The Harmonic System is indicated for hemostatic cutting and/or coagulation of soft tissue incisions when bleeding control and minimal thermal injury is desired. The Harmonic System instruments can be used as an adjunct to or substitute for electrosurgery, lasers, and steel scalpels. The system utilizes ultrasonic energy.
- Indicated for soft tissue incisions when bleeding control and minimal thermal injury are desired.
- Utilizes energy to enable haemostatic cutting and/or coagulation of soft tissue.
- 5 power levels.
- Utilizes ultrasonic energy to enable hemostatic cutting and/or coagulation of tissue
- The system includes an Ultrasonic Generator, a foot switch, and a hand piece
- Indicated for incising tissue when bleeding control and minimal thermal injury are desired
- Offers greater precision in tight spaces near vital structures
Ethicon GEN11 Generator
The Ethicon GEN11 Endo-Surgery generator combines advanced technology, multifunctionality and touchscreen simplicity in one sleek and easy-to-operate unit. No matter what the procedure or which Ethicon device you plan to use, the Ethicon Endo-Surgery generator will be the only power source you’ll need. This unit supports Harmonic Ultrasonic and Enseal Advanced Bipolar Devices.
- Universal connector and automatic instrument recognition.
- Touchscreen for easy setup and operation.
- High-resolution display with wider viewing angles.
- Compact design takes up less space in the OR.
- Software updates available via USB memory stick.