The Allied Healthcare L190-GR is a portable suction unit designed to provide general suction. This aspirator is equipped with a high-efficiency bacteria filter. This filter prevents fluid and aerosol contamination of mobile and portable suction unit. The Filter features a hydrophobic, microporous membrane, which filters a maximum of 0.3 micron particles in the air, and protects the suction pump from canister overflow.
- Operating time on battery power: 75 minutes.
- 10.6 lbs.
- Flow Rate: Open flow > 30 LPM @ STP
- Vacuum Range: 2.0 to 21.6 in Hg @ STP
Gomco 6036 and 6037 are mobile aspirators which specialize in gastric drainage for hospitals and clinics.
Features and Benefits - Provide suction for all routine suction procedures with one versatile mobile vacuum source.
- Fast and simple operation.
- Easy-to-store and transport compact design with a flat stainless steel top
- Convenient storage for 6' electrical cord with hospital-grade plug
- Disposable hydrophobic bacteria filter helps prevent fluid and aerosol contamination