The CSZ HEMOTHERM Model 400MR Cooler/Heater system is used to lower/raise the blood temperature and/or maintain blood temperature, as required, through conductive heat transfer. The conductive heat transfer is accomplished through any type of Blood Oxygenator/Heat Exchanger unit, along with the use of a blanket under the patient for the re-warming phase, if desired.
- Efficient Heating/Cooling: Dual reservoirs double your efficiency. Independent cooling and heating reservoirs permit instant changeover from one bath to the other. Each reservoir has its own control mechanism and temperature display. The efficient pump produces a flow rate higher than any competitor’s units. The Hemotherm® lowers reservoir water temperatures at a rate that rapidly produces a significant reduction in blood temperature.
- Patient Safety: Built-in secondary Hi and Lo safety thermostats and an external circuit breaker which can be reset to enhance the safe design of Hemotherm®.
- Convenient: Ice is not required with this system, eliminating mess and providing the simple setup. For additional convenience, an optional remote control is available to change and monitor settings of the Hemotherm® from a remote location. Microprocessor control provides an easier, more accurate operation. Large LED readout allows monitoring at a glance. Eliminates the need for calibration.
- Ease of Use: Mechanical refrigeration means easy set-up, quick response, and minimum clean up. Eliminates the preconditioning process. Hemotherm® takes up just 3.4 sq. ft (0.3 sq. m) of floor space and moves easily on conductive swivel casters.
- Dual Purpose: The Hemotherm® may also be used with a hyper/hypothermia blanket to provide additional patient cooling/re-warming therapy
MAQUET Jostra HCU 30
Sorin Stockert 3T
The Sorin Stockert Sorin 3T Heater-Cooler System provides 3 circuits for fast and efficient heating and cooling to meet your patient and cardioplegia temperature needs. Compressor-based cooling and 3 independent water tanks eliminate the need for ice and water supply in the operating room, providing separate settings for warm cardioplegia, cold cardioplegia and patient temperature.
Patient temperature settings can be adjusted to the tenth decimal point for accurate temperature control.
To facilitate cleanup, a water evacuation feature allows pulling back water from the lines into the tanks at the end of a procedure.
The Terumo HX2 Heater Cooler Temperature Management System offers precise temperature control and many unique features including drip-proof self-sealing water fittings.
- Dual Channel - Two independent channels suppy temperature-controlled water to arterial and cardioplegia heat exchanges.
- Temperature Control - Each touch pad precisely adjusts the mix of water flow between cooling and heating sources in 1° C increments.
- Prime Mode - Automatically removes air from the internal and external circulation resulting in fast set-up times.
- Tank Divider - Partitioning the ice supply maximizes the cooling capability of a channel
- Tank Drain - Drains water from the tank during use without interrupting the water supply to the heat exchangers.
- Reduced Footprint - Small size improves accessibility to controls and eliminates clutter.
Terumo Sarns 11160
The Sarns Dual Heater Cooler is a reliable, efficient patient cooling/heating system. Refurbished units available. Please contact us for pricing information.
- Simple controls and high reliability.
- Large capacity heater with four temperature settings.
- Independent water supply and recirculating system.
Terumo Sarns TCM II
The Sarns TCM II is a computer controlled heating and cooling system for use during cardiopulmonary bypass. Compared to devices using refrigerated cold water, the TCM II achieves faster, more reliable cooling through the use of melting ice, which maintains a stable, cold temperature as it conducts heat away. The TCM II's heating system reflects the current standard of technology. Its powerful heaters and high-efficiency mixing manifold allow you to bring up temperatures quickly. Control is at your fingertips, using either the main display or the optional remote module. A simplified display panel gives you accurate digital temperature data to protect your patients. On either panel you can select temperatures ranging from 0 - 42°C to bring your patients rapidly and precisely to the temperature needed. For protection of pediatric patients, a maximum water-to-venous blood temperature gradient can be set to operate during rewarming.
Maintains exact temperatures with sensitive, microprocessor-driven controls
Minimizes patient rewarming time with powerful heaters and high-efficiency mixing manifold
Reduces patient cooling time by melting ice
Sarns optional remote control and display module for temperature management at your fingertips while the main unit is situated in a convenient, remote location
Temperature displays in digital readouts for up to nine temperature probes; readouts for up to 9 temperature probes by using 3 temperature modules; alarm can be set for 3 probes (one probe per module) located at crucial temperature sites
Precise temperature controls maintained by a microprocessor which allows oxygenator water temperature selection from 0 - 42°C in one-degree increments
Independent cardioplegia control offers three pump speeds for variable cooling rates and a separate reservoir accommodates drop-in heat exchangers
Pressure-regulated blanket ports with water-supply maintain the same temperature as water going to the oxygenator heat exchanger