The Medrad Mark 7 Arterion injector is lighter, more maneuverable, and easier to use than previous models. It has a bright, colorful, and simple user interface that helps guide you through a proper set-up. The Mark 7 Arterion offers real-time control of the flow rate to enhance contrast delivery across procedure type. It also offers the ability to control the injection procedure form a distance which reduces the operator radiation exposure.
- Medrad Twist and Go disposable syringe provides one-handed set-up, for quick and simplified tubing attachment.
- Real-time control of flow rates.
- Automated injections.
- Light, maneuverable, and easy to use design.
- Bright, colorful, and simple user interface.
Bayer Medrad Stellant Sx
The Bayer Medrad Stellant Sx is a single head CT intelligent and intuitive CT injection system. The injector head features a priming button and a remote arming button. The syringe utilizes a simple snap-on mechanism in any orientation. The color touchscreen on the user-interface utilizes an easy-to-read, anti-glare screen that can also store and recall up to 32 different protocols.
- 0.1 to 10 mL/sec flow rate.
- 200 mL sterile disposable syringes.
- Up to 6 different phases.
- Up to 32 stored protocols.
- Syringe heating from 95°F.
Medrad Avanta Injector
The Medrad Avanta is an advanced fluid management system that is flexible enough for multiple cardiac imaging applications; coronary, ventriculograms and aortograms, and more. This single system is intended to inject contrast in variable mode at low flow rates and low pressures for coronary and small vessels, fixed mode at high flow rates and high-pressure injections for larger vessels and peripherals, and fixed mode for saline flushing. Developed to provide cardiac clinicians flexibility enough for virtually all cardiac contrast injection needs, MEDRAD's Avanta is also expected to lead the way in contrast efficiency.
Medrad Envision CT
The Medrad EnVision CT combines state-of-the-art technology with greater ease-of-use to offer superior control of contrast enhancement. The complete control of precise timing between injections and scans means superior diagnostic images for improved diagnostic accuracy.
Medrad Mark V Plus
- Pedestal, used, angiography injector.
- Also available in rack mount model with choice of mounting options-overhead counterpoise system, head pedestal or table mount.
- Complete with remote, head, control, start switch, syringe warmer, power cable and interconnect cables.
- Interface cables optional.
Medrad Mark V ProVis
Mark V ProVis is the latest in the series of microprocessor-controlled Angiographic Injection Systems from MEDRAD. While featuring the same reliability, safety, ease of use and performance of its predecessor, the Mark V Plus, the Mark V ProVis adds a selection of enhanced features. The integrated pedestal configuration now includes a rotating, tilting control panel and articulating arm for increased ease of use. The Mark V ProVis also features MEDRAD's exclusive mechanical stop that automatically sets and locks to physically limit an injection to the selected volume.
-Height adjustable arm for ease in loading syringes.
-Rotating, tilting control panel is easy to see and read from almost any position in the room.
-Multiple syringe configurations (60/150 ml - 150/150 ml - 200/200 ml) help to match the right syringe size with the patient and procedure.
-Floor, ceiling or wall mount options add flexibility.
-Segmented control panel is easy to learn and operate.
-“One Touch” enable button and variable speed control for fast loading and easy delivery.
The Medrad® Spectris Solaris® EP Mobile Solution combines Medrad technology with an improved space-saving design to provide an injection system that operates efficiently within the limited space of the MR trailer environment. Now, you can outfit your mobile MR units with the same proven reliability and performance you’re accustomed to in the MR suite.
- Off-the-floor design allows greater flexibility in the MR trailer environment.
- Stores quickly and easily against the wall to maximize space.
- Flexible design allows instant access to either arm of the patient.
- Proven MEDRAD reliability and performance.
- Maintains all Spectris Solaris Injection System features and benefits.
- Simple, safe and secure 2-point mounting system.
- Stand clamp folds down and away when not in use.
- Wall placard provides 'at-a-glance' instructions: Fits all major mobile trailers (custom bracket may be required.
Medrad Spectris Solaris EP
Medrad takes the performance of the world's leading MR power injection system to new heights with Enhanced Performance capabilities, 3.0T compatibility and uncompromised ease of use with even more flexibility than before.
- Six user-programmable phases for added flexibility.
- Color touch-screen optimized to reduce system setup.
- Independent Keep Vein Open (KVO) provides greater automation of injection process.
- 3T compatibility - even when placed right next to the bore of the magnet.
- Enhanced Power Management - through the integrated Continuous Battery Charger (iCBC) which allows you to plug the system into any available outlet.
- Pressure Limit Control.
- Preset pressure limits provide enhanced control for clinicians using additional patient access tubing like Power PICC and central lines.
- Off Floor Mobile Design.
- Easy to store flush against the wall.
Medrad Stellant D
Stellant D CT injector is a full-featured, dual syringe injection system that enables clinicians to perform the most critical CT contrast exams, including Cardiac CT and Coronary CTA. Control Contrast with DualFlow Stellant D with DualFlow gives you control of contrast enhancement in both sides of the heart and in the coronary arteries. Find out more about DualFlow or read new research showing the clinical advantages of Stellant D and DualFlow. Saline Before and After Contrast Because it is a dedicated, dual-head CT injection system, Stellant D allows you programming flexibility, including the exclusive ability to use saline before AND after contrast. From Saline test injection to timing boluses, Stellant D expands the number of protocols available to you with a single CT injector. Saline Flush Stellant D introduces saline flush capability for CT imaging sites that need to produce optimal images using the most advanced clinical applications, such as those for Cardiac Angio and CTA. Stellant D also provides intuitive automation and convenience features that can lead to reduced setup times and shortened overall scan times.
- Saline Flush capability for contrast efficiency, improved image quality, and reduced image artifacts.
- Easily upgradeable Software and Hardware.
- Improved syringe design for quick, easy install and detachment of CT syringes.
- Automation Features; Integrated Auto Load, Auto Retract, Auto Prime, Auto.
- Syringe Sensing.
- Remote Check For Air confirmation button on CT injector head.
- Remote Arming at CT injector head.
- Color Touchscreen.
- Pressure Monitor Graph to display real-time pressure during injection.
- Programmable Pressure Limit.
- Integrated Test Inject to ensure patency of vein.
- Graphical, real-time Flow Profile.
- Stopwatch Timer.
- Protocol Lock.
- DualFlow option.
Medrad Stellant Injector
The Medrad Stellant CT injection system with Certegra Workstation delivers new levels of efficiency and patient-centered care in CT imaging. An integral part of Bayer's CT imaging solution, the scalable informatics ready solution offers radiation dose management and Contrast Dose Management options complete with injector interfacing between the scanner, PACS, RIS, and speech recognition systems. With the support of CT solution with VirtualCare Remote Support and flexible support service programs to meet the changing needs.