The GE AMX 4 Plus portable X-ray is designed for easy operation. Each time you push a button, you can depend on the same consistent radiographic quality that is seen in a full-scale X-ray. Since the AMX 4 Plus is battery operated, there is no need to plug in your mobile X-ray unit before taking exposures. This makes it easily adapted to operating, intensive care, and emergency room applications. Mobility and ease-of-use make the AMX-4 Plus ideally suited for all routine radiographic procedures, within intensive care units, cardiac care units, emergency, and operating rooms, pediatrics, neonatal units, orthopedics, and clinics.
- Analog X-ray system in a compact, easy-to-maneuver package.
- Up to 50 high-quality exposures with a single charge.
- Dual drive motors and oversized casters that facilitate movement even in taxing environments.
- Operator controls are microprocessor-based, combining the latest technology with simplicity of design.
- Message display to provide helpful information on the operating status of the system.
- Ergonomic Handswitch Controls.
- Compact manual Collimator with built-in SIDbutton on collimator face.
GE Definium AMX 700
The GE Definium AMX 700 is a self-contained battery driven, digital mobile radiographic system that operators from a rechargeable battery pack. The Definium AMX 700 is a portable digital X-ray system utilizes a cesium iodide single-piece detector that provides high image quality with significantly less dose to the patient. Images are processed within seconds, with an immediate review on the integrated monitor. Over 2,000 images can be stored on the Definium AMX 700 and can be easily transmitted to your hospital PACS for quick and easy review.
- 270° column flexibility.
- Easy maneuverability.
- 15” touchscreen display.
- Single-piece detector.
- Instant distribution and access to patient data.
- Over 2,000 image storage.
- Rotating anode X-ray tube.
- Networking connectivity - DICOM 3.0 and IHE compatible.
GE Optima XR220amx
The Optima XR220amx is a self-contained battery operated mobile radiographic digital X-Ray imaging system designed for performing radiographic exams at the point of care when it is not safe or practical to move the patient to the radiographic room.
Optima XR220amx is suited for routine radiographic procedures within a hospital including radiology departments, intensive care units, cardiac care units, emergency departments, operating rooms, orthopedics, pediatrics, hospital rooms and clinics.
- FlashPad Lightweight detector designed for mobile use, weighs less than 4.5 kg (10 lbs.) including battery
- “Stand-by” mode eliminates boot up cycles and allows exposure within 25 seconds
- Designed for 24/7 availability. Use with battery or make and process exposures while the unit is charging
- Detector can support up to 160 Kg (352 lbs.) of distributed load for bariatric applications
- Detector battery charges automatically while the detector is in the bin
- Automatic charging algorithms allow the system to be re-charged even if batteries are not fully drained
- 15kW (nominal) generator and available 30kW(nominal) option
Siemens Mobilett II
The Siemens Mobilett II is a Lightweight Push Propelled, 30kW HF Generator, Static Anode, .8 mm Focal Spot, LED Operators Console, kV Selection 40 To 133 In 49 Increments, mA Selection .5 To 200 In 51 Increments, Hidden Cable Design, Single-phase 50/60Hz Power Source, 4 Cassette Storage.
Dimensions: - Footprint: 104(l) x 56.4(w) x 157(h) cm (41 x 22 x 61.8 inch)
- Weight: 285 Kg (628 lbs)
- Tube positioning: Maximum horizontal extension 1280 mm (50.4 inch), Minimum horizontal extension 316 mm (12.4 inch), Maximum focal spot height 2145 mm (84.4 inch), Minimum focal spot height 470 mm (18.5 inch)
X-ray Generator - Self-calibrating high-frequency, high-output
- generator with multipulse voltage
Output - 30 kW at 96 kV 10 ms
- 20 kW at 102 kV 100 ms
- 450mA (maximum)