The Stryker SDCUltra is an all-in-one medical imaging information management system that allows for patient scheduling, video capture and storage, DVD burning and more. The Stryker SDC Ultra archives surgical images and videos on its generous 250-gigabyte internal hard drive.
This system also allows for the recording of all surgical footage in the crisp, high-definition video. Through dual-channel input support, the SDC Ultra can capture images and video independently on two separate video channels, in synchronized mode, or in PIP-format.
- Dual-rotation integrated touchscreen
- Front-load patient scheduling
- Full integration with PACS and hospital network
- Easily customizable annotations (by specialty and procedure)
- An intuitive, easy-to-use graphic interface
- Hepa filter 0.2 air filter (replaceable)
- Circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.