The GE CARESCAPE VC150 vital signs monitor offers fast, accurate clinical measurements and seamless EMR connectivity that enables nurses to focus on taking care of their patients while easily documenting the patient information.
- Configurable monitor that can be used for spot-checking or for continuous monitoring, providing you the flexibility of two devices in one
- Designed for adult, pediatric and neonatal use, including patients with low perfusion rates
- Includes the same algorithms for NIBP and SpO2 as other higher acuity GE monitors, helping ensure measurement consistency across all care areas
- Noninvasive blood pressure measurement uses GE’s exceptional DINAMAP technology
- Three choices for pulse oximetry include TruSignal; Nellcor™ OxiMax™ or Masimo rainbow SET®, displayed also as a waveform
- Two options for temperature include Exergen® TemporalScanner™ and Welch Allyn® SureTemp®
GE Dinamap Carescape V100
The GE Carescape V100 patient monitor is a reliable, easy-to-use vital sign monitor that helps you care for many patients efficiently. Its speed, accuracy, and mobility allow you to collect the right information at the point of care, and present it wherever it is needed, so you can make fast quality care decisions. By combining fast determination times with an advanced algorithm, the CARESCAPE V100 monitor helps ensure patient comfort while maintaining a high standard of clinical accuracy. It also includes the same advanced parameters and algorithms as other higher acuity GE monitors, ensuring measurement consistency across all care areas.
- It’s a two-in-one monitor, it can be used for both spot check and continuous monitoring.
- Non-invasive blood pressure determination times as fast as 14 seconds.
- Exergen TemporalScanner thermometer provides non-invasive, fast, easy and accurate temperatures.
- Battery has a long run time, typically 8 to 11 hours before requiring a recharge.
- GE Dinamap SuperSTAT blood pressure algorithms support speed, comfort and artifact rejection for virtually all types of patients.
GE Dinamap Pro 400 V2
Redesigned for quality-driven healthcare professionals who demand proven world-class technology in every parameter, the GE DINAMAP Pro 400 V2 brings together proven DINAMAP algorithms in a monitor with enhanced reliability features, and the durability you expect from a GE Dinamap Vital Signs Monitor.
With the GE DINAMAP Pro 400 V2 Monitor, you can take BP measurements that are fast, accurate and comfortable for your patients. And, you can obtain reliable temperature readings in seconds and get oxygen saturation readings using your choice of SpO2 solutions – the industry-leading Masimo® SET® (gold standard) or Nellcor® OxiMax.® So, you can spend less time checking vitals and more time on actual patient care.
- Measures NIBP
- Sp02, Temp and Heart Rate
- Pole Mount Included
- Includes New Battery, Sp02 Sensor, NIBP Hose, Oral Temp Sensor, 2 New Cuffs
- Power Cord and Manual
- Completely Refurbished
- Biomedical Inspected
GE Dinamap Procare 300
The DINAMAP ProCare 300 monitor enhances productivity with easy to use features and an intuitive menu structure. With a properly-sized BP cuff in place, just press a button to take a BP reading. It's that easy. All DINAMAP ProCare Monitors are fully upgradeable so they can grow with your changing needs. With GE Healthcare you get more than a monitor. You get a strategic partner and a total solution.
- NIBP, SpO2 and Recorder
- Comprehensive — One monitor for the entire range of patient populations – Neonatal, Pediatric, and Adult
- Versatile – Used in ER, Outpatient Surgery, Endoscopy, GI Lab, Special Procedures, Recovery/PACU,Telemetry, Med-Surg, and Labor and Delivery
- Easy To Use – Push Button Interface
- DINAMAP NIBP Technology — Available in GE Solar and Dash monitors
- Six Sigma Quality and Reliability – Built-In Quality Means Accurate Readings
- Connectivity Options
GE Dinamap Procare 400
The GE DINAMAP ProCare 400 Vital Signs Monitor enhances productivity with easy to use features and an intuitive menu structure. With a properly-sized BP cuff in place, just press a button to take a BP reading. It's that easy! Comprehensive - One monitor for the entire range of patient populations - Neonatal, Pediatric, and Adult.
Additional GE DINAMAP ProCare 400 Features: NIBP, Temp, Pulse Rate, and SpO2 along with a built in Pole Mount. The GE DINAMAP ProCare 400 Includes NIBP Hose and Adult Cuff (New), SpO2 sensor, Oral Temp Sensor, New Battery, Manual, and comes with a 6 Months Parts and Labor Warranty. See below for more information.
- Large digital displays give you readings at a glance.
- One button press provides accurate BP reading.
- Simple menus for customized settings.
- Built in recorder Massimo or Nellcor SpO2 for the 400 series
- Battery back up.
Mindray Datascope Accutorr Plus
The Mindray Datascope Accutorr Plus is available in 3 models. The Accutorr Plus NIBP, the Accutorr Plus with NIBP with Trend Screen, and the Accutorr Plus with NIBP, Trend Screen and SpO2. The Accutorr Plus with Trend Screen incorporates an LCD to view stored measurements and access a menu system which is used to set the alarm volume and the SpO2 beep volume. It can store up to 100 measurements in its memory.
- Non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP).
- Pulse Rate.
- Interval Mode.
- Large LED Displays.
- Trend Memory up to 100 measurements.
Philips SureSigns VS2+
Philips SureSigns VS2+ Vital Signs Patient Monitor. Affordable patient monitoring in a portable, reliable platform. Simple to use, and easily integrated into an existing network. The VS2+ can provide direct communication with your facility’s Electronic Health Record (EHR) system with programmable barcode scanning technology, eliminating time-consuming transcription, and reducing transcription errors.
The VS2+ is designed to make spot checks on adult, pediatric, or neonatal patients simple and efficient. You can obtain oral temperatures quickly, in just 4 seconds. Initiate a blood pressure check in a snap with the large, one-touch NBP button. Body temp, pulse oximetry (including pleth wave), heart rate, diastolic, systolic, and mean arterial pressure (MAP) are easily visible and distinguishable on the bright, full-color LED display, an industry first.
- Bright, color backlit 4.3” LED screen.
- Time-sync network clock.
- Over-sized, one-touch NBP on/off button.
- Pleth waveform display.
- Battery Management clearly shows when unit is plugged in and charging.
- Optional programmable barcode scanner.
- Storage on board for up to 100 patient records.
- Uses the same supplies as all other Philips monitors.
Welch Allyn 300 Series Vital Signs Monitor
The Welch Allyn 300 Series Vital Signs Monitor offers simple and accurate vital signs assessment or continuous monitoring, this monitor is the definition of “advanced monitoring made affordable.”
- Noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP), pulse rate and MAP.
- Optional—SureTemp® Plus Thermometry, Masimo or Nellcor pulse oximetry and integrated thermal printer.
- Supports adult, pediatric and neonatal patients.
- Simple to use—LCD display facilitates menu navigation.
- Includes automatic blood pressure mode, programmable alarms, built-in memory capability and intuitive icons.
- Lightweight and portable, with a variety of mounting options.