Berchtold Operon B 710 Features
For Unmatched versatility and positioning, look to Berchtold’s Operon B 710 surgical Table. Our 5-section modular design and 770 lb.* weight Capacity ensure configurations for a while variety of surgical specialties and patient sizes. The radiolucent phenolic tabletop provides superior imaging capabilities, easily accessed with a C-arm. Intuitive remote control with one-touch commands, large double swivel casters and a 28” to 45” vertical articulation range offers precise, ergonomic positioning.
While a convenient pass-through x-ray channel eliminates the need for cumbersome x-ray table tops, Operon B 710’s full-body imaging capabilities with superior C-arm coverage accommodates most surgical procedures. Maximum imaging access reduces set up time, increases case turnover access, and optimal patient care.
- The B 710 can be converted into a fracture table for your lower extremity fractures.
- The standard table configuration provides more than enough imaging coverage for all lumbar procedures.
- The majority of all procedures can be performed in the standard general surgical configuration. With the patient in the normal orientation, the surgical team will be comfortable working around the table and will have excellent upper body imaging coverage if necessary.
Biodex 800 Urology
The Urology C-Arm Table is an ideal choice for image-guided procedures. The narrow Fiberesin™ tabletop is cantilevered to accommodate portable or ceiling suspended C-Arms. Radiolucent areas are free of cross members, allowing full fluoroscopic visualization and unobstructed C-Arm positioning. Optional Cassette Tray and X-ray Grid allow for the use of overhead or portable x-ray. Functional design provides complete access while minimizing radiation exposure to clinicians.
- Large radiolucent area, 54” x 17.5”
- Industry exclusive Fowler positioning, 0° to 80°
- Five-axis motorized tabletop positioning
- Convenient positioning, hand-held and foot-operated controllers
- Smooth starts and stops programmed into all motorized movements
- Low profile base for C-Arm clearance
- Accessory rails
- Both AC and battery power are standard
The Maquet AlphaStar surgical table, with electrically controlled hydraulic drive, provides essential table functions from tabletop positioning and auto-drive to reverse mode. AlphaStar can be modified to suit the needs of any surgical discipline in just a few quick steps. Ideal for smooth workflow in the operating room. Electrically controlled hydraulic drive for all the table's essential functions Mounting point allows the quick use of a broad range of socket-mounted modules Back-lit key panel considerably simplifies the work in the dark MIC room.
The Maquet BetaStar Surgical Table offers effective solutions for the widest variety of requirements in the OR. Patients benefit from superb positioning comfort with a maximum overall capacity of 454 kg (1,000 lbs).
- Operating table top subdivided into six sections: head plate (optional), upper back plate (optional), lower back plate, seat plate, leg plates (optional)
- Seat and back supporting arms, leg plate sockets, joint covers and side rails made of chrome-nickel steel Multilayer SFC padding (Special Foam Core) for outstanding positioning comfort and highest patient safety, the thickness of the padding is 80 mm / 3 inch
- Entire table top without crossbars for intraoperative fluoroscopy
- Patient orientation is set with the control units - Return to level button
Mizuho OSI Trios
Developed for maximum C-Arm access in procedures where only lateral tilt and Trendelenburg positioning are required, the Elite 3100A surgical table provides 23-1/2 inches of longitudinal top slide. This table is the ideal choice for vascular surgery, hip revisions, ureteroscopies, laser angioplasties, pacemaker insertions, pain management, and other C-Arm assisted procedures that can be accomplished quickly and efficiently.
- 500 lb. lift and articulate capacity.
- 23” top slide (toward foot end).
- X-ray cassette tunnel.
- Precision locator system.
- Removable leg section.
- Line power.
- Specialty articulation functions.
- Durable one-touch pendant control.
The Skytron 6001 Surgical Table is an electro-hydraulic surgical table with a remote control and C-arm positioning to meet all imaging requirements. The stability of the table and the rigidity of the top provide assurance that the patient position will be maintained and desired.
- C-Arm Compatible Table Top
- Wired Hand Control
- 180° Table Top Rotation
- Electro-Hydraulic Floor Locks
- 15-foot power cord with hospital grade plug
- Standardized side rails
- Four-point, push-button operated braking system for safety and stability
- 30° lateral tilt
- Trendelenburg and reverse capabilities of 30°
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
Skytron 6500 HD
Uncommon flexibility makes the Skytron 6500HD General Surgical Table unequaled for general purpose surgery.
The exclusive 180° rotating top feature of the Skytron 6500 General Surgical Table’s allows unobstructed C-arm and microscope coverage. Additionally, it eliminates conflicts between surgeon and anesthesiologist during head-end procedures, and provides ample leg room for surgeons who prefer to sit during procedures.
- Can lift and fully articulate patients weighing up 1000 lbs.
- Length with Headrest is 79 inches
- Table top can rotate 180 degrees
- Built-in Powered Kidney Bridge
- Removable powered leg section
- Self-leveling, four pint brake system
Skytron Elite 3500
The Skytron Elite 3500 is an electro-hydraulically operated general purpose surgical table. The electro-hydraulic positioning functions (operated by the hand-held, push button, pendant control unit) are; trendelenburg, lateral tilt, back section, elevation, leg section, top slide, flex/reflex, kidney lift, return to level, and the floor lock/brake system. Manual controls are provided for head section positioning, emergency brake release, and leg section removal.
- Automatic Shut-Off.
- 500 lbs patient lift capacity.
- 26″ - 45″ min / max elevation.
- Electro-hydraulically operated.
- Easy-to-Use pendant/hand control.
- Allows full-body imaging.
Skytron Elite 6500
The Skytron Elite 6500 series surgical tables are electro-hydraulically operated, general purpose surgical tables. The electro-hydraulic positioning functions are operated by the hand-held, push button, pendant controller. On the controller, you have the options for Trendelenburg, Lateral tilt, Back section, Elevation, Leg section, Flex/reflex, Kidney life, Return to level, and the floor lock/brake system. There are manual controls that provide positioning for the head section, table top rotation, emergency brake release, and leg section removal. The hand-held pendant control unit has a non-slip rubber cover which assures a positive grip during use. A spring clip hanger located on the back allows it to be stored on the Trendelenburg cylinder cap bracket or the table side rails. Activating any function on the pendant control unit will activate the brake system.
The exclusive 180-degree rotation top features allow for unobstructed C-arm and microscope coverage. Additionally, it eliminates conflicts between the surgeon and the anesthesiologist during head-end procedures and provides ample leg room for surgeons who prefer to sit during procedures. The patient orientation is always correct with respect to the table controls. The head is always at the head end whether the table is in the standard or rotated configuration. The hand control has an easy-to-use design and features a return-to-level button that provides instant control of all table functions. It has recessed buttons to eliminate the possibility of accidental activation. The hand control also features a water-resistant steel housing that is more durable than that of plastic hand controls. The Skytron 6500 has a great height range. It allows a comfortable working height whether the surgeon prefers to sit or stand. The 6500 has a full articulated movement with patients up to 500 pounds. It doesn't matter if the table is in standard or a rotated configuration. This surgical table features a removable leg section to provide improved access during perineal approach. If you are looking for something that can lift more than 500 pounds, get a quote for the Skytron 6500 HD. While some surgical tables claim to have a 500-pound capacity, the Skytron Elite 6500 has the true ability to lift and fully articulate a 500-pound patient even with the tabletop rotated 180-degrees.
- 500 pound weight capacity
- 180° top rotation
- Detachable head section
- Provides full body imaging
- Easy-to-use pendant control
The STERIS 5085 General Surgical Table quickly and easily adapts to virtually every surgical specialty. Higher weight limit, exceptionally low height and a large imaging area means no more inflexible, dedicated specialty tables.
Quick, one-touch patient posturing is enabled by the 5085 Surgical Table's intuitive hand control's pre-programmed positions for rotation and beach chair for easy set up. The surgical table’s easy-to-read LCD window telegraphs table positioning data to caregivers, even in a darkened room.
- Accommodates virtually all patients with generous weight and height ranges
- Provides unrestricted perineal access with removable leg section
- Optional Featherweight Leg Section complies with AORN Safe Handling principles
- Enhances lateral procedures with a powered, radiolucent kidney elevator
- Provides outstanding access for C-arm, permitting clear high-quality images crucial to MIS, cardiothoracic, orthopedic and neurosurgical procedures
- Facilitates quick and safe patient positioning with an easy-to-use, easy-to-read hand control
- Contours to virtually all patient postures with four section tabletop
- Compensates for uneven OR floors with self-leveling floor locks
- Prevents sectional and table base collisions with the Auto Limit Sensor
- Compatible with a wide array of previously purchased accessories
Steris Amsco 2080
The Amsco Quantum 2080 General Surgical Table is supplied with a removable headrest unit, pendant hand control unit, and a set of electrically conductive table top cushions. This surgical table is electrically powered and requires 120v/60Hz power supply. Its weight capacity is 300lbs.
AMSCO 2080 GENERAL SURGICAL TABLES ARE BUILT WITH QUALITY AND ARE BUILT TO LAST. The Amsco 2080 General Surgical Tables are easy to use, versatile and well within your budget.
The Amsco 2080 General Surgical Tables are designed to accommodate a maximum 300 pound load.
- Pedestal includes tabletop lift cylinder and support column with bearing-mounted saddle frame fully enclosed by stainless-steel, telescoping shrouds.
- Each shroud is one-piece construction to ensure against foreign matter entering the elevating mechanism.
- 300 lb weight capacity,
- Side rails for accessories
- Adjustable head rest.
- Features include back up/down, leg up/down, Trendelenberg/Reverse Trendelenberg
- Tabletop is 20-inch wide tabletop is divided into four hinged sections: head, back, seat, foot. Each section is cast aluminum (back, seat, and foot sections are covered by stainless-steel veneer).
- Refurbished with 1 year warranty
Steris Amsco 3080
- Surgical Table with Radio Top.
- One of the most durable, flexible and reliable surgical tables available.
- Brings more efficiency to the operating room.
- Fluoroscopic capabilities.
- Simple patient positioning.
- Returns to level with one simple command.
Steris Amsco 3085 R
The Steris Amsco 3085 R surgical table is available with ACT ENABLED electronic interface circuits that work seamlessly with other technology in your state-of-the-art OR. This integration systems agnostic technology enables seamless communication among virtually any vendor’s equipment.
- Automatic conversion functions for reverse patient positioning, regardless of headrest location means commands are automatically interpreted according to the selected orientation.
- Bieri hydraulics provide ultra-precise tabletop articulation for specialties such as urology and neurology. Tabletop movement is smooth and accurate through the full range of positions.
- With the addition of the orthopedic extension, the Amsco 3085 R surgical table pulls traction and provides positioning flexibility for hip and lower extremity orthopedic procedures.
- T-shaped pedestal design and reverse orientation provide optimal access to the patient by the entire surgical team, regardless of the procedure.
Stryker Berchtold Operon B810
Designed for use in surgical suites where control and patient positioning are critical, the Stryker Berchtold Operon B810 is a feature-rich, remote control table that enhances patient positioning and provides complete support throughout its entire range of motion. The 305 mm (12”) longitudinal slide, carbon fiber table top and integrated x-ray cassette channel all contribute to the superior imaging characteristics of the B 810. The B 810 will lift and articulate a patient weight capacity of 275 kg (600 lbs) both in normal and reverse orientation, setting the industry standard for simplicity and ease of use without sacrifice of features.