The HP Codemaster XL combines a DC defibrillator / cardioscope, annotated recorder, and hands-off defibrillation capabilities into a single, high-performance unit. It operates on AC power or the internal battery supply and is available with a noninvasive pacemaker. The HP Codemaster XL is designed for high-use areas of the hospital. It’s perfect for operating rooms, intensive care units, cardiac care units, and emergency departments. It changes from zero to 360 joules in under five seconds and offers a variety of advanced options so you can easily customize it to meet your facility’s needs.
- Defibrillator with ECG and recorder.
- Provides 1-2-3 operation.
- Built-in pediatric paddles under slide-off adult paddles.
- Preset heart rate alarms.
- High-capacity battery.
- Built-in diagnostics.
Philips Heartstart MRX
The Philips HeartStart MRx has flexible, fast, and reliable 12-lead transmission capabilities so you can send data using your choice of technologies to wherever you need it to go – ED, Cath Lab, cardiologist’s smart phone – to begin the next level of care. Only Philips has the advanced DXL 12-Lead ECG algorithm, which takes STEMI clinical decision support to a new level with the unique capabilities of the Philips HeartStart MRx that enable confident decision-making to help speed triage.
- Ease of use is the hallmark of all Philips defibrillators and the HeartStart MRx is no exception. In the moment of need, the MRx’s intuitive and easy-to-use design can help your team save a life.
- Clinical networking capability on the IntelliVue Clinical Network for monitoring and review at the central station. MRx is the only monitor/defibrillator that has the ability to connect to a clinical monitoring network.
- Scalable platform for use as a crash cart or as a high-end critical care transport monitor, the MRx can be easily upgraded in-house so that you can receive the benefits of Philips advancements now and into the future.
Standardized alarms, cables, and interchangeable accessories among Philips defibrillators and IntelliVue patient monitors mean enhanced ease of use and “plug and play” patient hand-off, as well as simplified inventory management and reduced costs.
Additional Features: - The Philips Heartstart Mrx is an adjustable ECG size and autogain.
- 8.4 inch (diagonal), 4-wave color display, largest in its class.
- 12-Lead data transmission.
- Data collection and event summary.
Philips HeartStart XL+
The Philips HeartStart XL+ is a lightweight, portable, defibrillator and monitor. It provides four clinical modes of operation: Monitor, Manual Defibrillation, AED, and Pacer (Optional). The HeartStart XL+ is powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. An AC power supply may serve as a secondary power source and for continual battery charging. The XL+ performs Automated Tests on a regular basis, and stores critical event and trend data in its internal memory.
- Monitor Mode can monitor up to three ECG waveforms at a time, acquired through a 3 or 5-lead ECG set or multifunctional electrode pads. Optional monitoring of SpO2, and EtCO2, and NBP are also available.
- Manual Defibrillation Mode offers simple, 3-step defibrillation. Analyzing the patients ECG and if appropriate, select and energy setting.
- AED Mode analyzes the patients ECG and determines whether a shock is advised.
- Pace Mode offers non-invasive transcutaneous pacing therapy.
Physio Control Lifepak 12
The Physio-Control Lifepak 12 defibrillator/monitor, when in AED mode, is a semiautomatic defibrillator that uses a patented Shock Advisory System. This software algorithm analyzes the patient’s electrocardiographic (ECG) rhythm and indicates whether or not it detects a shockable rhythm. The Lifepak 12 defibrillator/monitor in AED mode requires operator interaction in order to defibrillate the patient.
The Lifepak 12 defibrillator/monitor offers the following optional features:
- Biphasic defibrillation waveform
- Semi-automatic defibrillation
- Noninvasive pacemaker
- Pulse oximeter
- Interpretive 12-lead ECG
- Noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP) monitor
- End-tidal CO2 (EtCO2) monitor
- Invasive pressure (IP) monitor
- Vital sign (VS) and ST monitoring
- Fax transmission
- Lifepak 12 Paddle accessories
- Electroluminescent (EL) display (The optimal viewability of an EL display is compromised in direct sunlight.)
Physio Control Lifepak 20
The Physio-Control Lifepak 20 defibrillator/monitor is an acute cardiac care response system used by authorized healthcare providers in hospital and clinical settings. The Lifepak 20 is only available with the biphasic defibrillation waveform. It uses QUICK-COMBO pacing/defibrillation/ECG electrodes of FAST-PATCH disposable defibrillation/ECG electrodes for ECG monitoring and patient therapy. The Standard paddles used with the Lifepak can be used for QUIK-LOOK ECG monitoring, defibrillation, and synchronized cardioversion therapies. When using standard paddles, a conductive interface designed for defibrillation, such as defibrillation gel or gel pads, must be used between the paddle electrode surface and the skin.
The Lifepak 20 defibrillator/monitor offers the following optional features:
- Semiautomatic defibrillator.
- Noninvasive pacemaker.
- Pulse oximeter.
- Paddle accessories.
Physio Control Lifepak 9
The Physio-Control Lifepak 9 is a microprocessor-based defibrillator, and is available in three models: 9, 9P (pacing), and 9A. These units have a built-in recorder and sealed lead acid battery back-up. Lifepak 9s meet current ACLS standards and allows for 17 energy selections, HR alarms, 5-lead monitoring, recorder and CODE SUMMARY critical event record. The Lifepak 9 is defibrillator/monitor, cardioscope, and non-invasive pacemaker. It provides 17 energy selections, heart rate alarms, three-lead ECG monitoring, recorder and Code Summary™ critical event recorder. The microprocessor-based Lifepak 9 includes an internal battery supply and is available with optional pediatric paddles, internal paddles, pacing cable and pads, and ECG patient cable and leads. Isolated ECG via Quick-Look defibrillator paddles, Fast-Patch disposable defibrillation/ECG electrodes or three-lead patient cable.
- Defibrillator with ECG and recorder
- The Physio-Control LIFEPAK 9 defibrillator/monitor was designed to meet the needs of clinical, biomedical engineering, and purchasing professionals throughout the world
- This unit issimple 1- 2-3 operation and user-friendly display, plus its compact, portable, space-saving design, revolutionizes in-hospital defibrillation
- ECG Lead Selections: STD, Paddles, I, II, III
- Input: Isolated ECG via Quick-Look defibrillator paddles, Fast-Patch disposable defibrillation/ECG electrodes or three-lead patient cable
- Patient Cable Length: 13-foot total length (10-foot w/ three-foot leads)
- Common Mode Rejection: 100dB min. with respect to chassis ground and 65dB min. with respect isolated ground, when measured at 60Hz (common mode range for patient cable input is 10 Volts peak w/ respect to isolated ground)
- Monitor Display Size: 4” (w) x 3” (h)
- Sweep Speed: 25 mm/sec
Physio-Control Lifepak 15
Zoll M Series CCT
The M Series CCT is designed with several user selectable features that allow operators to configure the device according to their protocols and local requirements. This manual describes the configuration options and how to change them. This manual also lists the configurable features, options and default settings. Some features are available to manual mode operators only.
- Superior defibrillation.
- Superior pacing.
- Advisory capabilities.
- Transport-ready design.
- Easy-to-read display.
- Full range of parameters for full range of patients.
- Flexible color display.
- Quick, easy connections.
Zoll M Series
The Zoll M Series combines a defibrillator, ECG display, advanced monitoring capabilities, and noninvasive transcutaneous pacing (NTP) with communication, data printing and recording capabilities in a single lightweight portable instrument. The M Series has been designed for all resuscitation situations and its small, compact, lightweight design makes it ideal for accompanying patients during transport. This AED/Defibrillator is designed for use in both the hospital and rugged EMS environment. It features CPR monitoring by evaluating the rate and depth of chest compressions while providing feedback to the rescuer. When equipped with a PCMCIA card, the Zoll M Series defibrillator records ECG and virtually all device data when the device is turned on. In addition, voice data from any incident around this device can also be recorded.
- Manual or AED defibrillation modes.
- Delivers up to 360 joules into a 50 ohm impedance.
- ECG Monitoring with 3 or 5 lead patient cable.
- Up to 2.5 hours of monitoring on battery power.
- Integrated CPR assistance.
Zoll R Series
The Zoll R Series defibrillator features simple, smart, and ready defibrillation to hospitals. The Zoll defibrillator R Series offers easy-to-use technology that will deliver high-quality CPR. With its different models, this defibrillator makes code-readiness possible for every hospital department with advances, cost-effective solutions for resuscitation. The R-Series is available with pacing, end-tidal CO2, non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP), and SpO2 monitoring capabilities. Once a day this defibrillator conducts an automated, comprehensive self-test that includes battery status and electrode integrity to ensure it's code-ready. This unit has easy-to-use technology that helps you consistently delivery high-quality CPR with its CPR Dashboard with Real CPR Help. This feature guides rescuers with real-time auto and visual feedback on CPR quality measures. It provides numeric displays of depth and rate and visual indicators of compression release, as well as a unique Perfusion Performance Indicator. See-Thru CPR reduces the duration of pauses during CPR by filtering out the CPR artifact so rescuers can see whether an organized underlying rhythm has developed without stopping compressions.
Zoll X Series
Weighing under 12 pounds, the Zoll X Series Defibrillator is full-featured and designed to be effective for all patients, including neonates. Transporting a critically ill patient through the hospital requires a lightweight device with extensive monitoring capabilities. And that’s exactly what you get with the Zoll Defibrillator X Series, plus defibrillation and real-time CPR feedback in one compact device.
- Pulse oximetry
- Three invasive pressures
- Two temperature channels
- Non-invasive blood pressure