Circon soakable solid-state color MicroVideo camera power on/off pushbutton with green indicator light back of the unit has connectors for character generator and video in and out 7-foot power cord with hospital grade plug.
- Height: 3.25 in (12.5 cm).
- Width: 12.25 in (29.5 cm).
- Depth: 9 in (37 cm).
- Weight: 12kg (26.5 lb).
Storz Image 1 Hub HD
The IMAGE 1 HUB HD constitutes the backbone of the KARL STORZ FULL HD Imaging System. With 1,920 x 1,080 resolution and progressive scan, the camera control unit (CCU) guarantees a lag-free image and natural color reproduction. The unique combination of ease-of-use and excellent image quality ensures time-efficiency and maximum patient safety, marking a new milestone in the evolution of endoscopic imaging.
IMAGE 1 offers documentation and printing functions as integrated modules. The CCU’s front and rear USB ports allow for the simultaneous connection of various printers and USB mass storage devices.
All IMAGE 1 Camera Heads, regardless of whether they are FULL HD, standard definition, or designed for video endoscopy, can be used with a single IMAGE 1 HUB™ CCU. The KARL STORZ philosophy aims at long-term, future-oriented partnerships with our customers.
- HD Camera Hub.
- Camera Head.
- SDI Video Cable.
- DVI Video Cable.
- Medical Grade Universal Power Cable.
Stryker 1088 Camera System
The Hi-Definition signal from the Stryker 1088 HD Camera provides two thirds more information along with Progressive Scan technology resulting in true-to-life color reproduction, improved motion control, and the unbelievable visual precision to enable the most meticulous of surgical movements. Let us show you why the Stryker 1088 HD is A Revolution in Resolution.
- Hi Definition (HD) Video – 1280 x 1024 native resolution
- Incredibly small and ergonomic camera head – for superior comfort and control
- Standard aspect ratio – allows you to maximize existing video equipment
- Progressive scan technology – optimum image quality with superb resolution
- Digital Outputs – DVI necessary to take advantage of digital HD fidelity
- Four-button camera head design – control of 6 functions from the camera head
- Multi-Specialty Settings – user-selectable specialty settings which customize video output for the unique needs of your cases
Stryker 1188 Camera System
- High-Definition Standardization.
- Progressive-Scan Technology.
- 10-Bit Digital Processing provides Optimal Clarity.
- Direct Fiber Optical Outputs.
- Increased Intra-Operative Brightness offers Improved Resolution.
- Nine Specialty Settings Aid Surgical Standardization.
- Seamless Integration suits Existing Video Equipment.
- Electronic Flexible Scope Filter, Compatible with all Flexible Scopes.
- More Intuitive User Controls.
- Users can Display Image in Native Aspect Ratio or Widescreen Aspect Ratio.
Stryker 1288 Camera System
- 1920 x 1080p resolution.
- Improved clarity, focus and sharpness.
- Wireless transmission capabilities when used with the Stryker WiSE wireless monitor.
- Touch screen LCD interface.
- Fully programmable camera head buttons.
- 1.5 lux minimum illumination.
- 1/60-1/10000 second automatic shutter range.
Stryker 1488 HD
- The Stryker 1488 HD Camera system utilizes advanced CMOS technology and premium optics to continue the legacy of best-in-class video systems that Stryker has delivered to its customers for over 30 years.
- The Stryker 1488 enables surgeons to control all of their connected devices* from the camera head, including their Pump and OR Lights.
- The 1488 offers compatibility with the Precision HD Arthroscope which is designed to be more ergonomic for surgeons.
The Stryker 988 Endoscopic Video Camera is designed for all types of video endoscopy applications. The Model 988 camera, with the proper coupler, can be used with most endoscopes or arthroscopes. Stryker Endoscopy’s line of focusing camera couplers maximizes the surgeon’s television viewing area for various endoscope sizes and applications. The light sensitivity and color reproduction of the Stryker Endoscopy system produces excellent picture quality.
- Remote Accessory Controls
- Rear Panel Connections
- Flex and AG Filter Controls
- White Balance, Gain, Light / Zoom and Auto Focus Controls