Simple to use, compact and reliable, the Burdick Atria 3000 ECG is the ideal choice for the physician’s office. The Burdick Atria collects the same high quality 12 channel ECG tracings as higher priced models at a price that even small practices can afford.
The combination of a standard keyboard and easy to navigate menu makes the Atria 3000 easy to use, even for those new to the system. This unit also features advanced functionality, including a stable baseline filter for greater accuracy, pacemaker algorithm, user-definable QTc calculations, and Burdick’s exclusive AccuPrint functionality, which restricts ECG printing if lead wires are not functioning properly.
- Stores 50 ECG Records.
- TManual or automatic 3-, 4-, 6-, and 12-lead ECG printouts.
- Standard with wired Ethernet, wireless 802.11, and Bluetooth; complies with FAA requirements.
- Bi-directional communication works with HeartCentrix connectivity software.
- AccuPrint feature restricts ECG printing if lead wires are not properly attached.
- Optional use the University of Glasgow ECG interpretation algorithm.
GE MAC 1200 EKG Machine
The GE MAC 1200 Resting EKG machine is a comprehensive solution with practical features clinicians at smaller hospitals, clinics and physician offices will appreciate. The MAC 1200 is a compact 12-lead electrocardiograph designed for acquisition with or without analysis. The system can be configured as a standard electrocardiograph without analysis for facilities with minimal EKG requirements. Adding the 12SL program creates an electrocardiograph with the industry leading interpretation program and measurements.
- This system can be configured to meet the needs of hospitals, clinics and office-based practices.
- Allows access to EKG data gathered throughout a provider network, assuring high quality and continuity of care.
- Comprehensive solution for EKG requirements.
- Waveform LCD display.
- Interpretive EKG.
- Full size paper reports.
- Portable with built-in battery.
- Measurements, interpretation and memory available in any combination.
- Simultaneous 12-lead ECG acquisition and analysis.
- Compact, lightweight design with carrying handle.
- Field upgradability.
GE MAC 5500 HD ECG System
The GE MAC 5500 HD resting ECG System is a premier ECG machine that delivers advanced disease management capabilities through one of the industry-leading collections of algorithms and advanced networking. The MAC 5500 HD precisely captures, analyzes, and communicates ECG data. Sophisticated tools built on the GE MAC 5500 make for an easy-to-use design and platform that enables clinicians to focus on what’s most important: their patients.
- Better triaging tools for Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) detection.
- Configurable Critical Values to help speed time to treatment.
- More accurate pacemaker detection for advanced interpretation of paced rhythms.
- Enhanced barcode workflow, with orders andADT download capability, work together to help improve efficiency across the enterprise.
- Connected ECG Workflow to help save time and avoid costly misdiagnoses.
- Advanced algorithms in ECG analysis and interpretation.
Mortara ELI 250c
Compact and lightweight, the ELI 250c electrocardiograph provides comprehensive functionality, in an easy-to-use, portable device. Capture the best 10 seconds of ECG data from system memory, reducing the need for repeat ECGs. Increase workspace flexibility by gathering 12-lead data without the need for a tethered cable. Multiple options ensure patient data transfers easily from the ELI 250c to the location of our choice.
- High-resolution color display provides a real-time preview of the 12-lead ECG and post-acquisition review of acquired ECG
- Chest and limb lead reversal indicators on the display assist the clinician with possible errors during ECG acquisition
- VERITAS™ resting ECG algorithm uses gender specific and adult and pediatric criteria to provide a silent second opinion for diagnostic interpretation.
- Proven ECG performance, digital integration and more than 30 years of expertise help to ensure your ECG needs will be met
Philips PageWriter Trim III EKG
The PageWriter Trim III cardiograph is the ultimate in compact, cost-effective cardiograph solution. It is an interpretive EKG system that is easy to transport and combines ease-of-use features with a high-resolution full-color display to meet the needs of fast-paced clinical environments. This proven performer supports the reporting, storage, and transmission of 12-lead ECG data using industry standard XML. You can connect directly to the Philips TraceMasterVue ECG Management System. ECGs can be transmitted anywhere at any time allowing you instant, secure access to patient reports.
- Easy-to-use features, such as a high-resolution 6.5-inch color screen.
- Intuitive Patient Interface Module.
- Multiple options to streamline information sharing including modem, USB, wired LAN or wireless 802.11 encrypted connectivity.
Schiller At 10 Plus EKG
The Schiller Welch Allyn AT-10 Plus ECG is a Resting ECG complete with Interpretation and Memory, Laptop design, built-in 8.5”x11” printer, built-in LAN and VGA Output ports. The AT-10 plus is made by SCHILLER, a world-leading manufacturer of cardiopulmonary diagnostic systems. Combining high quality and easy operation, the unit can be used wherever ECG and spirometry data must meet highest demands. There is a reason why its famous predecessor, the CARDIOVIT AT-10, is used in many clinics and practices and even in the international space station ISS and its control centres. NATO armies also place their trust in SCHILLER‘s quality. They use more than 20,000 units world-wide.
- Laptop / Tilt-screen Design
- High Resolution 10.4" TFT Color LCD screen
- 12-Channel Resting and Exercise ECG
- 15VAC and battery operated
- Easy Operation of all ECG functions
- Built-in thermal printer with 8.5"x11" z-fold printing paper
- Built-in RS-232 interface for data transfer to SEMA 200 (with Serial cable)
- Built-in LAN interface for data transfer via XML
- Bi-Directional Communications
- Options, including: LAN, Wireless (Wi-Fi), and/or Modem
- Optional barcode scanner for EMR Records
Welch Allyn Schiller At 2 Plus EKG
Switch between EKG and spirometry with the push of a button with this advanced yet economical combination unit. All the features of the AT-2 plus above, including preview screen and full-page reports, along with Schiller's advanced spirometry technology. Export data to PC with RS-232 interface.
- Alphanumeric keyboard
- 6/12 channel representation of all 12 simultaneously acquired leads
- Pulmonary Function Testing for FVC, SVC, MV and MVV
- Large, high resolution back-lit monitor for easy preview of ECG quality
- Automatic and manual mode
- Full size EKG printouts