- Digitally controlled treadmill maximizes system reliability
The CASE® system delivers productivity-enhancing applications that are easier to use, and new innovative networking alternatives. Leadership technology designed to help make better clinical decisions and more confident diagnoses.
New advanced algorithms and analysis features expand capabilities in assessing cardiac function during exercise. And help in predicting patient risk using GE’s risk stratification tools. From multi-modality, high-throughput stress labs to small offices running less frequent exercise tests, the CASE system more than keeps pace with your workflow.
What’s more, the CASE system can be easily configured for information management challenges – from simple to sophisticated networking solutions. The CASE system delivers exercise testing that’s accurate. Convenient. Efficient.
- Stress Controller.
- 12SL ECG, Full Disclosure.
- Tools for diagnoses and analyses.
- Diverse and easily configured system.
- Capable of integration with T2000 and T2100.