The AortaScan AMI 9700 is a portable, noninvasive 3D ultrasound solution from Verathon. You can get a quick measurement of the abdominal aorta, all without the need for a sonographer. And with features like voice annotation, HIPAA-compliant ScanPoint technology, and an onboard printer, AortaScan integrates easily with existing EMR systems.
The AortaScan AMI 9700 is quick and easy to use. When the user releases the scan button, within seconds, the AMI 9700 measures ultrasonic reflections in multiple planes inside the body and produces a three-dimensional image. Based on this image, the AMI 9700 calculates and displays the diameter of the abdominal aorta. Four quick measurements comprise the exam.
- Precision aiming with ergonomic console and probe.
- Wireless exam uploads via ScanPoint Image Management Software.
- Compact, easy-to-read color LCD display.
- Easy to use, learn, and teach.
- Quick Measurements with 3D ultrasound technology.
- Voice Annotation for exams to ensure valuable data is retained.
- Aiming via ergonomically designed console and probe.
Verathon BladderScan BVI 6400
The BladderScan BVI 6400 bladder volume instrument, with VMODE technology, is a portable 3D ultrasound device that quickly, accurately, and noninvasively measures urinary bladder volume and post-void residual (PVR) in adult patients to help health care providers diagnose, manage, and treat urinary outflow dysfunction.
- Helps assess urinary retention and postoperative urinary retention (POUR)
- Helps prevent unnecessary catheterization
- Helps reduce rates of catheter-associated urinary tract infection (CAUTI)
- Helps differentiate between types of incontinence to determine appropriate care
- Helps monitor postoperative recovery
- Helps improve efficiency of healthcare professionals by reducing costs and saving staff time