The Midmark Ritter 204 offers long term value with its cost efficiency and comfortable patient care. The Midmark Ritter 204 manual exam tables have 3 pass thru side drawers and 2 front drawers for optimal supply management. The exam table has a reinforced steel seat designed to prevent deflection and breakage. The upholstered top is easily removed without tools via patented knob system.
- 500 lbs weight capacity.
- Manual back with spring assist.
- Steel reinforced seat.
- Drawers manufactured with one piece polystyrene construction.
- Ergonomic design.
Midmark Ritter 223
The Midmark Ritter 223 Barrier Free is a power examination table. The 223 Barrier Free is used as a chair or table to provide positioning and support of patients during general examinations and procedures conducted by qualified medical professionals in an office environment. This table is designed to lower to 18 inches from the floor making it easier for patients to get on the table and eliminate access strain on their backs as well as the back of the physicians and staff.
- Power height and back.
- 400-pound patient weight capacity.
- 18” to 37” seat height adjustment.
- Standard foot control.
- Weight: 315 lbs.
The Trio is a fusion of surgical stretcher, mobile operating table, and recovery platform in one unit. With the Stryker Trio the patient remains on the same surface for pre-op, surgery, and post-op. By doing so this greatly reduces patient handling and improves patient and staff safety. All while increasing case efficiency turnover time.
- 3” (8 cm) Ultra Comfort mattress with sealed seams
- 6” (15 cm) Omni Surface™ casters
- 78” (198 cm) patient surface
- Quadra Channel™ stabilizing lift system
- Siderails enable fluoro clearance
- Four IV receptacles
- Four-wheel, steel-ring brakes with dual side activators
- Backrest rises to 80°
- Removable foot section (0°- 50°)
- 20° Trend./15° reverse Trend
- Left and right lateral tilt ±15°
- Ultraview litter top for unobstructed fluoroscopic access
- Three-sided foot controls for lift/lower functions
- Retractable fifth-wheel steering
- Low profile base with thermoformed hood
- Full-length surgery accessory rails