The Stryker MultiGen® Radiofrequency Generator is a combination of technologies that provide accuracy, is easy to use and capable of handling up to four lesions simultaneously with independent control. With multiple options for customizing procedures, MultiGen® Radiofrequency Generator also has software safety checks and monopolar nitinol electrodes.
- Unmatched capabilities. Unsurpassed simplicity.
- Multi-Lesioning: handles up to 4 lesions simultaneously and with independent control; also provides multiple and individual start options to deliver RF energy
- Parallel Bipolar: allows 2 parallel bipolar procedures simultaneously with thermal and pulsed options to reduce overall time of SI joint procedures with larger lesion production
- Intradiscal Lesioning (IDL): offers pre-programmed time and temperature step profiles with adjustment capabilities on the fly
- Procedure profiles: facet denervation, medial branch Rhizotomy, sacroiliac denervation, percutaneous chordotomy, peripheral neuralgia, ramus communicants