The Dyonics 300XL Light Source provides abundant illumination for all endoscopic specialties. Intuitive operation makes the 300XL Light Source easy to use. It is digitally controlled to ensure smooth and precise shutter operation. Advanced Xenon Lamp technology and optics deliver the bright and balanced illumination surgeons demand. Excellent engineering, efficient design, and exceptional performance - the qualities you expect from the leader in endoscopic imaging.
- Bright 300 watt light source.
- 500-hour minimum lamp life.
- Compatible with DYONICS, Olympus, Storz and ACMI cables.
Integra Luxtec MLX 300
The Integra Luxtec MLX 300 is a xenon light source that delivers 300 watts of cool white infrared (IR) filtered light. The lamp is housed in a lamp module that can be easily serviced without special tools. The Luxtec MLX 300 is designed to supply high-intensity white light through a fiber optic cable for illumination of a surgical field during a surgical and/or medical procedure.
The CLK-4 compact light source is compatible with all OES fiberscope ideal for the vast majority of routine procedures. It is small, lightweight, and versatile.
- Halogen bulb with mirror, 15v, 150w
- Lamp life approximately 50 hours
- Air feed pump
- Compatible with Olympus OES Fiberscopes
Specifications - Width: 18.6 cm
- Height: 15.1 cm
- Length: 27.0 cm
- Weight: 6 kg
Olympus CLV 160
Features - Powerful 300W xenon lamp for Olympus color CCD videoscope system.
- New and improved condenser design helps achieve nearly 1.3 times as much light intensity as the CLV-U40.
- Illumination capability to cover even more distant points assures sufficient brightness when retroflexing the scope tip, observing the lower esophagus, and more. Improvement in light adjustment levels helps maintain appropriate brightness even when observing at extremely close range or observing the gastric angulus from directly in front.
- 35% reduction in overall size compared to its predecessor, with width reduced by a full 80 mm, saving space in your endoscopy suite.
- Simple membrane switches and clear indicators on the front panel for improved operability.
- Compatible with conventional Olympus color CCD videoscopes and fiberscopes.
Specifications - Width: 370
- Height: 135
- Depth: 420 mm
- Weight: 15 kg
- Voltage: NTSC 100-120V AC/ PAL 220-240V AC
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Input current: NTSC 5A, PAL 3A
Olympus CLV 180
High-intensity 300-watt light source delivers the illumination to drive HDTV and a new Narrow Band Imaging feature enhances visualization capabilities.
- Equipped with specially coated filters for NBI) Narrow Band Imaging). (Only for GI)
- Lamp can be turned on-off without turning off the equipment.
- Automatically adjusts light intensity to achieve ideal illumination for observation of the gartrointestinal track.
- Powerful 300’watt xenon lamp
- Backlit fromt panel indicators and controls improve operability
- Weight: 15 kg.
Specifications: - Width: 383
- Height: 162
- Depth: 536 mm
- Voltage: 100-120V AC
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Consuption of electric power: 500VA
- Fuse rating: 8A, 250V
- Fuse size: 5 mm x 20 mm
Storz Xenon 300 - 20133020
The Karl Storz 20133020 300 Watt Xenon lamp Cermax xenon lamp by Excelitas is the xenon light source of choice for fiber optic illumination applications such as endoscopy and surgical headlamps. This is a 300 watt xenon arc surgical endoscope medical bulb with a parabolic reflector. The PE300BF light bulb has a 1000 hour life expectancy and a warranty period for up to 500 hours.
The Karl Storz 20133120 Cermax xenon lamp by Excelitas is the xenon light source of choice for fiber optic illumination applications such as endoscopy and surgical headlamps. This is a 300 watt xenon arc surgical endoscope medical bulb with a parabolic reflector. The PE300BF light bulb has a 1000 hour life expectancy and a warranty period for up to 500 hours.
- 300 Watt Xenon bulb.
- video in/out BNC sockets.
- 6-pin Mini-Din-sockets for optional SCB interface.
The L9000 LED Light Source reduces hazardous environmental waste by preventing frequent changes of light bulbs.
As an added benefit, the optional Safelight technology ensures that the light source goes into standby mode when the Safelight cable detaches from the scope. This feature will reduce the risk of injury to the patient and OR staff.
This LED light source is a great solution when used with the 1288 HD 3-Chip Camera as the light output settings are completely controllable from the camera head. Overall lower operating cost and increased safety make this device a sure winner in the OR.
Features: - Safelight technology for increased patient and OR safety.
- Remotely controllable from 1288 HD 3-Chip Camera Head.
- Cost savings.
The X7000 Xenon Light Source is a light-generating unit designed to illuminate surgical sites during endoscopic applications. The X7000 uses a 300 watt xenon lamp to generate bright, crisp light, which it delivers to the surgical site via a fiber-optic light cable. It is compatible with all Stryker light cables, and, with the proper light cable and adapters, can connect to any flexible or rigid endoscope.
The X7000 is equipped with electronic scope sensing technology (ESST), a special safety feature that helps prevent accidental burns caused by an unattended light cable. When operated with an ESST light cable, the X7000 senses when the scope and the light cable are separated and places the light source in standby mode. In standby mode, the X7000 will reduce light output to a minimum, preventing the light cable from generating excessive heat.
- Single Handed Cable Insertion.
- RFID Tag (Insures that only Stryker Bulbs work in the X7000).
- 20% Brighter than the X6000.
- Core Design.
- Elliptical Bulb.
- SIDNE Ready.
- Multiple Safety Features.
- Internal Safety Check.
- Ethernet Connection.
- Internal Thermal Switch.
- Error and Warning Codes Display.
- Single Handed Cable Insertion provides Easy Set-Up for the Busy OR.
- Universal Light Cord Adapter for use with any Light Cord on the Market.
- A to Shutter for regulation of brightness with Existing Video Equipment.
For enhanced surgical visualization, the Stryker X8000 Light Source complements the Stryker 1188 HD 3-Chip Camera by enhancing its picture with clean, pure light. This maximizes the ability of Stryker’s high-definition video equipment to capture the most brilliant and detailed visualization possible for today’s surgical procedures.
The X8000’s powerful bulb, convenient operations, safety features and unique Align-Lock technology are some of the many outstanding benefits: