The Mizuho OSI Advanced Control Base is the primary component of the Modular Table System (MTS). This Jackson Table base is designed to easily interface with a C-arm and be utilized with three interchangeable tops. These three tops are specifically designed to support patient positioning for a variety of surgical procedures on the Jackson Table Frame.
- Dual column design, easy C-arm access
- I-beam retractable for ease of storage
- Designed for use with gimbaled, Mizuho OSI modular tops
- AC and battery operation
- Powered lateral tilt and table articulations
- Hand Pendant controls Height, Lateral Tilt (roll) and Trendelenburg /Reverse Trendelenburg
- Hand Pendant provides visual confirmation of Rotation Lock Status, Rotation Safety Lock Status, Tilt Drive Status and Battery Status
- Steer caster, foot end of base
- H-Frame storage brackets
- Four independent locking casters
The Allegro is an advanced imaging table with 2 speed proportional, 4-way motorized tabletop movement. It offers the surgeon precise control, superior imaging, optimum patient safety, and excellent surgical access.
The Allegro™ 6800 Mobile Imaging Table is designed to safely hold a patient in the proper position undergoing radiographic or surgical procedures.
It is a stand-alone, single-pedestal AC power or battery-operated table designed to position a patient in a prone, lateral or supine position during radiographic or surgical procedures.
- 2 speed proportional, 4-way motorized table top movement with full patient load at any angle.
- Motorized table top movement ensures the user does not need to meet any physical requirements to travel the table top
- Flexibility in patient positioning- supine, prone and lateral.
- High stability, allowing patient head orientation at either end with 450 lb. ( 205 kg.) patient weight capacity
- Hand Pendant can be connected to either the front or back of the pedestal of the table.
- Hand Pendant controls Height, Lateral Tilt(roll) and Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg and Table Top Travel at a single speed, Return to Level, Top Home Motorized Motions EXLT-FW.
Skytron 3003 Impulse
The 3003 Impulse puts automatic control of the imaging surface right at your fingertips. Featuring joystick control, the table offers 65” of unobstructed imaging. The two-speed, multidirectional top slide takes the work out of manual maneuvers and automatically manipulates the imaging surface.
The Skytron Elite 3000 imaging table with 83” extended carbon fiber top and 500-pound weight capacity is ideally suited for pain management, vascular and angiography procedures. The Elite 3000 provides an unobstructed imaging window of 27.7” X 65”.
- 500 lb. Capacity.
- 83” Extended carbon fiber top.
- 65” imaging area.
- 20 degree lateral tilt, Trendelenburg, Reverse Trendelenburg.
- Height adjustment 28” to 39”.
- Narrow base design for C-arm access.
- One touch pendant control operated at any point around periphery of table.
Steris Surgigraphic 6000
The SurgiGraphic surgical table enables radiology-quality imaging for minimally-invasive vascular, orthopedic, or other procedures requiring fluoroscopy; lateral and longitudinal float, Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg, lateral tilt, height adjustment, and the most useful combinations of these movements.
- Unobstructed imaging from carotid to distal tibia - a full 83" - meaning a 360 degree view
- Higher quality imaging with less radiation energy due to minimized attenuation, scatter and edge effects
- Surgeon has complete control of every table movement with the Surgeon Palm Control
- Smooth longitudinal and lateral float
Stille Beta 4133 Pain Table
Stille Beta 4133 Features:
- Stille-Beta Image Guided Table
- Power Height
- Trendelenburg and Reverse
- Lateral Tilt
- Designed Specifically For Cardiovascular, Endovascular, Laparoscopic Procedures
- Lower the radiation dose significantly during image intense diagnosis and treatment!
- The only "true free float"* and "virtual axis imaging"** table surface for easy and accurate patient positioning.
- Its extended movability helps reducing the radiation dose for patients.
- Repositioning the c-arm instead of the patient leads to a faster processing and less corrective shots.-> on a low radiation carbon fibre table top 0.4 AL).
- Best results also for soft tissue imaging.
- Best results also for soft tissue imaging.
- "True free float": fast, pressure air assisted and accurate positioning leads to less corrective shots and speeds up the process, reducing the amount of radiation applied.
- "Virtual axis imaging": the distance from imaging area to emitter and camera of a C-arm remains the same even during tilting movements.