The Sony UP 870 is Digital black and white printer that is an ideal choice for medical applications including ultrasounds. Includes a UBS interface that allows the user to capture images and then store then on a smaller, portable USB storage device.
- Ideal for today's advance ultrasound systems
- User-friendly controls on the front panel
- Compact, space-saving design
- High resolution of 325 DPI
- High-speed printing of approximately 1.9 seconds
- USB 2.0 Interface
- Utilizes existing 110 Series media by Sony UPP-110S/5, UPP-110HD, UPP-110HG.
Sony UP 895MD B/W
The Sony UP-895MD B/W Analog A6 Video Printer can produce glossy photo images. Features include a 1280-dot density, 256 shades of gray, as low as 3.9-second printing speed, and multiple print formats (normal, small, and 2x zoom). The Sony UP-895MD printer is compatible with both NTSC and PAL formats.
- High-resolution 1280 dots x 608 lines printing (in WIDE 2 scan mode) and 256 steps of gray level
- 12.8 dpm or 325 dpi print resolution,/li>
- High quality, glossy, near photographic printing with newly developed printing paper, UPP-110HG
- Smoothing feature for smoother, clearer image output
- Automatic selection of EIA/CCIR video signal
- Worldwide power supply for AC 100 to 120 / 220 to 240 V
- Automatic paper load system for simple operation
- Multiple copies (up to a maximum of ten)
- Audible alarm when printer needs paper or the video signal is absent
- Compact and lightweight
- Fast printing of approximately 3.9 seconds per screen (with smoothing feature turned off and printer set to STANDARD print mode)
- Thermal head protection
- Wide scanning function (NORMAL/WIDE 1/WIDE 2)
- 2x zoom for either half of picture in either STANDARD or SIDE mode
- Selectable 4:3/1:1 aspect ratio
- Approx. 201 prints* out of UPP-110HG (18 m)
Sony UP 897MD B/W
The Sony UP-897MD black and white video printer is designed specifically for use with medical diagnostic equipment, such as ultrasound systems. The printer packs power in a small chassis. High-quality, photo-like prints are produced in approximately two seconds.
The UP-897MD is extremely small and light weight. For additional convenience, the UP-897MD adds a jog dial to the front panel for easy operation.
- High Resolution – 1280 dot density for improved image quality
- High Gloss/High-Density Prints with Sony UPP-110HG High Gloss Media
- Fast Print Speed – 3.9 seconds in STD mode
- Compact and Lightweight Design
- Multiple Print Modes – Normal, small and 2x zoom