Complete with Cut, Blend, Coagulation, Fulguration, and Bipolar modes, the multi-purpose Bovie Aaron 1250 electrosurgical generator is ready for any surgery environment. Incorporated in the unit are automatic safety features like self-test circuits, audible tones, discreet outputs, isolated circuitry, and Bovie NEM™ (neutral electrode monitoring) so there are never any unexpected errors while in use. With 120 watts of cutting power and 90 watts of blended (80 watts max power) and fulguration (40 watts max power), this generator is one of the toughest on the market.
- Five output modes: Cut, Blend, Coagulation, Fulguration and Bipolar.
- Audible tones.
- Self-test circuits.
- Discreet output.
- Digital error correction.
- Isolated circuitry.
Codman Malis Synergy
The Codman Synergy Malis features a unique patented waveform with reduced charring/sticking and extended forcep life.
- Unique patented waveform
- Reduced charring/sticking
- Extended forcep life
- Ultra low output impedance
- Smooth progressive coagulation
- 0.045-50 Watts
- Reliable durable unit
- Wide range of forceps and accessories
- Tabletop or cart mount design
- Portable unit
CONMED’s ClearViewTM Smoke Evacuation System is a compact, quiet and effective smoke evacuation solution with state-of-the-art ULPA filtration to combat airborne hazards by removing 99.999% of the smoke contaminants. Surgical smoke contains over 80 chemicals that have the same level of mutagenicity as 27-30 cigarettes.
- Reduces noise pollution in the Operating Room.
- Compact, easy-to-integrated design allows for easy placement on shelf, counter, or stacking.
- System only activates when electrocautery is used for seamless integration with System 5000 ESU and other ESUs.
- Features three flow settings (Low/Lap, Medium, and High/Turbo) to meet the needs of different procedure types.
- Three port filter design accommodates a variety of tubing sizes, providing versatility in procedure and accessory setup.
- Up to 35 hour filter life.
- Delivers unsurpassed value by automatically tracking and recording filter life.
- Advanced, four stage filtration uses pre-filter, ULPA filter, carbon filter, and expanded foam to protect against particulates and microorganisms.
Make your OR smoke-free with CONMED’s ClearViewTM Smoke Evacuation System. Effective Evacuation
System features 4-stage ULPA filtration to remove 99.999% of the smoke contaminants from the urgical site1.
Reduces noise pollution in the OR. Compact, Easy-to- Integrate Design Allows for easy placement on shelf, counter or stacking.
System only activates when electro-cautery is used for seamless integration with System 5000 ESU and other ESUs.
Multiple Settings for Multiple Procedures
Features three flow settings (Low/Lap, Medium and High/ Turbo) to meet the needs of different procedure types.
3-Port Filter Design
Accommodates a variety of tubing sizes, providing versatility in procedure and accessory setup.
Up to 35 Hour Filter Life
Delivers unsurpassed value by automatically tracking and recording filter life.
Conmed Excallibur Plus
The Conmed Excalibur Power Plus and PC Plus models are available in bipolar or monopolar with cutting and coagulation. The Excaliburs are multi-purpose electrosurgical generators. Microprocessor control provides the user with safety and control. On the cut setting, these units provide 300 watts of output. A bipolar foot switch is available but optional as are rolling carts.
- Most powerful isolated ESU available.
- Allows the Surgeon to adjust power settings from the surgical field with a standard ES pencil.
- Excalibur Plus PC Patented Controlled Output Voltage in CUT maintains minimum necessary voltage for smooth cutting through various impedance tissues with minimal thermal damage.
- Electrosurgical Generator with Cut, Coag, Bipolar and Blend.
- Includes a Mono-Polar Foot Pedal (Bi-Polar Foot Pedal is Optional Below).
- 300 watts of output
- The Excalibur Plus PC offers a scalpel like cut and three blend modes.
- Pure Cut Maximum Peak to Peak Voltage is 2000 Volts
- Blend 1- Maximum Peak to Peak Voltage is 2000 Volts
- Blend 2- Peak Voltage of 2200 Volts
- Blend 3- The Excalibur plus PC comes equipped with the maximum Peak to Peak Voltage of 2400 Volts
The HelixARTM combines the advanced specialty modes of a premium ESU with the benefits of CONMED’s latest ABC® Technology.
The HelixAR is intended for both open and laparoscopic procedures, and includes:
MONOPOLAR SPECIALTY MODES - Laparoscopic: Limits voltage to 2700V in Lap Mode, helping reduce the risks of inadvertent burns from capacitive coupling.
- Fluids: Rapid energy initiation for immediate clinical effect in high load/low impedance conditions.
- Pulse Coag: Pulsing bursts of coagulation for controlled hemostasis with reduced tissue carbonization.
ABC® MODES - Argon Dissect: Works with the CONMED dissecting electrode to provide argon enhanced cutting with four varying levels of hemostasis.
- Pulse Argon: Provides controlled hemostasis for small surface bleeders with four pulse timings.
- Rapid, Superficial Hemostasis Reduces carbonization by allowing ABC® to coagulate directly on the stroma of target tissue Less blood loss, less OR time and improved eschar integrity can result from this rapid hemostasis.
- Less Tissue Damage Due to the cooling effects of argon flow during RF energy delivery, ABC® operates at lower temperatures than spray coagulation.
- Focused RF Energy Argon gas enables precise delivery of RF energy in a uniform stream, which is distributed evenly on tissue.
- Clear Visualization Improves visualization by helping carry surgical smoke away from the field of view, reduces unpleasant odors and clears the surgical site of blood and other fluids.
Conmed System 5000
The Conmed 5000™ Electrosurgery Unit (ESU) unites technology with versatility providing the opportunity to fine-tune the electrosurgical generator to specific procedure and surgeon preferences. Unique modes on the System 5000™ include the Fluids Mode, for an additional boost of energy in procedures taking place in a fluid environment, and Lap Mode, which limits open circuit voltages to below 2700 volts in all modes and reduces the potential risk of inadvertent burns from capacitive coupling.
Dynamic Response Technology:
The System 5000™ generator features proprietary Dynamic Response Technology. This technology delivers optimal clinical effects in all operational modes through the continuous synchronization of current and voltage. Advanced Digital Signal Processing architecture enables the system to sample current and voltage over 450,000 times per second and adjust the output accordingly to deliver consistent tissue effect.
Easy to use:
The System 5000's ergonomic design and intuitive interface have been designed for easy, stress-free use in the high-pressured surgical environment. The durable electrosurgical unit includes user-programmed memory settings, which are easy to switch for different procedures or surgeons.
System 5000 meets the procedure-specific energy output required for robotic surgery and has been formally validated for use with the Da Vinci Surgical System. A custom energy activation cable seamlessly connects the two advanced pieces of equipment, and this compatibility provides a sophisticated, minimally invasive option for performing major surgery.
- General Mode, traditionally used in open procedures.
- Fluids Mode - Quick start-up in fluid environments, such as urology or arthroscopy.
- Laparoscopic Mode, Limits output voltage to minimize potential harmful effects of capacitive coupling and insulation breakdown.
- Pulse Cut, useful when precise cutting effect is needed around delicate structures.
- Pulse Coag, provides superficial homeostasis via pulsing bursts of coagulation energy.
- Bipolar Output Meter, provides feedback on desiccation levels via audible and visual indicators.
- ARM (Automatic Return Monitoring), provides advanced warning of compromised patient to dispersive electrode contact.
Conmed System 7500
The System 7550™ with ABC® Technology allows physicians to bring the art of surgery to new levels. By utilizing this full-powered electrosurgical generator featuring argon beam coagulation, surgeons are able to achieve rapid hemostasis resulting in:
- Reduced blood loss.
- Reduced surgical time.
- Reduced surgical plume.
Because of its powerful capabilities, surgeons prefer this electrosurgical generator in a number of procedures including open, laparoscopy, and gastroenterology.
- Remote power control.
- Pulse cut.
- Programmable specialty modes.
- Patient safety precautionary features.
Covidien Valleylab Force 2
The Valleylab Force 2 electrosurgical unit is a long-standing workhorse and provides cutting and coagulation in monopolar or bipolar outputs. The generator has audible and visual alarms, including REM™ Fault Indicator. The REM™ (Return Electrode Monitoring) is standard. 300 watts is available for output in the cut setting. A monopolar foot switch is included, a bipolar foot switch is optional as is a rolling cart.
- High Power Digital ESU.
- High performance capabilities in a multipurpose generator
- Provides flexibility through varying degrees of homeostasis
- Operator can choose one of three preset modes: simultaneous independent coagulation, low voltage coagulation and Valleylab REM safety, which substantially reduces the risk of patient burns at the return electrode site
Covidien Valleylab Force Ez
Instant Response technology provides surgeons with improved performance or lower power settings, minimizing the risk of tissue damage and neuromuscular stimulation, and decreasing the need to "turn up the generator." The Force EZ generator adjusts automatically, responding to tissue changes, maintaining power delivery, and minimizing drag. Capacitive coupling is reduced by 30-50% when using Instant Response technology. This reduction is achieved by limiting the RMS voltage and the high-frequency harmonics. Lower voltage means less neuromuscular stimulation and more precise delivery of energy to reduce collateral damage.
Instant Response technology features an advanced feedback system that recognizes changes in tissue 200 times per second, and adjusts voltage and current accordingly to maintain appropriate power. This unique capability differentiates Instant Response generators by their high power efficiency rating (PER). That's smart generator technology. PER indicates the ability of a generator to accurately deliver the selected power into a wide range of tissue types. With a PER of 97, the Force EZ generator provides a consistent surgical effect.
- Instant Response technology ensures that the power delivered remains virtually constant, regardless of the tissue type.
- Improved performance at lower power settings minimizes the risk of tissue damage and neuromuscular stimulation.
- Three internal microcontrollers reduce system reaction time and increase the system's processing speed.
- Easy to use, cost effective system when performance is required and price is of equal concern.
- Two cut modes, both controlled by Instant Response technology, offer surgeons a variety of choices:
Pure Cut for a clean, precise cut.
Blend for cutting with hemostatsis.
- Two primary coag modes:
Low for lower voltage contact coagulation suitable in laparoscopic and delicate tissue work.
High for efficient noncontact coagulation in most applications.
Covidien ValleyLab FX8
A true next-generation electrosurgical solution, the Valleylab™ FX8 energy platform is powered by our intelligent TissueFect™ tissue-sensing technology. So it reads tissue composition to monitor and adjust to impedance as you work.
The Valleylab™ FX8 energy platform drives electrosurgical handpieces with precision using lower levels of energy.1,2 It’s designed to support a wide range of surgical procedures that require division, hemostasis, and dissection.
Along with cut, coag, and soft coag modes, the Valleylab™ FX8 energy platform enables two unique modes that can bring new possibilities to your procedures:
- Valleylab™ mode provides a unique combination of monopolar hemostasis and division.
- Shared coag mode allows two surgeons to work on the same patient at the same time — from a single energy platform.
- Precise delivery of monopolar and bipolar energy.
- Power control during monopolar energy delivery that’s five times better than the ForceTriad™ energy platform.
- Tissue monitoring that’s 2600 times faster than the Force FX™ electrosurgical generator.
- Appropriate thermal spread.
ERBE Erbotom ICC 300
The ERBE ICC 300 is a high-frequency surgical unit for cutting and coagulation. It's the price-conscious solution for medium and major surgical procedures. After all, smooth routine in the operating room depends on maximum safety, a high degree of comfort in use, and perfect functionality - exactly the features of the ICC 300. And it also meets the special demands of Minimally Invasive Surgery.
- CUT CONTROL for automatically perfect cuts.Reproducible cut quality with minimum necrosis
- HlGH CUT with specialized arc regulation for underwater cuts or in fatty structures
- SOFT coagulation for precisely controlled coagulation
- No carbonization (SOFT COAG)
- Far less adhesion and electrode soiling
- Bipolar coagulation for even greater safety
- PPS for intelligent support of initial incisions and cutting
- AUTO START for greater facility of bipolar coagulation
- SPRAY coagulation for better surface effects
- ARGONPLASIVIA coagulation via integrated plug-in connection
Medtronic Covidien Valleylab Force FX
The Medtronic Covidien Valleylab Force FX is a high-power digital electrosurgical unit. The Force FX features computer-controlled instant response technology that ensures a consistent clinical effect through all tissue types. This instant response technology recognizes changes in tissue 200 times per second and adjusts voltage and currently accordingly to maintain the proper power. The Valleylab Force FX enables the use of handset or footswitch controls to activate the generator. It provides surgeons with the advantage of accurately delivering the selected power setting, even through resistant tissues.
- Instant Response technology that ensures the power delivered remains virtually constant, regardless of the tissue type.
- Three internal microcontrollers that reduce system reaction time and increase the system’s processing speed.
- Spray coagulation voltage of no more than 9000 volts for broad, but superficial coagulation with limited capacitive coupling.
- Compatible with the exclusive Computer Motion Hermes Voice Command System.
Medtronic Covidien Valleylab Force TRIAD
The Covidien Force Triad energy platform is a full-featured electrosurgical system that provides electrosurgical cutting and coagulation, bipolar functionality, and vessel sealing in a single generator. This Electrosurgical unit is intended for open and laparoscopic surgical procedures and includes; TissueFect, ValleyLab, and LigaSure fusion technologies. It features a user-friendly interface with three touchscreens that allow the user to control the system functions.
- TissueFect sensing technology to precisely manage energy delivery.
- Enhanced LigaSure tissue fusion technology that fuses vessels up to 7mm, lymphatics, pulmonary vasculature and tissue bundles.
- alleyLab mode that provides a unique combination of monopolar hemostatis and dissection.
- Automatic instrument recognition.
- Compatible with conventional electrosurgical instruments and all current and new LigaSure instruments.
Medtronic Valleylab FT10 Energy Platform
The Medtronic Covidien Valleylab FT10 energy platform delivers precise amounts of energy with improved performance for faster sealing and cutting times. The Built-in smart TissueFect, on the Covidien FT10, is a tissue sensing technology that not only improves the speed but also the consistency of current hand-held devices by reading tissue composition in real time. TissueFect, on the Valleylab FT10 examines device performance 434,000 times per second, monitoring tissue impedance and allowing effective and efficient energy delivery. The Medtronic FT10 provides RF energy for monopolar and bipolar surgical applications as well as tissue-fusion and vessel-sealing applications. The Touchscreen is divided into four sections for user input and viewing capabilities. This Energy Platform (VLFT10GEN) will automatically detect coded handsets and configures the energy platform accordingly.
- 50% faster sealing times.
- Lower jaw temperatures.
- Auto bipolar has a faster activation time.
- Monopolar performance is improved.
- Power by smart generators that manage every energy delivery.
- Improves all surgical applications.
Olympus ESG 300
The ESG-300 is a high-end HF generator dedicated to advanced gastrointestinal and respiratory procedures such as POEM or ESD. The ESG-300 can be combined with the APU-300 for argon plasma applications.
- At the Somlpe touch of a button - A simple, intuitive touch-screen interface means users can easily set up the system to meet their personal needs in just a few steps.
- Offers Your Guidance - The smart assistance messaging system provides simple and easily understandable feedback that empowers users to confidently operate the ESG-300.
- With No strings Attached - The operational freedom provided by the wireless foot switch allows safer placement in the theatre. Simple, hands-free toggling of procedure settings –
- Without the need to directly interact with the generator – means a more efficient user workflow.
- Talks your language - A choice of 29 display languages means users can understand and operate the system with ease, reducing the likelihood of any confusion.
- Touch screen.
- Wireless foot switch.
- Personalized settings.
- Argon PLASMA ready (in combination with APU-300).
Olympus ESG 400
The ESG-400 provides unrivalled resection power as well as access to revolutionary surgical tissue management technology in the future – including modes for bipolar prostate and transcervical resection or advanced energy systems. It is also part of the THUNDERBEAT system.
Offering maximum performance, safety and simplicity for all your surgical HF applications, the latest generation ESG-400 universal HF generator provides you with unrivalled resection power as well as access to revolutionary surgical tissue management technology in the future.
- Universal HF Generator
- 4 output sockets for monopolar and bipolar HF
- Special “High Power Cut” mode for instant plasma ignition and start of cutting
- Unique, “fast spark monitor” to allow for a controlled, clean cut regardless of the tissue conditions
- Unique bipolar resection function
- 4.000 measurements per second monitoring Current, Impedance and Voltage
- Autostart and Autostop fuction
- Constant monitoring system for patient plate
- EndoAlpha compatible
Valleylab Force 1B
The Valleylab Force 1B is a high power ESU that possesses high-performance capabilities in a multipurpose generator. It provides full flexibility through varying degrees of homeostasis.
The Force 1C generator features a compact design suitable for the requirements for outpatient and office-based surgery, and the performance requirements for a full range of inpatient general surgery applications.
- Outpatient procedures to full range surgical applications.
- Monopolar and Bipolar outputs.
- Audible and visual alarms.
Valleylab Force Argon II
Improved precision and control in electrosurgery. Now the benefits of precise, controlled argon-enhanced electrosurgery are available in a compact, easy to operate unit - the ValleyLab Force Argon II system. Gas flow control enhances patient safety. The low flow rate, designed to help prevent overpressurization in laparoscopic procedures, is automatically invoked at system start up. The standard flow rate can be selected for open procedures. The laparoscopic overpressure monitor helps avoid excessive peritoneal pressure in laparoscopic surgery. Audio and visual alarms warn of an overpressure condition. Flexible system design reduces space requirements and offers optimal surgical flexibility. The compact unit can be cart or ceiling mounted and is compatible with a full range of Valleylab electrosurgical generators and argon accessories. The universal mounting system is designed to accommodate several pieces of equipment efficiently and conveniently. Compatibility with the ValleyLab ArgonPlus handset allows the ValleyLab Force Argon II system to be used with this four-function handset and a variety of electrodes designed for open and laparoscopic surgery.
- Argon-enhanced coagulation offers precise energy delivery for efficient, noncontact coagulation over large surface areas. Argon-enhanced coagulation produces rapid hemostasis with a thinner, more flexible eschar and reduced rebleeding.
- Argon-shrouded cut facilitates cutting with less smoke and enhanced visibility.
- Gas flow control enhances patient safety. The low flow rate, designed to help prevent overpressurization in laparoscopic procedures, is automatically invoked at system start up. The standard flow rate can be selected for open procedures.
- The laparoscopic overpressure monitor helps avoid excessive peritoneal pressure in laparoscopic surgery. Audio and visual alarms warn of an overpressure condition.
- Flexible system design reduces space requirements and offers optimal surgical flexibility. The compact unit can be cart or ceiling mounted and is compatible with a full range of Valleylab electrosurgical generators and argon accessories.
- The universal mounting system is designed to accommodate several pieces of equipment efficiently and conveniently.
- Compatibility with the ArgonPlus™ handset allows the Force Argon™ II system to be used with this fourfunction handset and a variety of electrodes designed for open and laparoscopic surgery.
Valleylab Ligasure Vessel Sealing System
The Valleylab LigaSure vessel sealing system gives you something no other electrosurgical tool can, permanent vessel occlusion. The Valleylab LigaSure system's revolutionary technology replaces almost all other hemostatic tools because it doesn't just ligate vessels, it actually fuses vessel walls to create a permanent seal.
- Provides a combination of pressure and energy to create vessel fusion.
- Permanently fuses vessels up to and including 7 mm in diameter and tissue bundles without dissection or isolation.
- Average seal cycle is 2 to 4 seconds.
- Seals withstand 3 times normal systolic blood pressure.
- Feedback-controlled response system automatically discontinues energy delivery when the seal cycle is complete, eliminating the guesswork.
Valleylab Surgistat II ESU
For general electrosurgery needs in the office, clinic, or emergency room, the Valleylab SurgiStat™ II generator provides exceptional performance, reliability, and safety benefits in a compact, easy to use unit.
- Easy and quick to set up; compact and light
- Saves time with automatic access to previously used power settings and modes
- Provides precise surgical effect with power control dials
- Performs most common office-based electrosurgical procedures
- Provides ability to change power settings while activating the generator
- Includes both monopolar and bipolar outputs
- Accepts preferred accessories:
standard 3-pin pencil, most standard footswitching devices (with adapter), and standard Valleylab monopolar footswitch (optional).
standard 2-pin bipolar footswitching devices.
- Manufactured to the highest standards of quality in electrosurgical technology
- Ensures consistent clinical performance over a variety of procedures
- Increased patient safety with a return electrode contact quality monitoring system (RECQMS). The RECQMS system continually monitors patient impedance levels and deactivates the generator if a fault in the patient/return electrode contact is detected