The Smiths Medical Level 1 H-1000 fluid warmer has been diagnosed for safe, rapid in-line warming of I.V. fluids as they are administered to the patient. Disposable sets designer for warming at various infusion rates are available.
- The H-1000 employs a safe circulating water heating system, inherently free of any “hotspots.” The primary temperature control circuit sets the circulating water bath to a temperature of approximately 42 °C for efficient heat exchange and maximum fluid warming.
- The Sturdy Design of the H-1000 offers a compact custom I.V. pole mount set up.
- Disposable Sets employ a unique “hands-off” Gas Vent which vents micro-bubbles of gas that are always released from fluids as they are warmed.
Smiths Level 1 H-1200
When lives are at stake from significant blood loss due to trauma or major surgery, the Level 1® Fast Flow Fluid Warmer provides a rapid flow of normothermic blood and I.V. fluids. Even a small drop in body temperature can be detrimental–delaying recovery or allowing an infection to set in. Level 1® H-1200 Fast Flow Fluid Warmers allow rapid infusion of warm fluids while providing the extra level of protection of an integrated Air Detector/Clamp. Upon detection of air in the line, the flow of blood and crystalloid is automatically stopped, allowing quick removal of air and restoration of flow without disconnecting from the patient or changing disposable administration sets. Different disposable sets are available for a variety of clinical applications.
- Rigid pressure chambers accommodate standard blood and crystalloid bags providing a constant 300mmHg pressure for rapid infusion.
- On/Off toggle switch used to quickly and easily pressurize chambers.
- Aluminum heat exchanger, that transfers heat 1000 times faster than plastic, and the countercurrent 42°C circulating water bath, ensure patients receive normothermic blood and I.V. fluids.
- Additional level of safety with the integrated Air Detector/Clamp that detects the presence of air in the blood and crystalloid alerts clinicians, and automatically stops the flow and allows quick removal of air without disconnecting from the patient or changing disposables.