Dimensions: - Height: 6.25 in (159 mm)
- Width: 13.25 in (337 mm)
- Depth:11 in (279 mm)
- Weight: 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
Electrical Requirments: - lnput Voltage: 100, 120, 220,240 VAC; 50/60 Hz.
- Line voltage tolerance is *10% of nominal.
- Power: 15 watts, fuse protected, with removable power cord.
- Standards: UL544; lEG601-1;lEC€01-2
General Specifications: - Control Panel: Pressure is displayed in a three digit display. LED's indicate the status of the gas supply, flow conditions and overpressure conditions.
- Gas Flow Limit: Adjustable from 0-100 ml/min.
- Pressure: Adjustable from 0-150 mmHg.
- Pressure Relief Valve: Electronic controlled relief of pressure at 10% above the preset value. Fixed relief of pressure will occur at 160 mmHg and an audible alarm will sound at >152 mmHg. Both pressure relief features are active whether gas flow is on or off for added protection.
- Operating modes: FLOW ON/OFF.
- Gas Supply: Medical Grade E-cylinder or disposable 16 liter cartridge.
- Gas Input Pressure: 0 to 2200 PSl.
Storz Endoflator 26012CH
20 liter, high flow LED display, analog bar graph, pressure range 0-30 mm Hg.
Stryker’s 30-liter insufflator combines exceptional performance and safety. The insufflator maintains pneumoperitoneum under extreme conditions for reliability during all laparoscopic procedures.
- Broad flow rate range.
- LCD display of status.
- Built-in gas heating technology.
Stryker's 40-liter insufflator provides superior performance with unprecedented safety and reliability. This insufflator is designed to handle the need for today's dynamic surgical environment. Its ability to maintain pneumoperitoneum under the most extreme conditions, coupled with a multitude of safety features, place the Stryker 40-liter insufflator is a class by itself.
- The highest flow rate available on the market
- Neonatal mode offers increased sensitivity and flow rates as low as .1 liters per minute
- LCD display provides surgeons with ongoing status messages
- Software-driven to allow for future upgrades
- Sidne compatibility allows the surgeon to control the insufflator with voice commands
- Built-in gas heating technology
- Video on-screen display