The GE OEC 9600 C-arm is a mobile X-ray system that combines enhanced fluoroscopic imaging with the ability to take film radiographs. The OEC 9600 can be used in a variety of diagnostic and surgical applications.
The C-arm can orbit in its cradle through an arc of 115 degrees. The back of the C-Arm is marked with an angular scale to aid in positioning. The 9600 can also pivot on its cradle axis up to 180 degrees. This provides greater versatility in positioning the X-ray tube and image intensifier by allowing them to revers or flip-flop their relative positions. The L-Arm of the C-arm can be rotated up to 180 degrees allowing up to 360 degree rotation. The L-arm is rotated with an internal motor using the motorized rotation buttons on the top of the C-arm control panel. For even more positioning the C-arm also has a vertical lift. It can be raised up to 18-inches (46 cm). The vertical lift is also controlled by a motor and can be operated with the motorized column life buttons on the top of the c-arm control panel. The GE 9600 can also be extended up to 8-inches (20cm). The entire C-arm and L-arm assembly can swing, or wig-wag from side to side up to 11 degrees both directions.
GE OEC 9800 Plus C-Arm
The GE OEC 9800 Plus is the gold standard in mobile fluoroscopy applications and innovative X-ray imaging technology. The OEC 9800 offers full 1k2 high-resolution imaging on a mobile system. It features proprietary image I.Q. for uncompromised image quality. The OEC 9800 C arm has an enhanced mechanical design which is ideal for a wide range of applications It provides solutions for the most demanding needs in pain management, general, orthopedic, vascular, neurovascular, and cardiac surgeries. This Mobile C-arm is the benchmark for fluoroscopy applications and X-ray technology with its touch-screen operations, crisp and clear images, low X-ray dosage, and a 15 kW generator. This C-arm has broken the barrier traditionally reserved for contemporary fixed-room imaging systems.
The Advanced acquisition at 30 PPS and playback at 30 FPS helps produce four times the resolution of previous mobile imaging systems. The 9800 Plus has a specially designed rotating anode that reduces overheating during long procedures. This X-ray system features Image I.Q. which is GE's proprietary image intelligence technology. This is the technology that provides the extraordinary image quality. To help with this quality, this system is equipped with Smart Window and Smart Metal Technology.
GE OEC 9900 Elite C-Arm
The GE OEC 9900 Elite C-arm uses a proprietary "no-mask" or motion tolerant subtraction technique to produce vascular images not previously possible on a mobile platform. The 9900 Elite uses advanced image processing that is faster than alternative technologies and applies specific processing algorithms or different “bandwidths” to accentuate what you want to see and attenuate what you don’t.
- Precision imaging Dynamic Range Management (DRM) for uncompromised image quality.
- Touchscreen controls.
- Proprietary "no mask" or Motion Tolerant Subtraction (MTS) technique produces vascular images not previously possible on a mobile platform. Capable to perform a complete extremity run-off with a single injection and single run.
- Unique X-ray tube and cooling system that allows for full-resolution imaging for longer periods of time.
- HD flat panel monitors on an articulating arm allow comfortable viewing of precise images.
- Remote service connectivity to enable system performance diagnostics.
- 1k x 1k high resolution imaging technology on a mobile system.
GE OEC Elite - 9" I.I.
The GE OEC Elite with a 9” image intensifier was designed to enhance surgical efficiency while delivering superb image quality. The OEC Elite allows you to manage dosages with profiles and control features and operates with enhanced ease-of-use and efficiency. This system is ideally suited for a range of surgical needs including orthopedics, gastrointestinal, endoscopic, urologic, neurologic, critical care, and emergency procedures.
- Clear 1k x1k x 16 bit image processing at 30 fps.
- 9-Inch image intensifier detector.
- Optional laser aimer to position the detector over the anatomy of interest.
- Removable anti-scatter grid.
- 30% less force needed to maneuver and position than previous models.
- Advanced cooling technology.
- Low profile X-ray tube.
- Crisp high-bright anti-glare 27” touchscreen display.
Philips BV 300 Plus C-Arm
Tri-mode Image Intensifier
- Dual High Resolution Monitors.
- Vascular Application.
- Tri-Mode 12"/9/6 II.
- Has a Rotating Anode.
Philips BV Pulsera C-Arm
The Philips BV Pulsera C-Arm is a multi-application mobile X-ray imaging system for the most challenging interventional procedures in Pain Management, General, Orthopedic, Vascular, Neurovascular and Cardiac surgeries. The BV Pulsera is a C-arm with a powerful fluoroscopy system and high-resolution CCD camera, outstanding image quality with low X-ray dosage, crisp, clear images, and superior penetration power.
The Philips Pulsera features a full-range of radiation management protocols that allow low X-ray doses even during lengthy procedures, while still providing excellent image quality. The Pulsera comes equipped with unique technology to help maintain clear visualization of dense anatomy and complex vasculature:
- High Power Pulsed Exposure visualizes fast moving anatomy with outstanding image quality for a virtually unlimited amount of time.
- Unique BodySmart software promotes first time right imaging and dose efficiency. It delivers consistently superb image contrast by adapting the measuring field to the area of interest.
- Automatic contrast and brightness offers single touch adjustment of contrast/brightness to the ROI to enhance details in real time.
- High Definition Fluoroscopy provides full contrast for the steepest projections, like lateral hip exams.
- Digital Exposure (Sharp Shot) mode allows a single high-quality image to be taken for archiving and printing.
- Ortho Plus applies extra X-ray power to visualize challenging regions of interest with normal or obese patients.
Philips Veradius Unity C-Arm
The Philips Veradius Unity provides crucial guidance, high-quality images, and accurate positioning to help increase first-time-right results. The Philips Veradius Mobile C-arm increases confidence during complex vascular, cardiac, and orthopedic procedures. ClearGuide combined with color coding on the C-arm speeds up positioning making spinal surgery and other procedures that require frequent position changes more pleasant for clinicians.
- Wireless foot switch.
- Accurate repositioning with PositionMemory.
- DoseAware real-time dose feedback.
- Less than 70 seconds system startup.
- Incredible image quality.
- Dual 19” color LCD Monitors.
- Flat Detector.
Siemens ARCADIS Orbic
The ARCADIS Orbic mobile C-arm system provides fast scan times matched with enhanced image quality. The ARCADIS generates 2D images of the human anatomy in only 30 seconds in 1K2 resolution or 60 seconds for 100 2D images. ARCADIS Orbic C-arm machines can be equipped with the direct 3D navigation interface NaviLink 3D, or choose the integrated optical navigation platform NaviVision 3D.
ARCADIS Orbic’s software is designed to support the entire clinical workflow, from patient registration to image documentation. Patient data can seamlessly be transferred from the hospital information system to your C-arm worklist. Two distinctive features of the ARCADIS Orbic mobile C-arm are true isocentric orbital movement and 190° orbital movement with 95° overscan. Due to this technology, this unit does not require horizontal or vertical readjustment in order to keep viewing area centered and focused.
Siemens Siremobil Compact C-Arm
SIREMOBIL Compact L is our compact all-around performer in intraoperative imaging. It supports various surgical applications in general surgery, orthopedics, trauma, pain management, and ambulatory care. Thanks to its compact and ergonomic design, it is particularly easy to handle and operate. This means accelerated workflow and ultimately significant time and cost savings in your daily work.
- Compact size.
- High image quality.
- Single key operation.
- Highly mobile.
- Dual Mode 9/6 with Digistore 100 and laser targeting.
Ziehm Exposcop 7000 C-Arm
The Ziehm 7000 C-Arm is an inexpensive entry-level workhorse perfect for Chiros that are converting to pain management. The system is the first Ziehm C-Arm model to use the CCD Camera and is an upgrade from the CB7-D.
- High frequency x-ray generator 20,000 Hz.
- 9/6" dual field image intensifier.
- Body region and application specific keys - Extremities, Chest, Head, Spine, Hip, Metal, Soft tissue, 1/2 dose.
- 17” Monitor (anti-glare) 120 Hz.
- 5” Slave Control Monitor on back of TV monitor (for technician).
- Black and White Video Graphic Paper Printer (Optional).
Ziehm Vision² FD Vario 3D
A masterpiece of engineering, the Ziehm Vision² FD Vario 3D integrates multiplanar reconstructions and 3D volume rendering into a space-saving design. Equipped with flat-panel technology, the system delivers more than 16,000 shades of gray. The crystal-clear and distortion-free 3D images provide maximum intraoperative visualization of anatomical structures. The CT like reconstructions can be combined with navigation systems. The C-arm’s 3D data enables surgeons to perform image-guided surgery with great accuracy. Ziehm Vision² FD Vario 3D is ideal for applications such as orthopedics, spine surgery, and neurosurgical procedures. Intuitive touchscreens on both the C-arm and monitor cart make changing from 2D fluoroscopy to the 3D mode with one simple keystroke.
- 2D and intraoperative 3D imaging with one system.
- Digital flat-panel technology offers easy positioning in the OR; thanks to a larger C-arm opening of 35”.
- 20 cm x 20 cm digital flat-panel detector provides a much larger field of view than conventional image intensifiers.
- Ziehm NaviPort: Open interface to navigation systems (Brainlab, Medtronic, Stryker).
- Unique liquid cooling (Advanced Active Cooling) for demanding procedures.
- Object Detected Dose Control (ODDC) for fast superb image quality with automatic dose reduction and metal/contrast correction.