The Philips HeartStart FR1, also referred to as the HeartStream Forerunner, is a semi-automatic defibrillator. The HeartStart FR1 is portable, lightweight, and battery powered. It performs automatic self-tests and displays the results of these test on a status indicator. The FR1 or Forerunner has an LCD screen that displays text prompts, patient and event information, and on some models, and electrocardiogram (ECG). The FR1 determines proper defibrillation pad contact by monitoring impedance between the two disposable defibrillation pads. It recognizes a shockable rhythm based on ECG analysis. The defibrillation shock is delivered using an impedance-compensated biphasic waveform with a minimum of 130 Joules delivered to a 50-ohm load.
- Extremely easy to use
- Disposable, recyclable sealed lithium battery.
- Nominal 150 Joule energy shock.
- Less than 10 seconds charge time.
- High-resolution backlit LCD screen that displays ECG and informational text messages.
- Disposable and self-adhesive defibrillation pads.
- Optional PC data card to record event information, ECG, voice, and other audible activity.
Philips HeartStart FRx
The Philips HeartStart FRx Defibrillator features technological advancements to help in treating the most common cause of SCA. The HeartStart FRx is designed to be easy to set up and use, as well as rugged and reliable for those who get there first. On the scene with law enforcement, on the field with student athletes or on the job with employees, the FRx AED/Defibrillator is the solution for treating SCA in environments and conditions too demanding for other defibrillators
- Preconnected SMART Pads II can be used for both adults and children.
- The device reduces the shock energy to a level more appropriate for an infant or a child.
- Intuitive, clean design and clear voice instructions, including CPR coaching.
- Wireless Data Transfer Infrared data port for easy transmission to a Smartphone or PC running Event Review software, without cables or hardwire compatibility issues.
- The Philips SMART Biphasic waveform is highly effective, yet minimizes harmful side effects.
Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator
The Zoll AED Plus is equipped with Real CPR Help technology. The sensor in the pads lets the AED see each chest compression and lets you know how you’re doing. It guides you, with prompts and a real-time bar gauge, to the recommended depth and rate of compressions. The Zoll AED Plus was the first automated external defibrillator (AED) that guides rescuers through the complete chain of survival.
- Lid that acts as a passive airway support to maintain the victim’s open airway.
- Back-lit display screen that provides simultaneous text with every audio prompt.
- Real CPR Help that helps rescuers provide optimal CPR.
- Low cost of ownership.
Philips HeartStart Onsite
The Philips HeartStart OnSite has a clean and simple interface that’s easy to use and understand. Its voice instructions guide you through the entire process, from placing the pads, to delivering a shock, to performing CPR. You won’t get lost because the intelligent sensors can detect what step you’re on and adjust to your level of expertise.
Setting up the Philips HeartStart OnSite is easy and quick. The pads and battery are already installed. Just pull the green tab to launch the initial self-test. After that, the OnSite performs daily self-tests so you can trust that it is ready-to-go if needed.
- Lightweight: Fully equipped at just 3.3 pounds.
- Intuitive: Clean design and clear voice instructions instill the confidence that's needed when administering therapy to a person in cardiac arrest.
- Every-Ready: Powered by a long life (4-year) disposable battery. Automated tests help ensure readiness.
- Versatile: Available for use on anyone of any age, including children and infants.
- Effective: Patented SMART Analysis heart rhythm assessment and SMART Biphasic defibrillation therapy, clinically proven in nearly 10 years of use. No other biphasic waveform is as well documented.
Welch Allyn AED 20
The Welch Allyn AED 20 is a safe, easy-to-use defibrillator for use by basic life support (BLS) personnel. It is light and mobile and can be used where several minutes could elapse before the arrival of advanced life support (ALS) personnel. When the Welch Allyn AED 20 is properly connected to a patient who is unconscious, not breathing, and unresponsive, the defibrillator analyzes the patient’s heart rhythm and determines whether a shockable situation exists and, if appropriate, arms the shock button.
- 3-step operation
- Extensive voice and visual prompts for the operator
- Weekly and monthly self-test to ensure readiness
- Optional rechargeable battery
- Biphasic energy output
- Lock-out protection to prevent inadvertent defibrillation in manual mode
Zoll AED Pro
The Zoll AED Pro is designed with advanced capabilities and supports Basic Life Support as well as Advanced Life Support. The Zoll AED Pro features a high-resolution LCD display that allows responders to visualize a patient’s ECG while utilizing a 3-lead monitoring cable. It has rubber over-molds that are built to withstand harsh environments and utilizes the unique one-piece CPR-D padz for easy placement.
- High-quality display.
- ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable.
- Manual override options to satisfy Advanced Life Support professionals.
- Internal memory data storage and IrDA or USB data transfer.
- Feedback on CPR chest compressions utilizing the CPR-D Padz.