The Drager Air-Shields Isolette C450 QT infant incubator has been developed to address the unique requirements of infants. It provides thermally controlled environment required for any neonate. The Isolette C450 features both baby and air modes of operation. The important addition of the Quiet Touch (QT) helps reduce the adverse stimulation shown to have an effect on the well-being of the neonates.
- Oval shaped port doors for increased access.
- Removable microprocessor controller with keypad lock and membrane touchpad.
- Iris ports for ventilation tubing support Typical manufacturer's specifications and images.
- Quiet Touch(QT) combines proven technology with innovative features to minimize excessive stimulation to the infant while, at the same time, reducing stress to parents and attending staff.
Drager Air-Shields Isolette TI500
The Drager Isolette TI500 incubator is a self-contained, mobile, intensive care unit. Consistent air temperature is essential to the health of a premature infant. the TI500 incubator features a double wall design which reduces radiant heat loss from the infant during transport between departments or between hospitals. Humidity is extremely important, especially for babies less than 26 weeks in gestational age. An integral humidity pad helps minimize the infant's evaporative heat loss by providing 50 to 70 percent humidity in the patient-hood for up to 12 hours. The controller features a display that is easy to read at any angle during transport.
- Double wall
- Skin temperature probe
- O2 inlet
- Examination lamp
- 2 access doors
- 2 disposable infant restraint straps
- 1 Iris port
- 2 Quiet Touch (QT) port doors
- 6 tubing ports
- Locking power control receptacles
- DC cable
- 2D or 2E size tank mount
Drager Air-Shields TI500
The Dräger TI500 Globe-Trotter® Neonatal Transport System combines all the technology of the Dräger TI500 Transport System with additional features for an improved level of care during transport.
Integrated ventilation support
The Dräger TI500 Globe-Trotter Neonatal Transport System is designed to transport infants in a thermal neutral environment and also provides integrated ventilatory support. Your system can be configured with ventilation and oxygen analyzers to meet the specific needs of each patient.
Auxiliary flow meter
An auxiliary flowmeter is standard on the system, with an additional hand circuit to allow manual resuscitation if necessary. This enables you to ventilate twins in one incubator.
Air compressor option
Of all the leading neonatal transport systems, the TI500 Globe-Trotter is the only one that has the option of an integrated air compressor. This allows you to deliver medical-grade air while eliminating the need to carry air tanks.
- Double Wall.
- Skin Temperature Probes.
- Examination Lamp.
- 2 Quiet Touch Port Doors and 2 Access Doors.
- 1 Iris Port.
Drager Babyleo TN500 IncuWarmer
The Drager Babyleo TN500 IncuWarmer provides thermoregulation for neonates in open care, closed care and transition. With the combination of three heat sources, this device protects little patients so they can grow while making the workflow for clinicians and nurses easier. The hood design makes it possible to open it with one finger and gives fast and easy access. The large hand ports allow users to reach the entire bed area. The height adjustment ensures a comfortable workplace and allows mothers to be closer to their babies, even in a wheelchair. Users can intuitively navigate through the display with the Drager Touch-Turn-Confirm operating concept.
Designed to align with developmental care guidelines, Caleo takes into account the critical importance of sound and light levels in the incubator, as well as positioning to envelop the baby in a safe and stable nurturing zone. Caleo also offers kangaroo mode that allows you to monitor the baby’s temperature during skin-to-skin care. Family-centered care can provide significant benefits for the infant, including improved well-being, better mental health outcomes, decreased length of stay, and enhanced parent-infant bonding. True thermoregulation means that the temperature and humidity remain stable in the baby compartment – even when the doors are open for procedures. Because Caleo provides a secure thermo-neutral zone, it enables preterm infants to devote their energy on growth and development – rather than on reacting to an unstable environment.
Drager Isolette 8000
Dräger sets the standard for thermoregulation with a host of performance features designed to provide a stable, cocoon-like environment for the baby. To ensure that the Thermo-Neutral Zone is maintained, the Isolette 8000 enables you to continuously monitor both the core and peripheral body temperature.
The Isolette 8000 is designed to reduce stress at every turn, bend and twist.
The longer the shift runs, the more the caregiver will come to appreciate the many ergonomic touches incorporated into the Isolette 8000. Easy access to the neonate, convenient height adjustment of the incubator, and easy-to-reach controls make it a great incubator for any NICU. With its compact design, the Isolette 8000 is easy to maneuver. Lightweight, small footprint, smooth trolley assembly, and ergonomic foot-actuated brakes allow virtually effortless movement, even in congested NICU settings.
- Our ability to reliably sustain a stable thermoneutral microenvironment has made Dräger a trusted resource in thermoregulation.
- The Isolette name is associated with a proven design that has been known by caregivers across the globe for decades.
- The advanced thermoregulation system, controlled by Dräger’s elaborate PID algorithm, keeps the baby in a stable environment.
- Very low velocity is used to create a calm zone that surrounds the neonate to inhibit convective heat loss, while dual air curtains and preemptive regulation mechanisms maintain a virtually stable environment during access to the infant.
Drager Isolette C2000
The Dräger Isolette C2000 provides an ideal microenvironment system for premature babies and sick infants by providing a controlled environment of warmth and humidity. This high-performance incubator combines excellent thermoregulation, ergonomic design, and dependability. An advanced thermoregulation system, controlled by Dräger’s PID algorithm, keeps the baby in a stable environment. Very low air velocity over the mattress area creates a calm zone that surrounds the neonate to inhibit convective heat loss, while dual air curtains and preemptive regulation mechanisms maintain virtually stable conditions during access to the infant.
- Thermal Performance
- Large Mattress and Dual Probes
- Dual Access Doors
- 24-hour Data Trends
GE Airborne 750i
The GE Airborne 750i Transport Incubator is designed so you can provide exceptional care to newborns during intra-hospital transport. The compact design helps ensure baby’s comfort, and it can be equipped with everything you need to provide safe transport within the hospital, including an optional monitor and/or an airway management system.
The Airborne 750i Transport Incubator also offers:
- A compact design
- An extended battery life of up to 5 hours
- A double-wall hood that reduces heat loss while providing total access and high visibility
- Room for at least two (2) gas cylinders
The GE Giraffe Incubator is an enclosed neonatal intensive care microenvironment incubator with an innovative design and exceptional thermal performance that creates an unsurpassed healing environment for intensively ill infants. The GE Giraffe incubator has a centralized display/control unit providing accessibility from either side of the bed plus excellent viewing of all equipment and patient parameters. The Patented Baby Susan rotating mattress allows the caregiver to rotate the bed 360° for easy patient access. Dual Access doors and portholes – allow access even when the bed is tilted 12°.
- Internally activated bed tilt is smooth and continuous through 0-12° in both Trendelenburg positions
- Optional servo oxygen control system maintains an oxygen-enriched environment
- Elevating base accommodates standing caregivers and seated family, even those seated in wheelchairs
- In-bed scale with weight trending allows weights to be taken and trended without removing the baby (Up to 14 weights stored)
- Helps relieve pressure points and preserves skin integrity while also improving clinical efficiency by reducing bedding expense
GE Giraffe OmniBed
The GE Giraffe OmniBed is a richly-featured neonatal microenvironment that combines the thermal advantages of a double-walled incubator with the access advantages of an open bed radiant warmer. Conversion between an incubator and an open bed warmer happens in seconds with a touch of a button. In either open or closed bed operation, the GE OmniBed provides a precise microprocessor controlled thermal support.
Stress on the infant, staff, and family members is reduced by eliminating the need to transfer the baby between incubators and warmers. Less equipment is now required for caregiving, cleaning, service, and storage. The OmniBed pioneered developmentally appropriate features including the patented Baby Susan rotating mattress and internal bed tilt. The GE Giraffe incubator combines two traditional infant care products in one. A fully-featured incubator and a radiant warmer in one. Protects from heat loss while the bi-directional maintains thermal stability. An infant receives uniform heat regardless of position.
- Incubator with an Air Curtain to protect from heat loss
- Radiant warmer that provides consistent heat in any position
- A consistent and controlled thermal environment
- Improved access to patient
- A less stressful environment for the patient and family
- No need to transfer a patient from incubator to infant warmer
- 360-degree rotating patient mattress
- Drop down removable doors and rotating bed provide easy access In-Bed scale
GE Ohmeda Care Plus 4000
The GE Ohmeda Care Plus 4000 and its family of incubators deliver superior thermoregulation with an integrated microprocessor-based controller. It features an optional active double wall construction which helps create the precise and consistent environment for the neonate. The Plus 4000 also meets all the practical clinical needs of the healthcare provider including access to the infant.
- Dovetail Rail system.
- Standard Humidifier for variable control of humidity.
- Care Plus 3000: Three-position tilt for easy, precise adjustment to 0º,3º, and 6º at either end of the bed.
- Care Plus 4000: Continuous Tilt allows smooth, unlimited adjustment from 0º to 12º.
Philips ATOM V-2200
The Philips ATOM V-2200 is an advanced closed-type infant incubator designed to provide an optimum clinical environment for newborn and premature neonates. The V-2200 is also designed to offer the clinical staff optimum conditions for observation and examination, temperature stabilization and management, and post-operative care of their small patients. It incorporates the thermoregulatory ability to adjust the baby’s skin temperature.