The KANGAROO™ 324 Enteral Feeding Pump is designed to infuse a regulated flow of nutritional formula into patients who lack the desire to eat or are unable to adequately take in oral nutrition. The KANGAROO™ 324 Enteral Feeding Pump is generally used in any setting where safety alarms and nursing features are desired. The pump provides accurate volumetric delivery with easy to use touch panel controls. For safety the KANGAROO™ 324 Enteral Feeding Pump includes an over-infusion safeguard and both audio and visual alarms.
- Accurate volumetric delivery.
- Ability to preset a dose to be delivered (VTBD)
- Overinfusion safeguard.
- Touch panel controls.
- Volume totalizer with separate volume clear button.
- high visibility LED display.
- Audio and visual alarms with variable alarm volume control.
- 16-hour battery.
- Built-in pole clamp.
Covidien Kangaroo 924
The Kangaroo™ 924 Enteral Feeding Pump features pre-set volume and overflow infusion safeguards to ensure the correct and consistent delivery of nutrition. The easy-to-use controls make set-up and operation of the unit intuitive. The Kangaroo™ 924 pump is used exclusively with the Kangaroo™ 924 pump sets.
- Portable operation-built in rechargable battery
- Wide flow rate range 1-300 mL/hr in 1 mL/hr increments
- Small and lightweight for easy transport
- Language Selection (13 languages available)
- Touch panel and knob operation
- Shut off and activation of audible and visible alarms
- Automatic systems check after pump has been turned ON
- Large LED display
- Low occlusion pressure. Pump will not overcome back pressure greater than approximately 15 psi (103.4 kPa)
- Integral pole clamp
- Use of Optix feeding sets to prevent free flow from inadvertent misload of feeding set onto pump
- Pump running indicator lights
- DC motor with intermittent operation
- Adjustable alarm volume
- Memory of flow rate setting is retained for 16 or 24 hrs. after pump shut off, depending on AC connection status.