The Maquet HL 20 perfusion system is reliable, flexible and adaptable. It combines the complex technology needed for cardiopulmonary surgery with clear and concise handling necessary for safe and effective patient management.
The peristaltic roller pumps run quietly and smoothly on low-voltage power supplied by the console. All controls and monitors are managed from a single panel for the ultimate in user-friendly operation.
- Complete four pump system.
- Pressure and temperature monitoring system.
- Air emboli protection system.
- Cardioplegia monitor unit.
- A flat screen display provides graphical and functional status information at a glance; all supervisory and warning functions are on one panel.
- One knob adjusts all settings except the pump speed.
- The pump function is dedicated by name, not by location, and the assigned function of the pump is displayed on its front panel.
- In a power failure, a fully automatic battery backup system will be engaged and run the entire system for the time sufficient to finish most surgical procedures.
- All pumps and modules operate on 24 Volt power for increased patient and operator safety.
- All electrical connections are inside HL 20; there are no protruding or interfering cables to be broken, tangled or inadvertently unplugged.
Medtronic Biomedicus 550 Centrifugal Pump
The Model 550 Bio-Console® Pump Speed Controller offers control and monitoring for the Bio-Pump® Centrifugal Blood Pump. Ergonomic design features uncluttered control panel and highly visible graphics Compatible with most heart-lung consoles RPM control knob alerts operator that a low-flow condition is approaching.
- Analog and Digital displays for flow and RPM
- Color LCD display for greater ease of use
- Now with TWO pressure measurement capabilities
- New distinctive user choices for alerts/alarms
- Updated flow control knob for enhanced ergonomics
- Remote capability for convenient LCD/flow controller placement
- Unique base unit display offers redundancy for peace of mind
- Updated battery charge status display
- Updated electronic architecture provides a bright future for new functional enhancements
Medtronic Biomedicus 560 Centrifugal Pump
The Model 560 Bio-Console® Pump Speed Controller offers control and monitoring for the Bio-Pump® Centrifugal Blood Pump. Ergonomic design features uncluttered control panel and highly visible graphics Compatible with most heart-lung consoles RPM control knob alerts operator that a low-flow condition is approaching.
Total system includes Bio-Console 560 Pump Speed Controller, Flow Transducer, Model 150 Emergency Handcrank, 540T External Drive Unit, Bio Cal® 370 Blood Temperature Control Module, PBS Cabinet, Adjustable Arm Assembly, Sechrist® Air/Oxygen Mixer, Regulator/Hose Set and ACT PLUS®
- Color-coded status displays text messages
- Three timers with countdown or elapsed time.
- Two independently controlled level sensors communicate with pump controller
- Flow display includes cardiac index flow target calculation
- User-selectable pump stop/coast responses
- Arterial line auto-clamp system helps prevent backflow
- Updated electronic architecture provides additional functional enhancements.
- Utilizes remote pump drive for optimum placement
The Medtronic Cobe Century Heart-Lung Machine is a modular system that incorporates features important to the perfusionist; a sturdy and compact design and easy-to-use components at an affordable price. The addition of a Bio-Console 560 centrifugal arterial pump and data management uses Spectrum’s Viper Vision are options that can be easily configured onto the Medtronic Century Heart-Lung Machine.
- User-friendly system for advanced hemodialysis processes
- Provides flexibility and medical information management
- Integrated video display
- Easy to use automation system provides prescriptions variability and other functions with push-button controls
- Innovative cartridge blood tubing set design minimizes extracorporeal blood volume and saline requirements
- Also features built-in arterial and venous pressure monitoring ports
Medtronic Performer CPB
The Medtronic Performer CPB System, hereafter referred to as the Performer CPB, is an electromechanical extracorporeal support device used during cardiopulmonary bypass procedures. It is an integrated console that can provide total circulatory support of the cardiopulmonary system using the Medtronic® Bio-Pump® Centrifugal Blood Pump.
- Temperature monitoring using YSI Series 400 probes for 8 temperatures.
- Flow monitoring for the arterial line using a reusable Transonic ultrasonic flow probe.
- Oxygen saturation and hematocrit monitoring using an opto-electric sensor.
- Timers for the pump time, clamp time, and cardioplegia delivery times and intervals.
- Air Bubble Detection (ABD) of macro-air in the arterial circuit.
- Air Bubble Detection (ABD) of macro-air in the cardioplegia circuit.
- Active Air Removal (AAR) technology.
- Level detection utilizes a pair of level sensors to monitor changes in fluid or blood volume in the reservoirs.
- 12.1 In color touch screen display.
The S5 heart-lung-machine has a modular design. The individual components, mod- ules and accessories can be easily replaced, the overall system can be modified and extended, and the modular structure saves valuable time during routine maintenance.
This established centrifugal pump system provides the S5 operator with flexibility. The mast assembly saves space, no additional space is needed on the console. The overall system is delivered complete with drive unit, control panel, connection cable, sensor module for flow measurement, flow sensor and emergency system. The ERC closes the arterial line in a fraction of a second if an alarm is triggered (e.g. retrograde flow, level or bubble alarm), keeping the danger of air delivery to a mini- mum.
- Better integration with the perfusion circuit.
- More configuration options to accommodate a greater assortment of procedures.
- Quick and easy exchange of individual components in the most challenging environments.
- Unprecedented safety features.
- Is for paediatric and infant/neo- nate perfusion.
- Can be operated right beside the patient.
- Can be swivelled and is user friendly.
Sorin Stockert Shiley SIII
The SIII is Stöckert's third-generation perfusion system. Its development has taken the latest technological advances into consideration. The SIII is designed as a complete modular system and can be configured individually according to your requirements. This system is fully compatible with the DMS case management system.
- Modular perfusion system
- Three single heads and one double head
Two Pressure monitors
Terumo Sarns 9000
The Terumo Sarns 9000 is used in extracorporeal circulation of blood for arterial perfusion, regional perfusion, and cardiopulmonary bypass procedures. With occluder installed in the Sarns 9000, the operator can rapidly or gradually adjust the blood flow of the venous line. The 9000 has a backup battery pack which is constantly being charged when the system is in operation. If AC power failure occurs, the battery backup will automatically supply power to the system. When adding the option to install the water mixing system, hot and cold water form a wall supply is mixed for use with cardioplegia and arterial heat exchangers. This water mixing system allows you to lower and raise the patient's temperature as needed.
- Arterial flow, oxygenation, air, and level detection have immediate automatic battery backup and function independently off the main computer.
- Arterial flow is protected by dual controls.
- Alarms, alerts, and status messages are automatically prioritized for the user.
- Allows the of use of a roller or centrifugal pump for arterial perfusion.
- Air-bubble detection.
Terumo Sarns 8000
The Terumo Sarns Modular Perfusion System 8000 is a flexible, dependable, and cost efficient modular blood pumping system.The Sarns 8000 is a modular heart-lung machine that is available in a variety of configurations. We offer 4 and 5 pumps units that are available with and without the built-in centrifugal pump. All units have either been factory refurbished or have been well maintained with a complete service record.
- Modular design
- Four- or five-pump base
- Roller or centrifugal pumps
- Arterial and cardioplegia monitors for temperature, pressures and timers
- Battery module
- Electronic venous occluder
- Pulse mode
- Communications module for data acquisition
Terumo Sarns System 1
The Terumo® Advanced Perfusion System 1 is the heartlung machine of choice: designed for today’s practice and engineered for tomorrow’s challenges. Its built-in features and modular design allow perfusionists to configure the platform to keep pace with their practices’ evolving needs.
- Compact, space-saving base with your choice of brackets and holders facilitates the right pump configuration without expensive hardware costs.
- System design allows users to define safety responses and pump responses.
- Myocardial protection is paramount with standard and advanced multiple cardioplegia delivery options:
Multi-ratio cardioplegia delivery.
Volume and timed delivery.
- Central Control Monitor features fast processing, a high-resolution screen, and updated software.
- Base or pole-mounted pumps with rotating raceways help reduce circuit length and hemodilution.