The Precess MRI Patient Monitoring System is designed to assist clinicians in monitoring patient vital signs in the dynamic magnetic resonance environment. The Precess combines wireless communication, radio frequency (RF) shielding, and digital signal processing (DSP) to address the challenges associated with patient monitoring in the MR environment. The Precess provides accurate, continuous, and reliable performance during MRI applications in a cost‐efficient package.
- Integral color LCD display for patient information.
- Intuitive graphical user interface.
- Colored waves and large numerics.
- Portable 8‐hour battery.
- CRD printer (optional).
- Wireless remote printing to CRD (optional).
- Simultaneous display of up to 8 parameters, and 6 waveforms and associated values.
- Visual and audible alarm signals, pulse tones, and system status messages.
Datascope Passport XG
The Datascape Passport XG is a versatile vital signs monitor specifically designed for surgery, bedside and transport applications. The large, easy-to-read electroluminescent display provides up to three waveforms. The Passport’s easy-to-understand menu and single dedicated function keys make it fast and easy-to-use. Featuring EKG, NIBP, pulse oximetry, respiration, temp and recorder, the Passport can also be configured with optional mainstream end-tidal CO2. Lightweight and portable, the Passport is a perfect device for multi-parameter monitoring needs.
- 3/5 Lead ECG.
- Non-invasive blood pressure.
- Pulse oximetry.
- Battery back up for transport.
Datascope Spectrum OR Multiparameter Monitor
Designed specifically for today's anesthesiologist, the Datascope Spectrum OR comes to you with a long history of reliability and success. Based on the well-known Passport 2В and SpectrumВ platforms, Datascope Spectrum OR now offers specific OR parameters including Spirometry, BISx level-of-consciousness monitoring, and MAC. Datascope Spectrum OR has the features you demand from a peri-anesthesia monitor - ECG, non-invasive blood pressure, SpO2 and temperature and incorporates the things that make monitoring easier - optimal display visibility, quick-access menus, one-touch function keys, and multiple trend capabilities. Datascope Spectrum OR offers a complete anesthesia monitoring package with high acuity options such as cardiac output, hemodynamic calculations and up to four invasive blood pressures. Truly scalable, Datascope Spectrum OR enables you to easily adjust your monitoring capabilities for each case.
- Built-in, vivid 12.1-inch display with auto-adjustable large numerics and waveforms for optimal visibility.
- Includes the standard functions you need for per-anesthesia monitoring including 3 or 5-lead ECG, non-invasive blood pressure, Masimo SET.
- Motion Tolerant SpO2, temperature, and drug calculations.
- Offers various options to best meet your department's needs including micro stream, CO2, BISx Module, Nellcor, OxiMax, SpO2, cardiac output, continuous cardiac output/SvO2*, invasive blood pressures, ST and arrhythmia analysis and more.
Datex Ohmeda AS/3 Compact
Datex-Ohmeda AS/3 Compact patient monitors for Sale: Upgrade today with these refurbished modular Datex Ohmeda AS/3 patient monitors and save. Great anesthesia monitors for the Operating Room...Perfect standardization for post-op monitoring...Reliable modular design.
The Datex-Ohmeda AS/3 Compact is a top of the line unit from the leader in anesthesia monitoring. The AS/3 Compact includes 5 agent gas monitoring, non-invasive blood pressure, ECG, pulse oximetry and a recorder. The AS/3 features a large screen for easy viewing in the operating room. It is an ideal monitor for any setting.
The GE Datex Ohmeda Cardiocap 5 is a configured monitor that is intended for indoor monitoring of the hemodynamic, respiratory, relaxation, and ventilatory status of the patient. There are two models available for the Cardiocap 5. One is the hemodynamic (F-MX) and the other is hemodynamic with airway gas measurement (F-MXG). Both models can be equipped with built-in options.
- 10.4” color LCD display.
- Recorder that prints trend data and record parameter waveforms.
- Hemodynamic and airway gas monitor specifically designed for operating and recovery rooms.
- Dedicated anesthesia menu logic.
- Small and Compact.
- Built-in back-up battery.
- Convenient mounting system.
Datex Ohmeda Compact S5
The Datex S5 Compact monitor delivers anesthesia monitoring along with peace of mind, allowing for vital sign transmission and arrhythmia detection you can trust. While well suited for PACU and day surgery, with 6 user-configurable modes, the S5 Compact remains a diligent partner in all aspects of facility monitoring needs.
- Ideally suited for PACU and day surgery monitoring.
- Small footprint bedside monitor with extra-large 12.1 inch color display.
- Large waveforms and numerics for easy viewing from long distances and multiple viewing angles • Basic hemodynamics and full airway gas measurements.
- Up to 8 waveforms and 4 numeric digit fields can be displayed.
- 24-hour graphical and numeric trends can be displayed and used to access historical data.
- Color-coded prioritized and adjustable alarms that can be managed at the monitor or optionally from the S/5TM Network and Central.
- Optional extended arrhythmia analysis.
- Waveform snapshots to store and recall waveform samples for later analysis.
- Intuitive easy-to-use S/5 interface designed for the anesthesia care process.
- Six user-configurable display pages for each mode.
- S/5TM Device Interfacing Solution support for other patient care devices brings information to the Compact Monitor display screen.
- Rugged, shock resistant design offers a built-in battery and handle for intra-hospital transport monitoring with roll stand, wall and bed mounting options available.
- Integration of transport data with optional MemCardTM.
- Optional built-in, three-channel thermal array recorder.
- Compatible with Datex-Ohmeda S/5 Network and Central for monitor-to-monitor communication and centralizing viewing.
Drager Infinity Delta
The Drager Infinity Delta can monitor the vital signs of adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients with various acuity levels. Providing continuous monitoring and data collections, the Infinity Delta can be utilized at the bedside, when transporting, or anywhere in between. This patient monitor can connect to the Infinity Network via the Infinity Docking Station, DirectNet, or even a wireless adaptor for seamless wired to wireless networking.
- 10.4” TFT-LCD display.
- 5 standard channels, 6, and 8 optional channels.
- 24 hours of trended parameter data storage.
- Lithium-ion battery.
- Neonatal, pediatric, and adult monitoring capabilities.
Drager Infinity Gamma XL
The Drager Infinity Gamma XL is a compact patient monitor that can be used as both a bedside and transport monitor for adults, pediatric and neonatal patients. The monitor can operate as a standalone device or as part of the Infinity Network and is most commonly used in low- to mid-acuity care environments. Standard parameters on the Infinity Gamma XL include ECG, basic arrhythmia, Respiration, pulse rate, temperature, noninvasive blood pressure and SpO2.
Infinity Gamma XL monitors are equipped with a vivid 8.4” (210mm) color screen and can display up to 4 channels. With Drager’s patented Pick and Go technology, the Gamma XL double as both a bedside monitor and transport monitor within the hospital. The seamless wired-to-wireless networking ensures data acquisition is consistent with no gaps or interruptions. While being used for transport, the Gamma XL can automatically store events and print them upon docking.
- Compact and portable with Drager’s patented Pick and Go technology.
- Standard parameters include ECG, basic arrhythmia, Respiration, pulse rate, temperature, noninvasive blood pressure and SpO2.
- Designed with a scalable feature set that meets the needs of today’s mid-acuity care.
- Supports a wireless card that offers enhanced security (WPA2) and Wi-Fi (820.11g) technology for wider bandwidth.
- Can operate as a standalone device or as part of the Infinity Network.
- Seamless wired-to-wireless networking ensure data acquisition is consistent with no gaps or interruptions.
Drager Infinity Kappa XLT
The Drager Infinity Kappa is a fixed vital signs monitor that supports all patient types, acuity levels and care areas. The monitor is intended to be stationed at the bedside and includes a CPU base unit that is compatible with standard medical-grade, flat-panel displays. With a built-in power supply and networking card, the Infinity Kappa can be used as a standalone device or as part of the Infinity Network for central surveillance.
Infinity Kappa can display a full set of vital parameters, including 3-, 5-, 6- and 12-lead ECG, EEG, etCO2, full arrhythmia, BISx, respiration, multiple temperatures and invasive and noninvasive blood pressure. With advanced respiratory mechanics measurements, vertical and horizontal cursors and drug calculations, the Infinity Kappa monitor can significantly help improve efficiencies. Learn more about the Infinity Kappa monitor or request a quote today by speaking with a DRE equipment specialist.
- Eliminates the need for separate transport monitors
- Works as a standalone device or connects to Infinity Network via Infinity Docking Station, - DirectNet or optional wireless adapter for seamless wired to wireless networking
- Parameter scales using Infinity pods and software options
Drager Siemens SC7000
The Drager Siemens SC7000 is intended for adult, pediatric, and neonatal monitoring. The Siemens SC7000 functions as a standalone device or part of a network. This monitor features an internal sealed lead-acid battery and an optional external battery. Both batteries together can run the monitor for about 2-hours.
- Suitable for adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients.
- Easily attached to a shelf, wall, or IV pole.
- NBP is included as an integral function.
- Airway and sidestream CO2 monitoring requires an EtCO2 cartridge that is installed on the slide mount on the back of the unit.
GE B40 ECG and Multiparameter Monitor
The B40 Patient Monitor from GE Healthcare provides versatile clinical capabilities to help you monitor a wide range of patients from neonates to adults, from surgical to outpatients in office settings. Combines the simplicity of operation with reliability so your clinical staff can deliver excellent care with ease and confidence. You'll find the tools you've come to expect from GE monitors, including our trusted algorithms and large, easy-to-read displays. With enhanced networking connectivity, the B40 Patient Monitor is even more versatile. It supports continuity of care for patients across a variety of settings, including hospital general wards, emergency departments, anesthesia departments, physician offices, and surgery centers.
- Versatile clinical capabilities to monitor a wide range of patients.
- Ease of operation for all professional levels.
- GE EK-Pro* arrhythmia program with ECG multi-leads simultaneous analysis to optimize the detection of arrhythmias and other cardiac events.
- GE DINAMAP* SuperSTAT* NIBP for fast, comfortable non-invasive blood pressure readings with a high degree of accuracy.
- GE SpO2 for reliable, cost-effective oxygen saturation monitoring. (Nellcor** OxiMax** SpO2 and Masimo** SET** SpO2 optional.)
- GE Datex-Ohmeda* compact CO2 sidestream respiratory monitoring with a new generation of infrared technology.
GE CARESCAPE B650
The GE CARESCAPE B650 combines the best of Marquette and Datex-Ohmeda into one platform. It has an intuitive design that allows for easy training for all staff experience levels, and upgradeability protects your long-term system investments. The CARESCAPE B650 offers a wide set of clinical measurements with advanced parameter modules. Innovative algorithms aid in accurate diagnoses, including GE EK-Pro, GE DINAMAP non-invasive blood pressure, and as-SL diagnostic ECG with 2-way MUSE communication.
- 15” display (Diagonal)
- Backward compatibility with many existing Marquette electronics and Datex-Ohmeda components.
- Dedicated software and parameters for anesthesia, PACU, Critical Care, Emergency Care, and NICU care areas.
- User-controlled views from 8 - 14 waveforms with overlays and insets.
- Integrated USB ports for a keyboard, mouse, barcode readers, and other data entry device attachment.
The GE B650 helps you access relevant clinical information, when and where you need it. Its flexible, scalable technology is designed to acquire, store and retrieve critical data more efficiently and securely, across your entire enterprise.
- User interface supports touch screen and keyboard use, allowing fast access to advanced features
- Interface design is consistent with other devices of the GE monitoring portfolio, making it easier to transition between monitors.
- InSite™ ExC enables remote diagnostics, predictive maintenance and seamless upgrades of the CARESCAPE Monitor B650 to help minimize downtime
- Pages and Profiles feature allows you to reconfigure quickly for patient acuity, type, clinician preference, care requirements or clinical status
- Advanced tools enable you to assess the patient’s cardiac function, hemodynamics, ventilation/oxygenation, and overall status, helping reduce the risk of complications
- Alarm management tools such as Automatic View on Alarm, escalating alarms, auto alarms, intelligent alarms, default alarms, and network alarm management help improve workflow when caring for multiple patients.
GE Dash 2500
GE Dash 2500 Patient Monitors from GE Healthcare is the latest patient monitor in the Dash Family. GE Dash 2500 Patient Monitors are a reliable and affordable, bedside or mobile monitor that provides the clinical information you need to assess and treat your patients with speed and accuracy.
By combining GE Dash Patient Monitor family performance and Gold Standard Dinamap Superstat NIBP technology, the Dash 2500 Patient Monitors fit all your needs in every hospital department. It allows you to deliver a new standard of clinical excellence to all patient groups in low-acuity settings such as ER, Recovery / PACU, Outpatient Surgery, GI / Endoscopy, Progressive Care, Interventional Radiology, General Care and Special Care Units.
GE Healthcare Dash 2500 Patient Monitors include sophisticated clinical parameters to capture patient vital signs and unparalleled cardiac monitoring to help accurately detect arrhythmias. An extensive feature set enables you to create a portable monitoring solution capable of meeting a wide range of demands.
As part of the GE Monitors family, the Dash 2500 consistently produces the most accurate, and reliable NIBP determinations based on stepped deflation; with patented peak matching technology to filter out artifacts. To ensure easy viewing of the data, the Dash 2500 patient monitor has a large extremely bright color screen (10.4") with a friendly and intuitive user interface. The display is easily configurable to suit your viewing preferences and information requirements. Its compact size, low weight, only 12 lbs., and long battery life make it the perfect portable monitor and allow patient transport without data gaps or interruption. GE Dash 2500 Patient Monitors allow you to transport patients anywhere in the hospital and maintain an uninterrupted flow of data.
- 3 and 5 lead ECG -> EK-Pro arrhythmia analysis
- Respiration monitoring
- Non-invasive blood pressure -> DINAMAP SuperSTAT, The Gold Standardfor NIBP accuracy
- Pulse Oxymetry -> Masimo SET or Nellcor OxiMax SpO2
- Temperature: Alaris Turbo Temp.
GE Dash 3000
The GE Healthcare DASH 3000 Patient Monitor delivers unbeatable transport efficiency. Only the DASH 3000 \blends proven durability, advanced handling conveniences and seamless network connectivity to offer you, the user the most trouble-free transport solution available.
- Built-in wireless LAN provides seamless network connectivity.
- Exclusive two-way communication allows clinicians to receive alarms and check-in on other patients during transport.
- DASH port docking stations provide one-step connection to the Unity network and AC power.
- Eliminates need to connect and disconnect leads.
- Patient Data Transfer (PDT) ensures seamless patient record as patient moves through the hospital.
- Connectivity to high-security Solar and TRAM monitors creates a convenient single-source, the hospital-wide monitoring solution.
- DASH 3000 is the only full-featured patient monitor with DINAMAP technology built-in.
- The system consistently produces the most accurate, reliable NIBP determinations available in a bedside monitor.
- Stepped deflation with patented peak matching technology helps ride through artifact.
- Ideally suited for ICU, PICU and hypersensitive patients.
- The durable design of DASH 3000 creates a dependable solution for demanding transport applications, including air transport.
- The compact system integrates a printer, transformer and power supply providing exceptional capability in a highly maneuverable package.
GE Dash 4000
The Dash 4000 Pro is the most advanced configured monitor available for clinicians who want to improve the quality of their care. Dash monitors feature gold standard Marquette ECG, DINAMAP, NIBP, Masimo SET Pulse Oximetry and other leading patient-safety enhancements in a rugged, ergonomic design light and durable enough to handle even air transport. Modular enhancements and a large 10" color display make the GE Dash 4000 a good fit for the ED, surgical center and even the ICU.
No monitor on the market offers more life-saving assessment tools like 12-lead 12SL, EK-Pro arrhythmia, ST segment analysis, A-Fib detection and IntelliRate alarm reduction for less cost. All GE bedside monitors feature a common Trim Knob user interface and intuitive menu structures, so every clinician can be skilled using the bedside monitor throughout your continuum of care.
- Unmatched adaptability at the bedside.
- Modular flexibility.
- Revolutionary chest pain care.
- Early intervention in the NICU.
- Gold standard NIBP accuracy.
- Options: Agent Monitoring.
GE Datex Ohmeda S/5 Anesthesia Monitor
The Datex-Ohmeda S/5 Monitor gives you the time and freedom to monitor your patient effectively. It offers all you need for effortless patient monitoring in the OR and beyond - a full range of monitoring parameters, intuitive use, workstation configurability, transparent device integration, and data transfer.
- Central unit and displays are physically separate components
- 4 display options with integrated monitor controls: 15” or 17” high-resolution color video display at 10.4” or 15” flat panel color LCD display
- User configurable display layout and colors
- Support for up to 8 Waveforms on screen
- Support for user configurable second and third screen with different waveforms and numerical information
- Anesthesia dedicated Alarm System
- Alarms display and adjustment page
- 10-minute graphical mini trends referenced to set alarm limits
- Automatic alarm limits functions
- 6 user configurable modes and special Cardiac Bypass Mode
- 24 hour Numerical and Graphical trends
- Split screen capability to show ST, Spirometry Loop, EEG, EP, or MiniTrends permanently
- 4 user-configurable Graphical and Numerical trends
GE Dinamap Procare 300
GE Dinamap ProCare 300 Features: - NIBP, SpO2 and Recorder
- Comprehensive — One monitor for the entire range of patient populations – Neonatal, Pediatric, and Adult
- Versatile – Used in ER, Outpatient Surgery, Endoscopy, GI Lab, Special Procedures, Recovery/PACU, Telemetry, Med-Surg, and Labor and Delivery
- Easy To Use – Push Button Interface
- DINAMAP NIBP Technology — Available in GE Solar and Dash monitors
- Six Sigma Quality and Reliability – Built-In Quality Means Accurate Readings
- Connectivity Options
GE Eagle 4000
This full-featured vital signs monitor offers software and hardware options which allow it to be configured to meet the needs of specific care units. The basic Eagle 4000 monitor includes multi-lead ECG, non-invasive pressure, SpO2 and two temperatures. Starting with the basic standard-of-care parameters, the Eagle 4000 monitor can be expanded to include: two invasive pressures, EtCO2, thermodilution cardiac output, 12 Lead ECG analysis, 12 lead ST monitoring, simultaneous multi-lead arrhythmia analysis with event storage and recall, dose/cardiac/pulmonary calculations and more. From admission to discharge, the Eagle 4000 monitor has the capabilities to monitor your patients
- Multi lead ECG
- NIBP, SpO2, Dual IBP and Temperature
- Simultaneous multi-lead arrhythmia analysis
- Event storage and recall
GE Marquette Solar 8000 system
The Solar 8000 patient monitor consists of a Solar 8000 processing unit with a compatible display purchased from GE Marquette Medical Systems or another vendor. The processing unit is the center of the Solar 8000 Patient Monitoring system. It provides the user controls, processors to communicate with various patient monitoring modules contained in a Tram-rac housing, and analyzes patient data. It is capable of displaying up to eight different waveforms at one time on a compatible display. System software may be updated using a laptop computer connected to the Solar 8000 processing unit or from a central station on the Marquette Unity Network. Shown below are a generic display and a Solar 8000 processing unit.
- High Performance Monitor
- Solar 8000 with Tram Rac, C.S. and recorder
- 2 IBP
- Options: Flat Screen
Mindray Accutorr 7
From spot check monitoring to continuous bedside monitoring, the Accutorr 7 not only measures NIBP, SpO2, and temperature, but also has the capability for manual entries of up to six additional vitals, an early warning scoring system that can aid in clinical decisions and customizable NIBP modes for added flexibility. Every unit comes standard with these features as well as a recorder, an 8-hour lithium-ion battery and all the accessories needed to begin monitoring.
- Large 8.4” back-lit high resolution TFT display provides clear view
- The intuitive touchscreen offers easy access to information
- Manual, automatic and customizable NIBP measurement modes offer flexibility for various clinical applications
- Available SpO2 technology includes Masimo SET® (standard) or Nellcor® Oximax®
- PI (Perfusion Index) from SpO2 can guide caregivers to the best measurement location
- Standard MEWS (Modified Early Warning Score) offers effective support for clinical decisions
- Manual input of vitals such as respiration rate, pain level, glucose, fluids and degree of consciousness
- Choice of hardwired or wireless EMR connectivity options
- ADT and results messaging easily accomplished via Mindray’s powerful eGateway integration solution
Mindray BeneView T5
The Mindray BeneView T5 patient monitor is designed to monitor a fixed set of physiological parameters including ECG, heart rate (HR), respiration (Resp), temperature (Temp), SpO2, pulse rate (PR), non invasive blood pressure (NIBP), invasive blood pressure (IBP), cardiac output (C.O.), carbon dioxide (CO2), oxygen (O2), anesthetic gas (AG), impedance cardiograph (ICG), bispectral index (BIS), respiration mechanics (RM), continuous cardiac output (PiCCO), central venous oxygen saturation (ScvO2), electroencephalograph (EEG), and neuromuscular transmission (NMT).
- Provides audible and visual alarm indications in case of patient or equipment problems.
- Enables displaying, reviewing, storing and transferring of real-time data.
- Incorporates multiple input devices such as buttons, knob, touchscreen, keyboard, and mouse.
- Interfaces a clinical information system or central monitoring system.
- Enables program upgrade over the network.
- Integrates the information of other devices, which include but are not restricted to anesthesia machine and ventilator.
Mindray PM-9000 Express
The Mindray PM-9000 Express is a portable and Accessible patient monitor that is powered by rechargeable batteries or external AC power. The PM-9000 Express can be used on adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients. It integrates the functions of parameter measurement, waveform monitoring, freezing and recording, and is a compact and lightweight monitor. Its color TFT LCD is able to show patient parameters and 8 waveforms clearly.
- 12.1” Color TFT LCD Display
- Weight: ≤ 16.5 lbs.
- Batteries: Lithium or Sealed Lead-Acid
- Operating Time: 48 to 300 minutes
- Perfect fit for the ICU, CCU, Operating Room, Emergency Department, Observation Wards, Clinics, and hospital-type settings.
The Mindray V12 monitoring platform is a modular patient monitoring system. The system architecture allows users to customize, by removal or addition of modules, monitored parameters based on patients monitoring need or acuity level. The V Series monitoring platform maximizes the amount of viewable data through the use of a portrait display orientation.
- 12.1 in color touchscreen display with up to 8 waveforms.
- 3, 5,6, or 12 lead ECG.
- Ability to integrate with Panorama Central Stations and Nurse Call Systems.
- IV drug calculations and hemodynamic calculations.
- Modern User-interface.
- Interchangeable system elements.
- Consistent performance and easy maintenance.
Philips Agilent Viridia M3
The color display has a wide viewing angle, and excellent visibility from a distance, so you can easily recognize and see the data you need for decision making. For applications where a larger display is required, an additional display can be connected to the monitor via the standard VGA output. The Philips Agilent Viridia M3 patient monitor is designed for use by clinicians for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients in Critical and Intermediate Care areas, in Operating Rooms and General Wards, and for transport inside and outside the hospital.
- Networked monitor
- EASI™-derived 12-lead ECG4 using a 5-electrode cable set
- Multi-lead Arrhythmia
- Up to 3 channels of ECG with basic Arrhythmia and ST Analysis capability
- FAST-SpO2 measurement, using Fourier Artifact Suppression Technology, for accurate performance even with low perfusion
- Respiration, Non-invasive and Invasive Blood Pressure, and Temperature measurements
- Mainstream or Sidestream CO2, a second Invasive Blood Pressure and Temperature measurements, and enhanced Arrhythmia capability, available optionally
Philips IntelliVue MP30
The Philips Intellivue MP30 patient monitors gives care teams throughout the hospital more of the information they need right at the patient's side. The IntelliVue MP30 provides essential measurements and powerful monitoring capability in a small package to match the unique needs and pace of intermediate care, ambulatory surgery, special procedures, post-operative care, lower acuity environments, and patient transfer. Featuring a highly flexible screen configuration that is designed to suit patient department protocols, acuity, or specific procedure requirements.
The IntelliVue MP30 monitors are easy to operate and use on a networked platform via wired or wireless connections. Through Philips intuitive Multi-Measurement Server and extensions, the MP30 delivers the best-in-class clinical measurements including conventional diagnostic 12-lead ECG, capnography, non-invasive and invasive blood pressure, respiration, cardiac output, temperature, BIS, and FAST-SpO2.
Philips IntelliVue MP5
The Philips IntelliVue MP5 patient monitor delivers IntelliVue monitoring power and functionality in a small, sturdy housing to match the demands of different care environments. The IntelliVue MP5 monitors give care teams throughout the hospital more information to assess patients and make confident decisions. The MP5 is built on a world-class IntelliVue platform with it's an easily recognizable and user-friendly interface. Clinicians are able to easily navigate through one-step smart touch commands with the integrated touchscreen. This monitor can connect to the IntelliVue Clinical Network with a wired or wireless connection for continuous connection. This gives clinicians assurance that data collection won't be disrupted, no matter where patients are located on the network.
The IntelliVue MP5 has a sturdy housing to withstand rough handling and has commonly required measurements built in including; ECG, SpO2, and NBP. It's lightweight weighing only 8.8 lbs. and has an 8.4-inch color SVGA display that can display up to four waveforms. The Philips MP5 was designed to aid caregivers in early recognition of subtle signs of deterioration.
- Compact, rugged, lightweight monitor with built-in measurements
- ECG monitoring using any combination of three to 10 electrodes.
- 12-lead ECG monitoring with five electrodes using the EASI method or with 10 electrodes using the conventional method.
- Multi-lead arrhythmia and ST segment analysis at the bedside on all available leads.
- Respironics Mainstream or Sidestream CO2.
- FAST SpO2 for accurate performance even with low perfusion.
- Invasive Pressure and Temperature measurement.
- Choice of either auscultatory or intra-arterial measurements as a measurement reference for Non-Invasive Blood Pressure.
Philips IntelliVue MP50
The Philips Intellivue MP50 patient monitors give care teams throughout the hospital more of the information they need right at the patient's side. The Philips MP50 provides essential measurements and powerful monitoring capability in a small package to match the unique needs and pace of intermediate care, ambulatory surgery, special procedures, post-operative care, lower acuity environments, and patient transfer. Featuring a highly flexible screen configuration that is designed to suit patient department protocols, acuity, or specific procedure requirements.
The IntelliVue MP50 monitors are easy to operate and use on a networked platform via wired or wireless connections. Through Philips intuitive Multi-Measurement Server and extensions, the MP30 delivers the best-in-class clinical measurements including conventional diagnostic 12-lead ECG, capnography, non-invasive and invasive blood pressure, respiration, cardiac output, temperature, BIS, and FAST-SpO2.
Philips IntelliVue MP70
The Philips IntelliVue MP70 patient monitor integrates a 15-inch color LCD display with a data processing unit into one device. Eight different waves can be displayed on the screen along with the 12-lead ECG screen. Navigating throughout the menus of the MP70 is easy with its touchscreen display and user-friendly interface. The MP70 has two integrated slots for plug-in modules. You can also use the two-slot recorder module in the integrated slots. Everything you need to operate the monitor is contained on its screen. Almost every element on the screen is interactive, Screen Elements include measurement numerics, waveforms, screen keys, information fields, alarm fields, and menus. The Philips MP70 can be connected to the Multi-Measurement Server (MMS) and any one of the measurement server extensions, as well as the Flexible Module Server.
The Flexible Module Server allows you to use up to eight measurement modules when attached to the Philips IntelliVue MP70. The modules you can attach to the FMS are: Invasive Blood Pressure, Temperature, Oxygen Saturday of Arterial Blood (SpO2), Cardiac output, Transcutaneous Gas, Mixed Venous Oxygen Saturation (SvO2), Recorder, VueLink Device Interface, EEG, Bispectral Index (BIS), and Spirometry. You can plug and unplug all of these modules during monitoring, just insert the module until the lever on the module clicks into place.
- Touchscreen and SpeedPoint operation
- Customizable viewing options with 10 pre-set screen configurations
- Uninterrupted patient monitoring
- Bright and easy to read color display
- Space-saving, quiet, and stable
- Fast startup
Philips IntelliVue MX40
The Philips IntelliVue MX40 is a wearable patient monitor. It’s designed to support ambulatory patients for continuous ECG and optionally, SpO2, and impedance respiration. The short-range radio options allow connection to the IntelliVue Cableless Measurements or an IntelliVue patient monitor for additional parameters. The display on the IntelliVue MX40 provides immediate access to patient information at the point of care. The 6-lead and two V-leads can be used for diagnosing multiple cardiac abnormalities, including wide-QRS complex tachycardias and acute myocardial ischemia/infarction.
- Easy for clinicians to use and comfortable for patients to wear.
- 2.8” color, touchscreen display.
- Smart, multi-measurement cable system available for use with reusable and single-patient-use supplies.
- FAST SpO2 (Continuous, automatic, or manual measurement)
- Standard, EASI, or Hexad ECG lead system selection.
- Communication with IntelliVue Patient Monitors and Cableless Measurements via a short-range radio connection.
- Powered by three AA batteries or rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack.
Philips SureSign VM6
Philips SureSigns VM6 Vital Signs Patient Monitor. Standalone bedside patient monitor that is easy to learn and easy to use. Flexible and compact, the VM6 is ideal for continuous monitoring of multiple vitals for adults, pediatrics, and neonates.
The VM6 features an easy-to-read display with large color-coded numerics and up to 4 waveforms. The VM6 patient monitor weighs in at just 7 pounds (without optional recorder/printer add-on), so portability is not an issue. For ease of downloading data, the VM6 features LAN/serial data export in HL7 format. There is also a USB port for data export and software upgrades. It has a lithium-ion battery as an internal power supply and an AC power cord for operation and charging. Battery operating time is 4 hours with continuous monitoring and NBPs every 15 minutes.
- LCD Color Screen
- Intuitive Navigation; making frequently used test easily available
- Optional Recorder
- Lithium Battery
- Compatible with Adult, Pediatric and Neonatal patients
- USB port
Philips SureSigns VM8
The Philips SureSigns VM8 is a multi-parameter vital signs monitor designed for use with adult, pediatric and neonatal patients. The monitor’s durable design, integrated carrying handle and easy-to-use interface allow clinicians to perform effective patient monitoring in a variety of care settings.
- Multi-parameter monitor suitable for use in adult, pediatric and neonatal care settings.
- Portable design features integrated bed rail hanger and carrying handle.
- Bright, easy to read display panel shows up to four waveforms.
- Fixed keys for quick and efficient operation.
- Choose between three or five-lead ECG, with pulse detection and safety alarms.
- Philips SpO2 technology supports sensors from industry-leading brands in adult, pediatric and neonatal configurations.
- Various Non-Invasive Blood Pressure modes: manual, interval and STAT.
- Store up to 96 hours of measurement trends on one monitor.
- Complete software upgrades easily with USB port.
- Optional — On-board bar-code scanner for quick patient ID entry.
- Optional — Microstream EtCO2 for intubated and non-intubated patients.
- Optional — Printer for paper documentation.
Philips SureSigns VS3
The SureSigns VS3 user interface is intuitive and easy to use, you can focus on what matters most — patient care and comfort. The SureSigns VS3 offers peace of mind and flexibility, in a package that’s as easy to love as it is to use.
Philips SureSigns VS3 Vital Signs Monitor Features: - Oral temp in just 4 seconds
- Large 8.4” color display is bright and easy to read
- Sturdy handle
- Adult Pediatric and Neonatal patients
- Lithion Ion battery and power cord clip
- NIBP includes manual, auto interval, custom interval and STAT modes
- Integrated strip recorder
- HL-7 data output via Ethernet connection
- Alarm output to nurse call
- Battery charging LED
Welch Allyn Propaq CS 242
The Welch Allyn Propaq CS 242 is a multiparameter vital signs monitor for neonatal, pediatric, and adult patients. The Propaq CS 242 features a bright, full-color touchscreen display for continuous monitoring in hospital environments during conscious sedation, pre, and post-operative care. The user-friendly touch-screen provides five soft keys along the bottom and three icon-labeled keys along the right side of the display.
- 3 or 5-lead ECG monitoring.
- Continuous vital signs monitoring.
- Detects rate or absence of respiratory effort, deriving the signal by measuring the ac impedance between the selected terminals of the ECG electrodes.
- Noninvasive Blood Pressure (NIBP) monitoring.
- Temperature (TEMP) monitoring using and attachable probe.
- SpO2, CO2, and Recorder (Optional).