The Corometrics 120 monitor interactive training CD provides a step-by-step review of the disassembly and reassembly process. From the introduction of the parts down to the removal of the front bezel power switch, this interactive CD gives a comprehensive approach to servicing the 120 series.
- Comprehensive maternal/fetal monitor provides the ability to address every monitoring need for both the mother and the fetus.
- Model 126: Dual ultrasound, FECG and Uterine Activity.
- Model 128: Maternal NIBP and SpO2, in addition to Model 126 features.
- Model 129: Maternal 3-lead selectable ECG in addition to Model 128 features.
GE Corometrics 128
Offering every monitoring need for both the mother and fetus, the Corometrics 128 is a hospital grade twin fetal monitor. The GE Corometrics Series Maternal and Fetal Monitors help clinicians manage labor, delivery, and the recovery for their patients. Includes Fetal HR for twins, Fetal ECG, Uterus Activity, Fetal SpO₂ (optional), Maternal BP, Maternal SpO2, 3 ea Serial Interface.
Be prepared with a monitor that can help you manage the entire process - even in the most difficult cases.
- Smart bp feature
- Selays auto determination during contractions
- Vital signs history feature saves maternal information in memory for quick review or print summary
- Recovery mode sets the recorder to standby allowing delivery to print only the vital signs and save paper
- Keyboard option for detailed annotations
- Software utility upgrade program to install future feature enhancements
- Song player serenades both mother and family to celebrate the new arrival
- Interface with 340 telemetry for ambulatory monitoring and hydrotherapy when used with the nautilus watertight transducers
- Interface capability with the oxifirst® fetal pulse oximetry system
- Interface capability with qs information systems
Philips Avalon FM20
Avalon FM fetal and maternal monitors are Philips first and only to offer automated coincidence detection (cross-channel verification) using Smart Pulse. It measures the fetal and maternal heart rates separately to enhance diagnostic confidence. The Built-in NST Trace Interpretation, a clinical decision support (CDS) application for antepartum monitoring, can help to improve efficiency by sorting out the traces that require closer analysis by the obstetrician. With the Avalon FM series, you have the confidence of continuous data with a backup memory, battery operation, and LAN interface, combined with smart transducers and a color touchscreen.
- NST Trace Interpretation to improve efficiency.
- Variety of readings for comprehensive understanding.
- Triplet monitoring option expands capabilities.
- Reliability features allow uninterrupted operation.
- Large, intuitive color display clearly shows status.
- Smart Pulse for automated coincidence detection.
Philips HP 50XM M1360b
The HP/Philips Fetal Monitor Series 50XM is a high-quality unit utilized during delivery and labor. It provides continuous maternal vital signs monitoring and maternal non-invasive blood pressure readings. It features individual twins heart rate monitoring as well as uterine activity calculated in relation to a selected baseline. The 50XM provides signal quality indicators for each fetal heart channel for optimal transducer placement. The color-coded sockets match the transducer cables for easy identification.
- Continuous maternal vital signs monitoring, and maternal non-invasive blood pressure
- Individual twins heart rate monitoring
- Uterine activity calculated in relation to a selected baseline
- Signal quality indicators for each fetal heart rate channel for optimal transducer placement
- Toco and intrauterine pressure monitoring
- Color-coded sockets match transducer cables.