The CareFusion Alaris Medley™ SpO2 Module is a pulse oximeter used for continuous, noninvasive monitoring of functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2) and pulse rate. Model 8210 comes with Nellcor® OxiMax™ technology and uses the Nellcor’s OxiMax™ series sensor line. The Alaris® SpO2 module from CareFusion provides continuous, non-invasive monitoring of blood oxygen levels and pulse rates in adult, pediatric and neonatal patients.With a common user interface that reduces training time and programming complexity for your clinicians and biomed technicians, the Alaris SpO2 module provides a vital infusion safeguard with the Guardrails® Suite MX software. This safety software includes customizable alarm limits by care area and trending data alongside PCA dosing data.
- The SatSeconds™ Feature is an alarm management tool that allows you to configure the time that the %SpO2 level may fall outside the alarm limit before an audible alarm sounds. This feature was designed by Nellcor to reduce nuisance alarms.
- The Pre-Silence feature enables alarms to be pre-silenced for 120 seconds, but can be cancelled before the 120 seconds are complete.
- Safety throughout the duration of infusion therapy
- Provides the unique ability to automatically pause a PCA infusion and deactivate the patient dose request cord if a patient falls below your hospital-defined % SpO2 limits when used with the Alaris® PCA module
- Supports current ASA and APSF standards mandating monitoring of oxygenation for all appropriate patients
B Braun Infusomat
Designed for acute care adult and pediatric facilities, the compact 9” x 6” Infusomat® Space large volume pump weighs just 3 pounds. The lightweight large volume pump allows for flexibility and easy transport within a number of care settings. Along with industry-leading safety features, the lightweight mobile design allows you to quickly and easily stack up to 24 pumps in a single bedside tower. Equipped with an extensive drug library, easy navigation, and intuitive interface, this small infusion pump packs state-of-the-art versatility that promotes efficiencies across numerous care settings.
- Easy-to-learn, easy-to-use intuitive user interface
- 1,500-entry drug library available
- Alarms are audible, clearly visible and differentiated using different tones
- Available with or without outbound wireless capabilities
- Strong lightweight pole clamp holds up to three pumps mounted horizontally or vertically
Baxter Spectrum IQ
Spectrum IQ Infusion System revolutionizes the traditional idea of an integrated smart pump. Building on the Spectrum platform’s industry-leading drug library compliance and ease of use, Spectrum IQ infusion system now fully integrates with your EMR, adding another layer of safety to your infusions and providing immediate and measurable results to health systems and the patients they serve.
- Full EMR integration allowing auto-programming and auto-documentation
- Simplified workflows with on-screen barcode
- Industry-leading drug library compliance
- Unique titration error prevention
- A single IV set for gravity and in-pump use
- End-to-end tagless asset tracking of
- Location and pump Status
The Flo-Gard@ 6201 Single Channel Volumetric Infusion Pump is an electromechanical pump used for the intravenous infusion of liquids at user-selected rates. The pump contains a linear peristaltic pump head which is programmable and permits infusion of primary and secondary medication programs. The secondary program automatically switches over to the primary program when secondary infusion is complete (automatic piggybacking).
The CareFusion Alaris 8110 Pump and Syringe modules are intended for facilities that utilize infusion and/or syringe pumps for the delivery of fluids, medications, blood, and blood products using continuous or intermittent delivery through clinically acceptable routes of administration; such as, intravenous (IV), intra-arterial (IA), subcutaneous, epidural, enteral, or irrigation of fluid spaces. The CareFusion 8110 Pump and Syringe modules are indicated for use on adults, pediatrics, and neonates. Up to four Pump and/or Syringe modules can be connected to the Alaris System. The Alaris 8110 syringe pump combines precision instrumentation with the safeguards of the Guardrails Suite MX software, helping ensure that the right dose or rate is delivered to your patient.
- The CareFusion 8110 syringe module is intended for facilities that use infusion for the delivery of fluids, medications, blood and blood products using continuous or intermittent delivery through clinically acceptable routes of administration (e.g. intravenous, intra-arterial or enteral).
- The syringe module uses a unique pressure sensing disc which shortens the time to alarm, accurately monitors in line pressure, reduces delays upon infusion startup and decreases inadvertent bolus following occlusion release.
- Part of the Alaris Medley Point of Care System
- Guardrails drug library compatible
- lightweight - only 4.5 pounds
- Common User interface- same front panel keys as other modules
- Front loading of Syringes - syringes in full open unobstructed view vs. side loading
- Easy to transport - handle strong enough to carry an entire Medley system with four modules attached
- Plunger drive head protected - extended handle to protect plunger
Carefusion Alaris BD 8120 PCA
The CareFusion Alaris 8120 PCA Module works with the Alaris 8015 PC unit. The Alaris 8120 Module is used for delivery of pain management medications via patient-controlled dosing in a locked clear case.
The Alaris Medley 8120 PCA Syringe module is part of a comprehensive IV medication safety system with a common user interface shared across multiple infusion modalities. The 8120 is designed to work with the Alaris PC Unit as well as with other Alaris System modules.
The Alaris® PCA module is a syringe-based PCA infusion device that provides quick access to total dose history and monitors trending data giving you additional tools to analyze and address a patient’s response to pain therapy
Use this module to customize the Alaris 8000 or 8015 PC Unit Infusion Pumps
- Reduced respiratory failure.
- Decreased adverse drug events.
- Monitoring for all at-risk patients.
Carefusion Alaris BD 8300 EtCO2
Alaris CareFusion 8300 EtCO2 infusion Refurbished Pump. The Alaris CareFusion 8300 EtCO2 Module Uses Oridion Module patented micro stream Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) Spectroscopy to continuously measure the amount of CO2 during every breath, the amount of CO2 present at the end of the exhalation (EtCO2) And During inhalation (FiCO2), and the respiratory rate. The EtCO2 Module is a sidestream capnograph. The Disposables deliver a sample of the inhaled and exhaled gasses from the ventilator disposable or directly from the patient into the monitor for CO2 measurement moisture and patient secretions are extracted from the sample by the micro stream inline filter while maintaining the shape of the CO2 waveform. The Alaris CareFusion 8300 EtCO2 Module release a gas sample through a micro sample cell (15 Microliters).
- Reduce risks of opioid infusions.
- Customizable profiles add flexibility across all patientcare areas.
- Utilizes sampling lines that cuts the need for moving parts, external sensors or routine calibration.
- Provides patient EtCO2 sampling products to meet abroad spectrum of sampling needs available with or without oxygen delivery.
Carefusion Alaris BD MedSystem III
The MedSystem III is intended for facilities that utilize infusion pumps for the delivery of fluids, medications, blood and blood products using continuous or intermittent delivery through clinically acceptable routes of administration; such as, intravenous (IV), intra-arterial (IA), subcutaneous, epidural, enteral, or irrigation of fluid spaces.
The MedSystem III is a multi-channel infusion pump intended to deliver multiple infusions to a single patient.
- Three independent fluid delivery systems in the space of one
- Compact size
- Easy to Setup and use, yet provides advanced features
- Accommodates assorted container types
- Multiple delivery methods
- Accurate delivery of a variety of fluids
- Uses administration sets that provide free-flow protection
- Six available Device Types with configurable parameters (maximum and minimum rates, maximum volumes, baseline and maximum pressures, and air-in-line thresholds) to achieve specific clinical applications
- Display infusion status for rate, volume remaining and volume infused.
- Infusions can be programmed to deliver at a specified rate or over a specified period of time.
- Secondary mode allows fluids and medications to be delivered at two different rates, sequentially.
- Dose Rate Calculator (DRC) feature performs volumetric rate and/or dose rate calculations.
- With DRC activated, the MedSystem III displays infusion status for rate, dosing regimen and drug name.
- Communications Protocol allows clinical monitoring, MedSystem III configuration and maintenance.
- Field Maintenance Software (FMS) available for Biomed to configure, service and troubleshoot the MedSystem III.
Carefusion Alaris PCU BD 8000 Series
The Alaris® 8000 Point-of-Care (PC) Unit is the core of the Alaris® System and provides a common user interface for programming infusion and monitoring modules. This helps to reduce complexity at the point of care. The Medley Medication Safety System is a modular infusion and monitoring system designed to provide SpO2 monitoring capabilities and accurate, automated infusion of a broad range of intravascular fluids, medications, and blood products.
Customize this unit by adding any of the modules below: - Alaris 8100 Pump Infusion Pump.
- Alaris 8110 Syringe Module Infusion Pump.
- Alaris 8120 PCA Module Infusion Pump.
- Alaris 8200 SpO2 Module.
Hospira Lifecare PCA
Designed specifically to help prevent medication errors that commonly arise in patient-controlled analgesia, the LifeCare PCA pump features an integrated bar code reader and other features to enhance safe delivery. In conjunction with Hospira MedNet software, this next-generation LifeCare PCA system offers an unmatched combination of features for patient-controlled analgesia therapy.
- Hospira MedNet Software with customizable drug libraries.
- Integral bar code reader for medication identification of prefilled and custom-filled vials with pharmacy-generated bar codes.
- Multiple medication rule sets for as many as 18 clinical care areas.
- Bar-coded, prefilled medication vials.
- Stored protocols for quick, accurate programming of standing orders.
- Easy-to-use design based on human factors research.
Hospira Lifecare PCA3
In conjunction with Hospira MedNet software, this next-generation LifeCare PCA system offers an unmatched combination of features for patient-controlled analgesia therapy, including, Hospira MedNet Software with customizable drug libraries, integral bar code reader for medication identification of prefilled and custom-filled vials with pharmacy-generated bar codes, multiple medication rule sets for as many as 18 clinical care area, bar-coded, prefilled medication vials, stored protocols for quick, accurate programming of standing orders and easy-to-use design based on human factors research.
- Wireless connectivity capability that facilitates real-time infusion monitoring, including support of real-time 5-rights verification.
- Confirmation screens and stored protocols that are displayed on intuitive, easy-to-understand programming screens.
- A built-in bar code reader to help confirm the right medication and the right concentration.
- Pre-filled, bar-coded medication vials with colored labels that help reduce errors and assure a correct match to the hospital's medication rule set.
- A clear, easy-to-read numeric keypad that allows direct input of numbers.
Simplicity is on your side with the palm-sized, highly intuitive SapphirePlus™ infusion system. You’ll find confident infusions are second nature, given its robust performance and Hospira MedNet™ safety software. This infusion pump is easy to handle, fast to set up and ready for the future with easy software upgrades.
When time is critical and demand great, you need an infusion pump that is easy to handle, fast to set up, and simple to learn and program. The SapphirePlus infusion system is all of that and more.
- Reduce complexity at bedside.
- Easily move from one care area to another with its small footprint.
- Add devices without adding cords; the multi-pump cradle and embedded power-mounting option make it possible.
- Accelerate set up for rapid response.
- Snap-on, snap-off pump from cradle attached to infusion pole.
- Make priming easy with straight line tubing and fast set loading.
- Experience intuitive and simple programming.
- Help prevent programming errors; intuitive user interface displays only relevant keystroke options.
- Easily read critical information on large font summary screen.
The Medfusion 3500 Pump is an intuitive system designed to enhance safety while maintaining simplicity. For more than 15 years, the Medfusion Syringe platform has been the technology leader in syringe pumps with its innovations in syringe recognition, drug libraries, and dose limits. Support for up to 16 different care areas allows for transport of the 3500 Syringe Pump into any department within the facility. As measured by the ISMP and other regulatory qualifications, the Medfusion Syringe Pump is truly a “smart” pump.
- Programmable Dose Limits on the Medfusion infusion pump
- Rapid Occlusion Detection
- Post-Occlusion Bolus Reduction
- Connectivity with Patient Data Management Systems
- Easy to use
- MRI Compatible
- Up to 10 hours internal battery capacity
- Accepts all syringe sizes cc - 60cc
- Mounts easily to an IV pole, an infant’s isolet or radiant warmer and rotation capabilities
The Medfusion® 4000 Wireless Syringe Pump represents the next-generation advancement of the popular Medfusion® 3500 syringe infusion pump, which is widely recognized for its accurate medication delivery to patients in critical care units, including neonatal and pediatric intensive care. The new customizable system, designed to help prevent medication errors, allows health care providers to send and receive medication delivery information more efficiently.
- The syringe infusion system promotes best practices in clinical care as recommended by the top hospitals, accrediting agencies, and regulatory bodies. The system is used by the entire 2011-2012 U.S. News and World Report Children’s Hospital Honor Roll 1.
- Delivers precise infusion volumes to +/- 2% accuracy, with delivery rates as low as 0.01 mL/hr and up to 1130mL/hr. The infusion pump is capable of infusing at low flow rates even with large syringes.
- The Medfusion® 4000 wireless syringe pump with PharmGuard® Infusion Management Software can support your facility’s patient care quality initiatives with customized actionable reporting.
- PharmGuard® Server Software promotes continuous quality improvement (CQI) of infusion therapy by capturing and managing data for device-specific Medfusion® pump reports.
- CQI reporting designed for your entire infusion management team: pharmacy, nursing, biomedical engineering, medication safety officers, quality managers, and medical administrators, to help enhance clinical practice and improve patient outcomes. Provides clinical staff the reporting tools to analyze trends, compare against compliance goals, and measure infusion safety to make evidence-based practice decisions.